What's new

We Don’t Seek Benevolence, But Don't Malign us Either – Part II - Saf Shikan-1.

It take a lot of resources to maintain such an expensive stalemate for both sides, but Pakistan's economy is clearly buckling while India's is merely struggling. A few years will change much in this regard, regardless of the lofty claims being made.
well,yes,,,in that regard PA might be at a disadvantage, time will tell.

i just do not know where to start & what to say !? :angel:

but there is one thing i know for fact [which was taught & told by my mother who was told so by her mother] that PakisTan army have been the protectors & saviours of this sacred homeland of PakisTan right since PakisTan came into being ... :pakistan:

The sacrifices of PakisTan army are so huge and many that each & every single Pakistani citizen is indebted with it so much that they just can not simply pay even in their entire lifetime with their blood and beloveds ... :coffee:

i have got immense lOve and respeCt for PakisTan army ... :pakistan:

i believe that every soldier of PakisTan army is a mujahid of IsLaam which is chosen by ALLaah subhaana-o-Ta'aLa

PakisTan army Zindaahbaad ...:sniper:

PakisTan zindahbaad ... :pakistan:

1sLaam paaiyndahbaad ...

PA will still do okay, by diverting even more resources from social development. It is the people that will pay the heaviest price, as always. India should be doing more to prevent a wider collapse on the other side of the border in order to keep itself secure, which will come eventually, if present trends in Pakistan continue.

That might work, but economic pressures will likely intervene sooner than those items falling into place as you describe.

Yeah.. Pakistan aik mushkil dour say gazar rha hai...

Been listening to it since i was a kid and have read it in books that are around since even before i was born.

Been listening to it since i was a kid and have read it in books that are around since even before i was born.

Of course. Things have been declining steadily for decades in Pakistan. Or do you wish to claim otherwise?

Of course. Things have been declining steadily for decades in Pakistan. Or do you wish to claim otherwise?
After failing in maths, do you now require coaching in English too?

Sir,ur post in itself tells a story of Pakistan...which i am afraid is nothing to be proud of.

I love it how Chengy Bhai rolls - No three of his posts ever continue on with the same arguemnt; its as if hes got a 'Whats wrong with Pakistan' set of sticky-notes plastered on his desk & he goes - Hmmmn...so my current brain-wave isn't working....maybe I can divert the topic & start talking about something else thats wrong with Pakistan ! :unsure:

Sir,ur post in itself tells a story of Pakistan.

No sir....Pakistan ain't going anywhere - The only reason is that whereas in Shinning India they'd never say 'Sh*t more than 55% of Indians are living in multidimensional poverty' & instead talk about the Colors & Cultures of India.....in Pakistan our so-called Intellectuals don't say anything about all the good things happening in Pakistan (even now in these conditions) & instead stay fixated on '45% of Pakistanis living in multidimensional poverty' - That & only that is the 'story of Pakistan' !

Our so-called Intellectuals & other people of note - Don't ever play Pakistan's innings !

The matters I raise have more to do with economics and governance, not with English, Sir, just as your teary eyed heroics had more to do with carefully nurturing a particular mirage rather than Maths previously.

The matters I raise have more to do with economics and governance, not with English, Sir, just as your teary eyed heroics had more to do with carefully nurturing a particular mirage rather than Maths previously.
8006135012_50bcd71bae_o.jpg

I love it how Chengy Bhai rolls - No three of his posts ever continue on with the same arguemnt; its as if hes got a 'Whats wrong with Pakistan' set of sticky-notes plastered on his desk & he goes - Hmmmn...so my current brain-wave isn't working....maybe I can divert the topic & start talking about something else thats wrong with Pakistan !
he is a debater,who knows how to win it,,,,,u dont have to prove urself right,,u just have to prove ur opponent is wrong.:P

No sir....Pakistan ain't going anywhere - The only reason is that whereas in Shinning India they'd never say 'Sh*t more than 55% of Indians are living in multidimensional poverty' & instead talk about the Colors & Cultures of India.....in Pakistan our so-called Intellectuals don't say anything about all the good things happening in Pakistan (even now in these conditions) & instead stay fixated on '45% of Pakistanis living in multidimensional poverty' - That & only that is the 'story of Pakistan' !
Our so-called Intellectuals & other people of note - Don't ever play Pakistan's innings !
problem of the subcontinent is tht anythng goes,,,,ppl r alright with mediocrity..yes vceng is a pessimist(realist):p:,,,but he does the significant job of providing a different pov(necessary for claiming excellence)

What the jawans do is simply awesome!

But the leadership is the same one that led us into this stalemate to begin with. Or do we wish to brush over this fact?

you keep saying that over and over

how about your leaderships that go to France to visit chateus when 1/3 nation is inundated by floods (While thanks for army leadership top down - rescue efforts take place rigourously) or when baldie PMs dont cancel non-urgent travel plans in order to actually muster courage to VISIT war-affected areas to greet troops and analyze happenings there first-hand

not to say there havent been **** ups in the upper echelons but I'll truse Fauji leadership over incompetence anyday

he is a debater,who knows how to win it,,,,,u dont have to prove urself right,,u just have to prove ur opponent is wrong.:P

Or you just have to continue on sprouting BS till a point the other person is forced to say - For heaven's sake do you even listen to yourself ? That doesn't even make any sense !

problem of the subcontinent is tht anythng goes,,,,ppl r alright with mediocrity..yes vceng is a pessimist(realist):p:,,,but he does the significant job of providing a different pov(necessary for claiming excellence)

No...not a realist - More like a 'Everything is wrong with Pakistan' kinda view-point & America can do no wrong !

Salam on the jawans! A couple of years ago I did a bit of trekking at about 8000-10000 feet ASL. Before starting I thought it's a piece of cake but just half an hour into it I was praising Pak Fauj for their feats at Siachin and Kargil. Even at comparatively moderate gradients it was hell, we had to sit and catch up our breath every hundred meters or so. People have NO IDEA of how tough these low oxygen/high altitude environments are!

Pak Fauj Zindabad! The nation is under your debt.

you def. learn to appreciate when at normal ground levels....!!!

the sights up there beautiful but until your body is accustomed yeah you can get 'tired' rather quickly....and our men arent just trekking but carrying gear with them too, adds considerable wait and adds to the "workout regimen"

highest battlefield in the world, and the least forgiving; if we dont kill the enemy, mother nature will

Back
Top Bottom