What's new

Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
İn fact if İ remember right, it was the same guy mocking us while we were putting complains in GHQ.
Suddenly he has become johnny righteous.

We might have @Kaan as the new Turk mod, but we are not going to bow down to a demand. There will be a mod, when there will be.
I think you just take it personally, nobody is trying to attack your authority believe me.

The problem is that Pakistani mods are not active in European time so trolls can freely troll till a admin shows up.

I think you just take it personally, nobody is trying to attack your authority believe me.

The problem is that Pakistani mods are not active in European time so trolls can freely troll till a admin shows up.

That's understandable.

Kaan will probably be the new mod if he is up to it. And there is no time frame of when it will happen.

But please dont force us to deactivate your accounts by spamming and inciting users.

You know webby I've been wondering...isn't PDF supposed to be like ICC ;):angel::partay::enjoy:

IDK guys what do you think? :unsure: Please be honest I have thick skin and I don't hold grudges.

We might have @Kaan as the new Turk mod, but we are not going to bow down to a demand. There will be a mod, when there will be.

No offence intended to @Kaan, but isn't he too new to the forum to be a mod?

Also, why do you have a rule that you won't have an Indian mod?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom