What's new

Turkey's FM Cavusoglu issues fresh threat against Greece

The treaty of Lausanne ends in 2023.
Who will enforce the treaty..
Greece? Loooool umm ok
Turkey is not the turkey of 1900 when it had tk fight the entire Europe. And Greece won't last long
And who told you that it expires?

Lol who taught you ti ask the dumbest questions..let me guess your facist guru
I asked you a simple question,who told you that it expires? Did you read it somewhere?

@LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch For two weeks now,this young fellow has been constantly flamebaiting,insulting,using racial slur and trying to start fights in multiple threads,out of nowhere.

I asked you a simple question,who told you that it expires? Did you read it somewhere?

@LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch For two weeks now,this young fellow has been constantly flamebaiting,insulting,using racial slur and trying to start fights in multiple threads,out of nowhere.

Loooool

You have supported the facist agenda at every step. I have called you out. Even here your question is loaded. So I gave you a loaded reply. Dont like it...jog on

Like a coward you go running to the mods. @LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch ... this is a joke. Are you going to allow this Greek and his Israeli friend can play you like a fiddle?

You have supported the facist agenda at every step. I have called you out. Even here your question is loaded. So I gave you a loaded reply. Dont like it...jog on
Which "fascist" agenda have I supported? When? If you're going to make accusations,you better back it up.
You didn't give a reply basically.

Like a coward you go running to the mods. @LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch ... this is a joke. Are you going to allow this Greek and his Israeli friend can play you like a fiddle?
You said that the Treaty of Lausanne expires in 2023,proceeding to mock my country.

I asked you who told you that,where did you read it. You replied with some nonsense and something about fascism.

If you're going to act like an immature brat,you'll bet I'll call the mods. Because you've been doing this flamebait thing for days and days now.

Which "fascist" agenda have I supported? When? If you're going to make accusations,you better back it up.
You didn't give a reply basically.

You said that the Treaty of Lausanne expires in 2023,proceeding to mock my country.

I asked you who told you that,where did you read it. You replied with some nonsense and something about fascism.

If you're going to act like an immature brat,you'll bet I'll call the mods. Because you've been doing this flamebait thing for days and days now.
Mummy mummy this paksitani is being mean to me because I continually support facists zionist agenda here and he calls me out...then I cry to the mods because I am big girls blouse.

You behave and others will behave towards you

Mummy mummy this paksitani is being mean to me because I continually support facists zionist agenda here and he calls me out...then I cry to the mods because I am big girls blouse
What have I said that supports "Zionist" agenda? Tell me. Do you have something to back it up with?

What have I said that supports "Zionist" agenda? Tell me. Do you have something to back it up with?
I don't have time to go through it ...I have always called you out.
You didn't even care when the same zionist took over Greek church land a couple of days ago in palestine ...that's how much you support the facists. So when u don't care about your own why would you care about others.

Anyways as I said I am bored. Bye bye

I don't have time to go through it ...I have always called you out.
You didn't even care when the same zionist took over Greek church land a couple of days ago in palestine ...that's how much you support the facists. So when u don't care about your own why would you care about others.
You're making assumptions on your own,making accusations that are invalid,you make up shit and say you "called me out"...then when it doesn't go your way,you just say you're bored and leave.

I confront you and of course since you can't back your claims and accusations,you just play dumb and leave.

Greece will block Turkey to enter Agean Sea, every ship need to ask permission from Greece. No stupid country would accept that.
But,
The territorial sea is regarded as the sovereign territory of the state, although foreign ships (military and civilian) are allowed innocent passage through it, or transit passage for straits; this sovereignty also extends to the airspace over and seabed below.
Also, both Greece and Turkey are member states of NATO. How can allies even prevent innocent passage unless they declare war on each other, in which case, a legal definition doesn't mean anything anyway.

But,
The territorial sea is regarded as the sovereign territory of the state, although foreign ships (military and civilian) are allowed innocent passage through it, or transit passage for straits; this sovereignty also extends to the airspace over and seabed below.
Also, both Greece and Turkey are member states of NATO. How can allies even prevent innocent passage unless they declare war on each other, in which case, a legal definition doesn't mean anything anyway.

Latest Greece provocations this year september. Turkish Ship in Turkish territorial sea hunted down by Greece, and will not the last. Warning shots trying to stop in Turkish sea, and you want them 12 mile? 😄

This one is going to international waters but againg Greece ships harresing Turkish ships.

They have to come and fight if they want ther 12 mile. Greece will obey Treaty or will face war.

As long as members like @Oublious, @Trango Towers, @snne troll the thread, for the purpose of disorientation, I will submit arguments and proofs that will prove Turkish maximalism, neo-Ottoman revisionism and Cavusoglu/Erdogan's lies.
History says Turkey’s strongman will become even more aggressive and erratic, at home and abroad, as his country’s economy weighs more heavily on his political future.
The instrumentalization of creative destruction is an obvious instrument of execution of the current Turkish political leadership.

Latest Greece provocations this year september. Turkish Ship in Turkish territorial sea hunted down by Greece, and will not the last. Warning shots trying to stop in Turkish sea, and you want them 12 mile? 😄

This one is going to international waters but againg Greece ships harresing Turkish ships.

They have to come and fight if they want ther 12 mile. Greece will obey Treaty or will face war.
Which Treaty? The Treaty of Lausanne makes no mention that we only have a "3 mile" zone. I quoted the Treaty to you and you completely ignored the post.

You have some nerve talking about Greek "provocations"...

@epebble Here,check these out

This is what we call "provocations" in the Aegean.

no 12 mile for you lol... :p:

Greece will block Turkey to enter Agean Sea, every ship need to ask permission from Greece. No stupid country would accept that.

Beside that they are not allowed because of Treaty of Lausanne, they have right only for 3 miles. What the unclos says is not allowed in the agean sea.

nope. countries have right to conduct maritime trade
Spain cannot shut down Strait of Gibraltar. Iran cannot shut down Strait of Hormuz

nope. countries have right to conduct maritime trade
Spain cannot shut down Strait of Gibraltar. Iran cannot shut down Strait of Hormuz

This map proves your claim of freedom of navigation for ships in the Aegean. And it's only for a 24 hour period.
Turkey does not want to, because quite simply its purpose is to conquer the eastern Greek islands in the context of its neo-Ottoman revisionist policy.

Aegean-Ship-Traffic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom