What's new

Warsi: Minority of Pakistani men see white girls as 'fair game'

She is a troll sat in the House of commons..Put it that way..
Hand picked by the Anti-Muslim,Anti immigrant conservative party to further degrade Muslims/Asians.
While UK economy is down in the gutter and further sinking...
Our dear Prime minister is wasting time in Muslim bashing....

Yea I know her ex husband very well she is as you describe.

So as i did see more than several time that foreign Muslim Girls & boys see their match in Pakistan..:smokin:
It is entirely depend on Society or community system or norms...

Most of the Pakistani boys at our Uni hang with Pakistani (and, *gasp* Indian) girls. I'm sure this is mainly due to cultural affinity, but a lot of the white and Mexican girls will not date them. Again, mostly cultural (ever watched big-bang theory? suprise, many Asians are not with the "in" crowd, social position is a big thing among local women. (and Mexican girls are suprisingly racist). This is a generalisation, and plenty of exeptions (and in the US, where we don't have the large Desi populations of the UK)

PS....what does "desi" stand for?

And who are you to judge, what is stupid or irrelevant???

He may have a point. It has been discussed on here before.
Suppose its good to be reminded there are idiots in society in every nation in every culture disregarding their religion. We will always have this "thuggish minority".
I suppose its also good for us to highlight what a scumbag politician that's never been elected and is just a chamcha can spurt out so much nonsense and show such hypocrisy that will say anything to warrant the limelight for a few minutes.

He may have a point. It has been discussed on here before.
Suppose its good to be reminded there are idiots in society in every nation in every culture disregarding their religion. We will always have this "thuggish minority".
I suppose its also good for us to highlight what a scumbag politician that's never been elected and is just a chamcha can spurt out so much nonsense and show such hypocrisy that will say anything to warrant the limelight for a few minutes.

I totally agree to you.

I know, i started this thread with intention of replying to the thread started by Hafizz.

But i would not hesitate to say that i really admired response of few Pakistani members here.

I totally agree to you.

I know, i started this thread with intention of replying to the thread started by Hafizz.

But i would not hesitate to say that i really admired response of few Pakistani members here.

Mate start a thread to discuss and educate each other. If someone posts inflamatory stuff that doesnt agree with your sentiments ignore and just pass it by. Rise above it dude and you will see underneath the cocky and baulchy attitude we are pretty much based with similar mindsets...

Post no. 8 for you.

Let me be the first to tell you she is a liability to British Muslims and British Pakistanis. She has become famous for making provocative statements that undermine the community she hails from. Unfortunately for her she has now become a liability for the Tory party. they will drop her unceremoniously very soon. I do not mean months or weeks I mean days. One weekend you will see her in the Sunday papers in the UK for what she is. I will come on here and post the news.

Most of the Pakistani boys at our Uni hang with Pakistani (and, *gasp* Indian) girls. I'm sure this is mainly due to cultural affinity, but a lot of the white and Mexican girls will not date them. Again, mostly cultural (ever watched big-bang theory? suprise, many Asians are not with the "in" crowd, social position is a big thing among local women. (and Mexican girls are suprisingly racist). This is a generalisation, and plenty of exeptions (and in the US, where we don't have the large Desi populations of the UK)

I don't have that kind of problem.

Every chick, from nearly every background has given me attention here in NY. :smitten:

She is not alone in saying this, many pakistanis are saying it too.
I find 'only a minority of the community do it' as politically correct BS, and if not discussed openly by everybody, the only people discussing will be BNP. That is not helpful for anybody.

The fact of the matter is, pakistani men have been found grooming minors for sexual gratification/prostitution ( dating any available girl is not illegal and nobody is going to throw you into jail for that), in more than one city.
Although pakistanis themselves are a minority they are a majority in this 'specialized crime'.

People point to the fact that most sex pests are white caucasians, should not that be obvious in a white majority country.

I think Pakistani people here need not be worried, because Warsi said "a small minority of Pakistanis", not all Pakistanis.

From my experience with Pakistanis here in Canada, I would say that most Pakistanis are really nice people who I get along with. But there is a few small minority that have this kind of mentality that "White girls are easy, we should exploit them" which I feel is wrong and not the correct mentality. But then again, which community does not have bad apples?

For example, the other day there was a news article in a Canadian newspaper about how Pakistani men are marrying white women with the intention of converting them. But thats because only negative things are highlighted in the news. For example, there was never a news article about a good Pakistani-Canadian (muslim) friend of mine married a white Christian girl recently and did not even ask her to convert because he truly loves her. As a matter of fact, he even goes to church with her because he is a nice open minded person. But obviously no one is going to print news stories on that because that stuff is not going to sell.

Desi is a Hindi word/slang that refers to people from India as per my best knowledge.

That being said, I agree with most of what you have said, except the Mexican girls part. Maybe we just met different types of Mexican girls, but I find them to be very friendly and nice , and definitely not racist (my only proper GF so far was actually a Mexican girl). Also, White/Mexican girls like athletic/sporty type guys, and Indian guys for the most part are not that athletic (we play cricket, which White/Mexican girls could care less about), which I guess causes us to not get too many White/Mexican women. We are mostly the studios/nerdy group :P

Ok man white chicks dig us... now move on..

lol... Y u jelly?

Desi is a Hindi word/slang that refers to people from India as per my best knowledge.

That being said, I agree with most of what you have said, except the Mexican girls part. Maybe we just met different types of Mexican girls, but I find them to be very friendly and nice , and definitely not racist (my only proper GF so far was actually a Mexican girl). Also, White/Mexican girls like athletic/sporty type guys, and Indian guys for the most part are not that athletic (we play cricket, which White/Mexican girls could care less about), which I guess causes us to not get too many White/Mexican women. We are mostly the studios/nerdy group :P

<<<< SEE MY AVATAR !

Back
Top Bottom