What's new

Turkey's FM Cavusoglu issues fresh threat against Greece

You are talking about Israel right ? Surely you are not being selective and dumb at the same time
Did you see me to mention Israel anywhere?
Because you are imagining things, it is not your fault.
Turkey does not border either Israel or Libya.
Ps..since when is Egypt its neighbour. Ummmm
Since antiquity, over 3500 years.......
as tribes, as nation, as city states, as kingdoms,as praefectus, as vilaytes, as nation-states,.......

1672578298327.jpeg

Since Turkey claims a common EEZ with Libya? lol
In his fantasy, like the Turkish neo-ottomans.

You're misinformed! What support are you talking about? Greece has supported Palestinians for decades.

When Beny is correct in certain matters,I can't say he is wrong. I can't deny historical facts or geopolitical realities,just because Israel and Palestine have a long war.

First of all,it's wrong to start the idiotic generalisations and racist phrases like "westerners speak with 2 tongues".

Greeks are in the middle. We're not completely Western and not completely Eastern either. Don't put everyone in the same basket.

Second,what the f does Greece and Turkey have to do with the whole American/British policy of favoring Israel?

Third,the land dispute between the Patriarchate of Jerusalem and Israel,has been going on for decades. It's not a new thing. They talk and they work things out themselves or they don't. It's a complicated matter. But it's a matter of the Chuch. They know what to do and what to say. Don't pretend you actually care about the Greek Orthodox getting treated unfairly...

That's invalid. Because you talk about the American and Western European foreign policy during wars and their biased stance on Israel,to condemn everyone that you consider "western". Besides,the UN is not made up of USA,but virtually every country. Apart from that,Pakistan and the UK are both signatories of the Law of the Seas.
Now read what you have written from an observers perspective

Did you see me to mention Israel anywhere?
Because you are imagining things, it is not your fault.
Turkey does not border either Israel or Libya.

Since antiquity, over 3500 years.......
as tribes, as nation, as city states, as kingdoms,as praefectus, as vilaytes, as nation-states,.......

View attachment 908826

In his fantasy, like the Turkish neo-ottomans.
Neo ottomans were never like neo gay Greeks were they.

Now you have issues what suits u it's fine what doesn't it isn't. It's doesn't matter what u say or think...ottomans are here and u will have to deal with it. Bad luck

This should be read as,
The Turk FM issues a warning to the cradle of european civilization.

Now read what you have written from an observers perspective

Neo ottomans were never like neo gay Greeks were they.

Now you have issues what suits u it's fine what doesn't it isn't. It's doesn't matter what u say or think...ottomans are here and u will have to deal with it. Bad luck
I see that you continue to troll and not trying to have a serious conversation. You ignore what we tell you and instead write nonsense to start a fight again...

maybe you watch it from your back and do not want to see it, you can not send people from international waters. International waters you can do what you want to do, that is not Greece lake put that in your brain.
the video has zero context

I hear a language spoken I do not understand. There is no evidence where the video was photographed

You've been doing nothing but trollfesting on this thread,just like your friend.

you are a treu troll, you can see it in Turkish section with your stupid post about Greece frigatte, you now what mme would react like that.

you are a treu troll, you can see it in Turkish section with your stupid post about Greece frigatte, you now what mme would react like that.
What stupid post about "Greece frigatte"? The question about Akritas' mistake? That's supposed to be "trolling"? Get serious.

Back
Top Bottom