What's new

"We are a naval nation" Turkish Foreign Minister Cavusoglu

I don't need to go to another thread. I'm not the one accusing people here of being ISIS or Al-Qaeda follower. You are.

I have already replied to the OP many times. Who're you??

You came in here in support of OP against another Pakistani. Talk about being delusional. :lol:
Go to appropriate thread for the Pak history stuff
You were talking about,.that's was intresting but can't be discussed here
- jihadis don't believe in concept of nation and you don't either
So you get called one,

You called me burger etc in return
Who cares?

Go to appropriate thread for the Pak history stuff
You were talking about,.that's was intresting but can't be discussed here
- jihadis don't believe in concept of nation and you don't either
So you get called one,

You called me burger etc in return
Who cares?

Just so you remember....I'm posting this again. Seems like you suffer from short term memory loss...

Your first post on here (regarding me) when you tagged me:

1637123601560.png

Your 2nd post:

1637123402320.png

This was after I was talking with the OP....you came in, quoted me and said that.

You live in a version of your own world,it's absolutely worthless talking to you.

Daydreamer Greeks live in a version of their own world since 1071 against the Turks

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ottoman Empire lost technological advantage after 1699 to fight Europe+Russia

The UK+France+Russia had technological advantage in naval battles after the 17th century
Allied Forces's victories were achieved through superior fire power and gunnery

1637133044800.jpeg

Thanks to Turkish Defense İndusty to produce modern Warships
also unmanned aeriel Vehicles - unmanned attack Vessels with Missiles to turn enemy Warships into crap of metal

Turks again took technological advantage now

Last edited:
You came in here in support of OP against another Pakistani. Talk about being delusional.
Is it written somewhere that Pakistanis should only support Turkey? Is there a law saying Pakistan is forever tied to Turkey for some reason? Are you Turkish vassals or something?

Is it written somewhere that Pakistanis should only support Turkey? Is there a law saying Pakistan is forever tied to Turkey for some reason? Are you Turkish vassals or something?

dont compare your vassal Greece with nuclear power Pakistan

Turkey also support Pakistan against İndia
its brotherhood

@Itachi take a look at this

Kashmir as important to Turkey as it is to Pakistan

After Erdogan Supports Pakistan on Kashmir, India Asks Turkey Not to Interfere

and Your false flager TROLL Team use Pakistani flag ..... no more to allow you TROLL Team for trolling me

-- Turkey modernized Pakistani F-16s
-- Turkey modernized Pakistani Submarines
-- Turkish Corvettes - Frigates to the Pakistani Navy

Last edited:

Neither you or the Sainthood guy know why I'm supporting Turks in this thread vs Greeks.

Just so you all know, I don't support Turks or Turkey on every issue....I never support anyone on every issue.

My support to the Turks on this thread has to do more with brotherhood, which is a big part of Islam and being a Muslim vs me coming in as a nationalist or whatever.

If tomorrow, Turkey kills 10 Greek civilians without any just cause, I'll support the Greeks on that issue.

Right now, you're using the words of the Turkish Minister against him and using random screenshots to prove your point.

And I also saw some posters get swayed by your OG post so I came in here to give the reality of past events. :D

You screenshots are gonna have no effect on me. Unlike 90% of PDF, my opinions aren't swayed by emotions but cold hard logic.

I know there are a lot of kids here on PDF, whether they're Greek, Pakistani or Turkish. :D

I also know that people say things they regret later on during fits of rage.

Lastly, my opinion of the Turkish poster of whom you took screenshots hasn't changed. Your tactics aren't going to work on me. :enjoy:

Before people go into a state of panic - Turkey is correct to say they are a naval nation. The list of losses above shows how active the Turkish navy was. For every one of the glorified losses enshrined by the colonial powers there are an equal or greater number of wins by the turks. Remember history is written by the victor. Ottoman navy controlled the Mediterranean with no equal, till the time the Europeans became bigger naval powers. The critique of the Turks can be they should have gone out of the Medit which they did not. That allowed the Europeans to find lands and build wealth centers through their colonial experiments. Turks were comfortable in what they had. Classic case of when on the top you become about risk management than risk taking. All empires ebb like that.

What time frame did the Turks control the Mediterranean ? a petty island like Malta defeats Turkish naval fleet

Back
Top Bottom