What's new

We do not want to be enemies with Turkey

The Iraqi Army is ill equipped to take on the PKK. They can't even defeat the sunni warlords in Anbar. Second the Kurdish peshmerga will never allow Iraqi soldiers in their lands to fight PKK. The Kurdish peshmerga supports the PKK no doubt about. My question is if the Iraqi govt is unwilling or incapable of stopping the PKK what will Turkey do? When the US was in Iraq there were held back from going "all out" in northern iraq because the US supports the Kurds. Now with us not being there what will Turkey do? Will they launch a massive incursion in northern Iraq? Do drone strikes? Launch a massive air and ground operation into Iraqi Kurdistan? I'm American who knows very little about this so I want to ask my Turkish brethren what you think Turkey will or should do with the PKK sanctuaries and weapons trails in Iraqi Kurdistan? I like getting sources from people who live in the middle east not what CNN or FOX says.

Massive investment in East Turkey where it is heavily populated by Kurds and Arabs will help improve the PKK situation undoubtedly. Furthermore, North Iraq/ The Kurdish government's nummber one import partner is Turkey. Turkish construction companies build the country anew. War and conflict is definitely not the solution to the Kurdish/PKK problem, result oriented diplomacy and economic and educational investment will improve and maybe solve the current problem. The Kurdish government in North Iraq has already sent the correct signals to Turkey by opening its markets to Turkish companies. I am sure the Kurdish population in North Iraq already know that conflict and destruction will not improve their daily lives. The sympathizers of PKK in Turkey must understand that as well.

The Turkish government is working on a new constitution at the moment. That will play a pivotal role in the Kurdish problem too. Because the current constitution dates back to 1982 when the country was under military rule. The new constitution should guarantee basic rights and freedom to all its subjects, including minorities, herein Kurds, Arabs and Christians.

Edit: By the way, i think you are doing the right thing by ignoring FOX and CNN. Their news articles tend to be extremely biased.

Strange as usual how come we get rid of pkk while you can,t and how come while you backup the Kurdish in north of iraq and help criminals like Alhashimi, Iraq in no means needs to expose his soldiers to get killed for someone else it's your problem you need to deal with it.

Well, first they support terrorists in Iraq Alhashimi is an example. Second they interfere with Iraqi affairs.

The Iraqi Army is ill equipped to take on the PKK. They can't even defeat the sunni warlords in Anbar. Second the Kurdish peshmerga will never allow Iraqi soldiers in their lands to fight PKK. The Kurdish peshmerga supports the PKK no doubt about. My question is if the Iraqi govt is unwilling or incapable of stopping the PKK what will Turkey do? When the US was in Iraq there were held back from going "all out" in northern iraq because the US supports the Kurds. Now with us not being there what will Turkey do? Will they launch a massive incursion in northern Iraq? Do drone strikes? Launch a massive air and ground operation into Iraqi Kurdistan? I'm American who knows very little about this so I want to ask my Turkish brethren what you think Turkey will or should do with the PKK sanctuaries and weapons trails in Iraqi Kurdistan? I like getting sources from people who live in the middle east not what CNN or FOX says.
Well, all you said just right. these Turks want an excuse to keep the country unstable for more influence I believe they prepare something against my country but all there effort will fail we have prepared for them.

Strange as usual how come we get rid of pkk while you can,t and how come while you backup the Kurdish in north of iraq and help criminals like Alhashimi, Iraq in no means needs to expose his soldiers to get killed for someone else it's your problem you need to deal with it.

Well, first they support terrorists in Iraq Alhashimi is an example. Second they interfere with Iraqi affairs.

Vre malaka PKK is hosting bases in your country and they are attacking us from your soil. It's your business, however if your goverment doesn't want to fight with them, don't blame Turkey when we are bombing your so-called "country".

Well to answer some of your questions. Personnaly i think there is a great change that we will see another massive incursion, Its is after all a safe heaven for PKK. However i expect that to be unlickely, Turkey is slowly arming its UAV fleet. We ordered 4 MQ-9 Reapers and Expect to receive at least a dozen of Anka Block B. More then enough to kick some PKK ****. Beside that we will see alot of air raids.

But N.Iraq is actually the least of my worries, Syria is what i am worried about. Atleast the Peshmerga is secretly supporting PKK maybe with some small Funding but thats it. Syria could do some reall damage! A couple weeks ago, A plan was discovered by MIT which indicates that Syria was going to send nearly 400 PKK terrorist to Turkey through to refugee camps. They where letterly goign to be armed to the Teeth and are even equipt with Strela.

When it comes at PKK, I expect alot of trouble with Syria rather then N.Iraq.
After, what you've done in Syria you need to expect more from them.

Vre malaka PKK is hosting bases in your country and they are attacking us from your soil. It's your business, however if your goverment doesn't want to fight with them, don't blame Turkey when we are bombing your so-called "country".
By the way just wait and we will show you who's the man. The talk of Mr. Maliki is a mere diplomatic for politics consuming for the period.

Malik Alashter

Iraq.GIF

United%20States.GIF

no need to write anything... dont you think so???

By the way just wait and we will show you who's the man. The talk of Mr. Maliki is a mere diplomatic for politics consuming for the period.

Probably, after Maliki's "hostile" speeches, Turkey said "don't bark" behind the closed doors. Then Maliki himself turned 360 degrees respectively.

I hope so, we'll just wait until you show your true colours, then we'll reall put our foot down, gank Maliki back to kingdom come, and wipe the floor with the PKK, and well, Syria will be busy pissing their pants just waiting for their turn. Rejoice, you'll really learn what it means to face a Turk. Well, maybe not you. You're in america brown nosing your way through muck.

By the way, and before I leave the good news for my country is that we rebuilding Al Abid satellite launcher. Our country recovering and soon we will be the biggest number in the region.

‫

Rejecting diplomacy will not benefit you one bit. How do you plan on taking on Turkey? Do you think this is a game?

Hint: militarily Turkey is 10x more powerful than Iraq. Turkey has enough power to turn Malikis "reign" into stone age. No offense intended to our Iraqi brothers.

more good news for you then! you are winning!!! Malik

There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

Iraqi Information Minister :lol:

more good news for you then! you are winning!!! Malik

There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

Iraqi Information Minister :lol:

LOLd after this post.

07-minister.jpg

Thanks for explaining. The situation is grve with Syria but if they did do that would not Turkey then declare war against Assad and take him out by themselves? Plus drone strikes alone do not warrant success. It works but it does not defeat an insurgency alone.We in the US ar elearning this the hard way with the taliban. we kill a few of them but more replace them. For Turkey they need boots on the ground and convince Iraqi Kurdistan govt to send Peshmerga to fight PKK. If not then this war will go unless Turkey takes drastic measures(ie massive ground and air offensive in northern Iraq).

Massive investment in East Turkey where it is heavily populated by Kurds and Arabs will help improve the PKK situation undoubtedly. Furthermore, North Iraq/ The Kurdish government's nummber one import partner is Turkey. Turkish construction companies build the country anew. War and conflict is definitely not the solution to the Kurdish/PKK problem, result oriented diplomacy and economic and educational investment will improve and maybe solve the current problem. The Kurdish government in North Iraq has already sent the correct signals to Turkey by opening its markets to Turkish companies. I am sure the Kurdish population in North Iraq already know that conflict and destruction will not improve their daily lives. The sympathizers of PKK in Turkey must understand that as well.

The Turkish government is working on a new constitution at the moment. That will play a pivotal role in the Kurdish problem too. Because the current constitution dates back to 1982 when the country was under military rule. The new constitution should guarantee basic rights and freedom to all its subjects, including minorities, herein Kurds, Arabs and Christians.

Edit: By the way, i think you are doing the right thing by ignoring FOX and CNN. Their news articles tend to be extremely biased.

In the US we are told Turkey is an ally but committed genocide against Armenians and oppressing Kurds. We are told AKP is a radical islamist party. We are told that Turkey is wrong when dealing with Israel. We are never told how brave Turkish troops are. For example they never tell us in history books that Turkish troops were in the Korean conflict fighting bravely. Most Americans do not know this instead most neo cons see Turkey as an enemy. I did my homework and Turkey is a rising military and economical power not to be messed with. I always tell people Turkey is the only nation in the mideast who can defeat Israel in a conventional war. I like Turkish women and your military is awesome(Altay tank looks cool)Turkey is going to be the regional power of the middle east not Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom