What's new

We Don’t Seek Benevolence, But Don't Malign us Either – Part II - Saf Shikan-1.

Once when i was young, i was made the captain of our unit's Assault Course Obstacle course - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Team. The division level competition was nearing (almost after a month) so i had to train the team, which meant running the Obstacle Course 4-5 times a day alongwith other auxiliary exercise. In short, it was tough routine which resulted into injuries and would break our bodies to the extent that we couldnt move properly unless we warmed up again.

Motivation is always a key factor in any military routine, so whereas most of the youngsters were self-motivated and would sweat hard so that our team could win, there was this group of old JCOs and NCOs who would always try to dodge the practice on one pretext on another.

As the days went by, as expected i noticed that my performance deteriorated. This was natural as when one starts with any hard exercise and the muscles starts to develop, the performance graph goes down, later to improve with further hard work. So, one i asked these bunch of dodgers that why would they not participate during the practice runs, and one of them jokingly said, Sir, why to suffer daily when we know that on the final day of competition we can run and give a good performance, if not the best, even though due to the lack of practice we might be able to move a limb for the following 7-10 days.

Now what they were trying to tell me was, that how hard any physical exercise might be, one can do it and give extra ordinary results even on Day-1, though later the body would collapse due to sudden fatigue and exertion. Now this works all the time if one has to do it, let's say once a year or may a lifetime. Now compare this to undergoing the same hard routine on daily basis, breaking your body and then rebuilding it. The results in both the cases on the final day are going to be almost same, provided the practicing period was not more than a month perhaps. Hence, these old timers dodged the obstacle course practice to avoid getting 'tortured' on daily basis and remain in pain for a complete month as compared to bear the pain for only one day.

So yes, if the waitress could do this on daily or perhaps weekly basis, she may be a soldier material, if not, then Syed Saab i am sure you too can climb K2 for once, though you lack every quality that a soldier is supposed to have :lol:

This is undeniable fact that Pakistan intelligence agencies are axis vertebrae of Pakistani defense and security sector. From past decades till now, foreign forces have always attempted to malign Pakistani intelligence agencies at every level in order to weaken our immunity.We are evident of it-the political establishment & foreign funded geo/Jung group has disappointed us every time in this regard. However,they have failed to turn Pakistani subject against her armed forces.
Pakistani armed forces are always strengthen and supported by Pakistani subject and inshallah will always be-
Regards

This is undeniable fact that Pakistan intelligence agencies are axis vertebrae of Pakistani defense and security sector. From past decades till now, foreign forces have always attempted to malign Pakistani intelligence agencies at every level in order to weaken our immunity.We are evident of it-the political establishment & foreign funded geo/Jung group has disappointed us every time in this regard. However,they have failed to turn Pakistani subject against her armed forces.
Pakistani armed forces are always strengthen and supported by Pakistani subject and inshallah will always be-
Regards

The only problem is regarding the legality of what they do. That issue must be resolved.

My blog here: Don’t take your soldiers for granted – The Express Tribune Blog reached the top. Hence, Express Tribune decided to pay me a small amount as a thankyou :)
i asked them to dispatch the cheque to IDPs of Zarb-E-Azb or the flood victims.

14995718929_b0d4dfe0e1_o.jpg

So you have a fair idea how it is up there.

BTW, we used to play cricket at 10K feet where our HQ was located, i mean that place was 'easy' :D

We have the best men this Nation can provide.
while serving in scouts my father was round about 10-15K heights and fought the 71 war as well. he still has his snow shoes. he has his own stories to tell which more or less remind me what you have just described.
people getting trapped in avalanche, loosing way while travelling in the white out and freezing to death etc

while serving in scouts my father was round about 10-15K heights and fought the 71 war as well. he still has his snow shoes. he has his own stories to tell which more or less remind me what you have just described.
people getting trapped in avalanche, loosing way while travelling in the white out and freezing to death etc
How can he forget them :)

Back
Top Bottom