What's new

'We are captives': Iranian actor criticises Tehran government

Why are you getting hurt I thought you weren't Persian

By this logic, it's okay to insult as long as it's not insulting us directly. What's your obsession with Persians anyway? You seem to see everyone here as Persians :lol:

Last edited:
By your juvenile logic, it's okay to insult as long as it's not insulting us directly. What's your obsession with Persians anyway? You seem to see everyone here as Persians :lol:
I can see the persian through your bullshit

I know you can, because like I said, you have a Persian obsession. Check under your bed for a Persian as well.
Just looked and found a middle finger for you and a rocket for your lift back to Iran

There was no profanity in my previous post only a Persian mind will feel offended

Middle finger infers a profanity sir. Now please stop this nonconstructive back and forth. This is my last comment to you because we're taking this thread off topic.

Middle finger infers a profanity sir. Now please stop this nonconstructive back and forth. This is my last comment to you because we're taking this thread off topic.
Middle finger can mean various things like your middle finger it's just a human body part pal anyway Iranians are just delusional and cannot overthrow the mullahs end off discussion I shall see you lurking on some other PERSIAN THREAD

We all have these Libtards in our midst. A few hundred shit bags band together and speak as if they represent millions.

Awe you cameback for a little treat here doggy doggy. Please go ahead and open another thread for am leaving part 2. Oh and just to let you know before you get all excited like a attention seeking dog again no one gives a shit pal.You can carry on trying to hunt the Persian cat on PDF like a good dog would do but make sure to wag your tail before you see yourself out the second time

Watch out we got a real life grooming gang member here, you sound very bitter mate. Watch your shoulders though sooner or later the Police is gonna smash through your door and finally we might just see you and your buddies mugs on Daily Mail.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom