What's new

"Because we are Israelis, the receptionist asked us to pay another 900 euros"

Fun fact. Zionists don't believe that God exists but they do believe he promised them a land of their own in Palestine. :rofl:
20230627_101319.jpg

Two weeks ago, Eden booked a vacation for her family in Antalya, and used a German VPN for that. After landing at the hotel, she was required to add another 900 euros because the prices for Israelis are higher. "The receptionist saw the Israeli passports and said that the price we pay is higher"

Shimon Ifergan
|
mako freedom
| Published 07/31/23 12:03
printing
View attachment 943161
Antalya (photo: foto panorama360 | shutterstock)
Hotel in Antalya. illustration | Photo: foto panorama360 | shutterstock
Eden, a resident of Lod, booked a vacation for her and her family at a five-star hotel in Antalya, Turkey, about two weeks ago. The reservation included two rooms for five days. "I ordered the VPN vacation from Germany, after I found out that the prices are much cheaper compared to those who order from Israel," explained Eden, "the price was good so I paid with a credit card."

Last week, Eden and her family arrived at the hotel and were required to hand over their passports to check in and then a surprise awaited her. "The receptionist saw the Israeli passports and told me that because we are from Israel we will have to pay another 900 euros for the two rooms because we are not European," Eden told Mako. "I was shocked. I didn't understand why we were being discriminated against. He insisted it was because we are Israelis and the price we pay is higher. I tried to argue and it didn't help."

According to her, when she asked to cancel the reservation and go to another hotel, she was told that this was impossible because she did not have a cancellation option and that she would be charged the full price. "He told us that if we were from Germany or any other country in Europe we would have received the discount. We had no choice and they paid the difference: 900 euros," Aden pointed out.
View attachment 943162
According to her, her and her family's mood was greatly affected and they did not enjoy the vacation at all. "We lost all desire. The Turks charge more because we are Israelis and it's really unpleasant. The price should be the same for everyone. I don't remember that Turkey is in the European Union."

Turkey Antalya airport (photo: ersinkk, shutterstock)
Photo: ersinkk, shutterstock
VPN is short for "virtual private network". It is not a physical device that you purchase, but an application that can be installed on your phone or laptop. Using a VPN can make it possible to book flights or hotels in local currency or in a place with less taxes.
View attachment 943163
The method, in which you order through a VPN of another country, is common. Quite a few travelers around the world check tomorrow through different countries before booking. At the same time, for the most part the gap between the countries is not that significant.

We also recently reported on different prices charged to Israelis on vacation in Sinai, after Orly, who lived on the peninsula, discovered that she was paying a much higher price for the exact same room, because she is from Israel.
So, I was interviewed in Germany for a developer position at a world renowned aviation leader some years ago.
The company representative was happy and said he will personally refer me as my experience and interest lined up with the position. And then I waited for 1 hour outside. After that a lady came out of the room and told me that the company liked me but I can't be choosen due my Pakistani passport.

Shit happens buddy. Live with it.

Later on I designed some modules for another aviation leader. While I was doing it, I was thinking about that interview. Israel anyways gets a lot of free money each year just because you are Israelis.

Btw, I by no way support what happened with this Israeli tourist.

Tell the juices to claim it on the American taxpayer dollars

It seems the person committed fraud and he knew that they have some discount for EU or Germany thats why he used VPN, old habits dont die quickly

Same for me and everyone when in their favour. Very dishonest from the heart.

Zionist always crying about money

Israel is not in the EU so the EU discount rate didn’t apply

They are used to stealing things for free so 900 Euros was quite a shock

Overreacted news, it's written like if the hotel had made discounts presenting SS id card.

ss card.png

Two weeks ago, Eden booked a vacation for her family in Antalya, and used a German VPN for that. After landing at the hotel, she was required to add another 900 euros because the prices for Israelis are higher. "The receptionist saw the Israeli passports and said that the price we pay is higher"

Shimon Ifergan
|
mako freedom
| Published 07/31/23 12:03
printing
View attachment 943161
Antalya (photo: foto panorama360 | shutterstock)
Hotel in Antalya. illustration | Photo: foto panorama360 | shutterstock
Eden, a resident of Lod, booked a vacation for her and her family at a five-star hotel in Antalya, Turkey, about two weeks ago. The reservation included two rooms for five days. "I ordered the VPN vacation from Germany, after I found out that the prices are much cheaper compared to those who order from Israel," explained Eden, "the price was good so I paid with a credit card."

Last week, Eden and her family arrived at the hotel and were required to hand over their passports to check in and then a surprise awaited her. "The receptionist saw the Israeli passports and told me that because we are from Israel we will have to pay another 900 euros for the two rooms because we are not European," Eden told Mako. "I was shocked. I didn't understand why we were being discriminated against. He insisted it was because we are Israelis and the price we pay is higher. I tried to argue and it didn't help."

According to her, when she asked to cancel the reservation and go to another hotel, she was told that this was impossible because she did not have a cancellation option and that she would be charged the full price. "He told us that if we were from Germany or any other country in Europe we would have received the discount. We had no choice and they paid the difference: 900 euros," Aden pointed out.
View attachment 943162
According to her, her and her family's mood was greatly affected and they did not enjoy the vacation at all. "We lost all desire. The Turks charge more because we are Israelis and it's really unpleasant. The price should be the same for everyone. I don't remember that Turkey is in the European Union."

Turkey Antalya airport (photo: ersinkk, shutterstock)
Photo: ersinkk, shutterstock
VPN is short for "virtual private network". It is not a physical device that you purchase, but an application that can be installed on your phone or laptop. Using a VPN can make it possible to book flights or hotels in local currency or in a place with less taxes.
View attachment 943163
The method, in which you order through a VPN of another country, is common. Quite a few travelers around the world check tomorrow through different countries before booking. At the same time, for the most part the gap between the countries is not that significant.

We also recently reported on different prices charged to Israelis on vacation in Sinai, after Orly, who lived on the peninsula, discovered that she was paying a much higher price for the exact same room, because she is from Israel.
well for Turkish citizens the price becomes even more expensive, getting a all inclusive deals if you’re from europe is cheaper due to the deal the hotels have with european travel agencies.

well for Turkish citizens the price becomes even more expensive, getting a all inclusive deals if you’re from europe is cheaper due to the deal the hotels have with european travel agencies.

Yeah, some hotels here too are more expensive if you reserve directly with them that if you reserve through a agency, specially beach hotels.

Back
Top Bottom