What's new

Warsi: Minority of Pakistani men see white girls as 'fair game'

Desi is a Hindi word/slang that refers to people from India as per my best knowledge.

That being said, I agree with most of what you have said, except the Mexican girls part. Maybe we just met different types of Mexican girls, but I find them to be very friendly and nice , and definitely not racist (my only proper GF so far was actually a Mexican girl). Also, White/Mexican girls like athletic/sporty type guys, and Indian guys for the most part are not that athletic (we play cricket, which White/Mexican girls could care less about), which I guess causes us to not get too many White/Mexican women. We are mostly the studios/nerdy group :P

Desi doesn't just refer to Indians you fool. :rofl:

Anyone labelled as a "desi" is from south Asia. This includes Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, & Sri Lankans as well.

And no offense, it's only the South Indians being regarded as the weak/nerdy types :rofl: You guys are like the immigrant Asians - always sticking to their own group, barely able to speak any audible and coherent English, and always discussing about video games and IT related issues. :rofl: North Indians & Pakistanis aren't labelled in the same group as the "studious" South Indians as much.

Most of the Pakistani boys at our Uni hang with Pakistani (and, *gasp* Indian) girls. I'm sure this is mainly due to cultural affinity, but a lot of the white and Mexican girls will not date them. Again, mostly cultural (ever watched big-bang theory? suprise, many Asians are not with the "in" crowd, social position is a big thing among local women. (and Mexican girls are suprisingly racist). This is a generalisation, and plenty of exeptions (and in the US, where we don't have the large Desi populations of the UK)

PS....what does "desi" stand for?

That's wierd because on another forum, a Taiwanese in Mexico has a Mexican girlfriend and much prefers Mexicans over whites and even other Chinese. Maybe it's a difference between Mexicans and Mexican migrants.

None of the girls in question were forcibly abducted..All of them came for sex out of their own wish.

While it does put the so called Pakistani/Muslim men in the wrong..They being adults should have shame and shouldnt go after such young girls..But the thing is these girls do anything for a bottle of booze.

So you belive a 12year old girl choses to be gang raped by 5 men?

The thread is full of people attacking Baroness Warsi but replies like yours are ample proof that she is right.

'Being raped by a gang is normal – it's about craving to be accepted'
Former gang member reveals how women suffer shocking sexual abuse in return for 'status'

A female former gang member has exposed the growing levels of sexual violence against young women who join them, saying that many are willing to risk being raped in return for the status of membership.

Isha Nembhard, who was part of an 80-strong gang in Peckham, south London, said some girls readily accepted that they would be sexually abused when associating with male gangs.

The 20-year-old said that the problem had reached a point where being raped was becoming "normalised" among many young women. "Girls who are getting treated very badly know what they are getting into. They sleep with a boy and the boy asks if she will sleep with all his friends.

"It's about low self-esteem and a craving for attention. Even if they know it's wrong, they will do anything to get acceptance," she said.

"A lot of girls are sort of prostituting themselves to have sexual relationships within a gang and get treated in a bad way. For example, she might know about what happens to girls in the gang but still sleeps with all of them just for the status."

Nembhard, who was a teenage drug dealer, said that even those who are abused and called "pieces of ****" by gang members maintained sexual relationships with them because they felt "that they couldn't do better".

She added that cultural and social trends had exacerbated the problem since she left school. "When I was growing up, girls were more boisterous. I used to be a tomboy, but nowadays a lot of girls who go to school are more girly-girly and make sure they put on their makeup and wear the right sort of skirts. It's changed dramatically."

Nembhard said that girls tended to be more sexually active before the age of 16 than before. "In my day it wasn't like that," she said.

Social networking sites like Facebook had, she added, helped to encourage promiscuity among young women. "You've got young girls exposing themselves on there, making it normal, and so others follow suit."

'Being raped by a gang is normal

THE RAPE OF YOUNG GIRLS CONTINUES IN THE UK, THIS TIME AN 11 YEAR OLD…….

Girl, 11, raped by schoolboy street gang members in McDonald’s restaurant toilet

Involved up to eight members of the same street gang
The sex attacks took place on three separate dates
Thugs beat her up to make sure she kept quiet

By JILL REILLY
Last updated at 6:34 PM on 1st March 2012

An 11-year-old girl was raped in a McDonald’s toilet in a campaign of sex attacks involving up to eight underage members of a street gang, a court heard yesterday.

They took it in turns to rape the child a dozen times over several months at various east London locations.

As if the ordeal of being raped wasn’t enough, they later beat her up as a warning not to tell anyone about what had happened.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108287/Girl-11-raped-schoolboy-street-gang-members-McDonalds-restaurant-toilet.html#ixzz1nwkfQo3X

It sounds like a UK related cultural problem and has nothing to do with Pakistan.
The problem is more than 10 times worst in the US.

Most of the Pakistani boys at our Uni hang with Pakistani (and, *gasp* Indian) girls. I'm sure this is mainly due to cultural affinity, but a lot of the white and Mexican girls will not date them. Again, mostly cultural (ever watched big-bang theory? suprise, many Asians are not with the "in" crowd, social position is a big thing among local women. (and Mexican girls are suprisingly racist). This is a generalisation, and plenty of exeptions (and in the US, where we don't have the large Desi populations of the UK)

PS....what does "desi" stand for?

I know a dude who has a mexican wife... and a frnd of mine is married to a german lady...

Send these men to prison, I bet they will get preferential treatment from the inmates....

what is the point of this stupid thread? what does it have to do with world affairs?

This thread is alive because Pakistani members act stupid.

Look at all the anti-India threads; they die down because the Indians avoid them. But the Pakistani members (and the anti-Pakistan crowd on this forum) keeps giving oxygen to the troll threads against Pakistan.

Desi doesn't just refer to Indians you fool. :rofl:

Anyone labelled as a "desi" is from south Asia. This includes Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, & Sri Lankans as well.

And no offense, it's only the South Indians being regarded as the weak/nerdy types :rofl: You guys are like the immigrant Asians - always sticking to their own group, barely able to speak any audible and coherent English, and always discussing about video games and IT related issues. :rofl: North Indians & Pakistanis aren't labelled in the same group as the "studious" South Indians as much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom