What's new

Was Jinnah's Pakistan worth the fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAKISTAN IS THE GREATEST OF ALL........THATS Y ALL THE NON MUSLIMS OF THE WORLD ARE TRYING TO DESTROY IT!!!!
JEWISH KNOW ITS POWER N KNOW THAT IF IT STAYS FIRM IN THE WORLD THEN THEY WONT BE DERE..............N JEWS KNOW THAT ITS THE ONLY NATION IN DA WORLD WHO IS DESTINED TO DESTROY ISRAEL.............!!!!!

TO ALL PAKISTANIS......GUYZ REMEMBER ONE THING THAT JEWS KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE DAJJAL N ITS APPEARANCE IN THE UPCOMING 5 YEARS.....THEY R THE MOST GENIUS NATION ON THE PLANET N THEY KNOW THE FUTURE THAT WHAT IS GANA HAPPEN TO THE WORLD N WHEN IT IS GANA HAPPEN THATS Y THEY R PREPARING......................!!!!!!

Pakistan
---------
- regularly force hindu girls to prodtitution and islam

Total peace of crap, may be there are only few incidents happened in past, but you can't quote it as so-called Regularly Force :sick:

Pakistan
---------
- destroyed lots of temples after partition

Again crap, nothing such happened, come over to Gujranwala, i'll show u that there are still 500 years old Temple standing there inside a heavily populated area, the building is close since decades as there are no visitor, gujranwala don't have even 1% hindu population...

India
------
- muslims killed 57 hindus by burning

And how many sikhs, cristians and Muslims are killed by hindu's.. Don't pretend like whole world is fool or blind, google those billions of stories of those innocent poor ppl who lost their lives by the hands of hindu butchers..

India
------
- 500 muslims were killed in riots . compare with 2 million- no forcible conversions

500..?? ::cheesy:
lol you know google.com right..? then use that ******* search engine, search and correct ur figures damned.. Your ignorance is wisely speaking here.. :sick:

India
------
- Babri masjid was not even a functinoning mosque

Taj Mehal is also not functioning, as both Shah Jahan and Taj Mehal are deal, so go destroy it idiot.. Do you even know what Religious Historical Place Means..? :hitwall:

yeah islam is a religion of peace

Thanks for talking truth in the end of ur ridiculous post.. :cheesy:

My figure of 2 million , i just wanted to be conservative. if you say you killed 3 mil, I will take it.
I have already posted links on an earlier thread on the forcible kidnapping and marrying off of hindu girls in pak. It has appeared in Pak press as well.
Only those gurdwaras which generate revenue by sikh tourism wre spared. remember the temple in karachi which was destroyed?

- the fire was caused by muslims in godhra train. we can easliy produce a report that the riots were started by muslims and no muslims were killed, but we dont do that.
- 2000 muslims killed in the riots is just false. about 500 muslims and 200 hindus were killed in the riots.
- well babri was built over a a temple that babr destroyed.but im not saying that babri should have been broken, we could have easiliy made to a tourist spot or something

:yahoo: AIRHEADS like you prove US PAKISTANIS correct!!! thank you for making our point stronger by stating total nonsense & showing your hatred towards MUSLIMS in general (indian muslims included):tup:

ISLAM is the religion of peace!!!
this thing is for sure but hinduism in which u have to drink n wash the face with urine of cow.....is not for sure a religion of peace even a guy with all his senses can say that hinduism is a not a religion close to human nature............n it is based on what???
nothing!!!!!!
n as compared to islam we have a history based on facts not on stories...........as hinduism is...............first man on the planet was a muslim n HIS nAme WAs ADAM.......n it also clearfies Christians n Jews believe.........there r four books of GOD.......n Jews n Christians both believe on two respective books........!!!

n hindus know nothing about this world.....its history n its future...........the Muslims, Christians n Jews know the truth!!!

this thing is for sure but hinduism in which u have to drink n wash the face with urine of cow.....is not for sure a religion of peace even a guy with all his senses can say that hinduism is a not a religion close to human nature............n it is based on what???
nothing!!!!!!
n as compared to islam we have a history based on facts not on stories...........as hinduism is...............first man on the planet was a muslim n HIS nAme WAs ADAM.......n it also clearfies Christians n Jews believe.........there r four books of GOD.......n Jews n Christians both believe on two respective books........!!!

n hindus know nothing about this world.....its history n its future...........the Muslims, Christians n Jews know the truth!!!

tch tch.. such hatred and ignorance!!

:yahoo: AIRHEADS like you prove US PAKISTANIS correct!!! thank you for making our point stronger by stating total nonsense & showing your hatred towards MUSLIMS in general (indian muslims included):tup:

i dont hate muslims of india. they are a part of my country. I am not saying that it is good that godhra train burning and subsequent riots happened. I am just stating facts, which proves that more mulims were killed by muslims of the same country (pak,ban) than by the majority hindus in india by a HUGE factor.
I am not saying babri mosque destruction is good. Remember as retaliation many temples in pak were broken. Search on the web. I am only saying babri was broken but no lives were lost. but pak muslims killed bangla muslims. Tru or false? and you call me an airhead.

nothing!!!!!!

So you fell down to your level. Abusing a religion you don't know ABC about. pathetic and expected from brainwashed people.

iTS THe FAct BuDDY.....u wont understand.......research on ISLAM as much as can........then u willl take this comment back!!!

lol.. the question is not about islam or hinduism. I was only showing pity at you for having such hatred in your heart. I said islam is peaceful religion and showed my respect. you said bad things about hindu religion and showed your disrespect towards it.
then you say first man was muslim and his name was adam. that is bs, humans have eveloved from apes. there is nothing like a first human. also the first muslim must have been created in 560AD (approx) when Mohammed was around. are you saying there was no man before 560AD?

nothing!!!!!!

:hitwall: the way you represented OUR RELIGION IS SHOCKING!!!! BY CALLING HINDUS NAMES YOU CLEARLY SHOWED OUR RELIGION IS NOT THE RELIGION OF PEACE JUST EXACTLY WHAT THE WORLD WISHES TO PORTRAY!!!

TRUE ISLAM is the religion of peace!!! but the current brand found amongst muslims of the world is just SHAMEFUL!!!

don't forget when our BELOVED PROPHET was attacked by the children of taif & the angel GABRIEL came down & said oh prophet of Allah should i destroy these people he said NO don't!! i will pray for them that they turn to islam!!! PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE ISLAM PREACHES!!!

so control your anger!! leave the matter with Allah! you concentrate on fixing yourself first BROTHER!

ISLAM was spread by honesty,truth,justice,equality & patience!!

Lol humans have evolved from apes well... good going... Islam rejects the theory of evolution which is still just a THEORY and every day this theory gets debunked with rising evidences against it.

p.s. your display name suggests you still haven't evolved from a cat. Keep trying.

Lol humans have evolved from apes well... good going... Islam rejects the theory of evolution which is still just a THEORY and every day this theory gets debunked with rising evidences against it.

p.s. your display name suggests you still haven't evolved from a cat. Keep trying.

so are you saying that humans 'aasmaan se tapkaa' ? Sorry, there is overwhelming evidence that evolution is a fact. Please have some rational scientific thought. Religion only gives a code for humans to live in a civil manner, which have failed to do so unfortunately. Religions like Islam and Chritianity reject evloution. If you ask a staunch catholic he iwll also disagree that humans evolved. But my friend there is absolutely overwhelming evidence that we were once neanderthal. Also, just like the dinos we will also cease to exist on earth, and that day the concept of god will be over. Ans eventually in about 4-5 billion years the Sun will become a Red giant which will eat up the earth and the solar system will also cease to exist. This my friend, is fact and science.

Last edited:
so are you saying that humans 'aasmaan se tapkaa' ? Sorry, there is overwhelming evidence that evolution is a fact. Please have some rational scientific thought. Religion only gives a code for humans to live in a civil manner, which have failed to do so unfortunately.

Listen enough of your BS you want to discuss every thing that is not related to the topic, just to make a mess of things. You want to be considered a reshtaydar of a chimp be my guest. No one here cares. Stick to the topic or just leave.

well then you need to study Qur'an (as do the I and the rest of the Muslims) that it is not just a code for humans to live in a civil manner but it is a book of signs of the Creator just so that you and others like you don't fall into the entrapments of such "theories" as the THEORY of evolution. Frankly there are just too many holes in the theory of evolution that would make it fall flat on its face. Ever wonder how it still shakily stands as a theory and not accepted as a fact?

A question comes to mind, why has man stopped evolving after ascending from being a chimp?

well then you need to study Qur'an (as do the I and the rest of the Muslims) that it is not just a code for humans to live in a civil manner but it is a book of signs of the Creator just so that you and others like you don't fall into the entrapments of such "theories" as the THEORY of evolution. Frankly there are just too many holes in the theory of evolution that would make it fall flat on its face. Ever wonder how it still shakily stands as a theory and not accepted as a fact?

A question comes to mind, why has man stopped evolving after ascending from being a chimp?

Sir, honestly why do you say we have stopped evolving? Do you know that people now are bigger on average than before and we tend to have lesser hair than before. I predict that there iwll be a gene mutation soon which is big bang and cause great changes in human structure.
Evloution takes millions of years and hundreds of generations. So be patient.
It is a theory. Theory does not mean its a guess. A theory is postulated out of evidence on hand. When we are born we do not have any konwledge and we discover as we grow up. Modern humans (homo sapiens) have been around for about 30000 years or so, and we have a scientific mindset only for about 500 years since the renaissance. So there is a lot to be learnt and discovered.
Today the human genome has been mapped. We know that gene mutation is the reason why there is a difference in physical structure in generations. Now this is off topic but an interesting one. I would like to have more opinions.

PS. Scientists playing god, by creating life in a a lab is like playing with fire, but if we our ancestors did not play with fire , we would not have had a civilization. Today we are able to clone and believe me, this is just the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom