What's new

War is Coming | Amidst escalating tensions, Pakistan weighs its options

Status
Not open for further replies.
and do you think that minimum retaliation by IA will not go un answered boy wake up this is its like from 1947 you kill 1 we kill 2 in answer of 2 you kill 4 and so on by this rate full scale war is inevitable and india will not risk it this time

Why do you say that? How old were you when Kargil happened? I was 5, but sounds like we went at each other pretty good, and whupped you nicely in the end. Afaik, we were both nuclear at the time.

and do you think that minimum retaliation by IA will not go un answered boy wake up this is its like from 1947 you kill 1 we kill 2 in answer of 2 you kill 4 and so on by this rate full scale war is inevitable and india will not risk it this time

Man, the LoC matter is different, the army is sitting within 100 m, it is like eye ball to an eye ball situation, the man sitting there cant wait for order from higher authority, this is problem of Command and Communication, not of the thing full scale war, which is never going to happen. And this thing same applicable to IA same as PA.

Why do you say that? How old were you when Kargil happened? I was 5, but sounds like we went at each other pretty good, and whupped you nicely in the end. Afaik, we were both nuclear at the time.

hahahaha that show your mentality kid you were 5 ok let me explain to you
at kargil we intruded inside JK and we were sanctioned our AF and Navy refused to fight because of sanctions and yet the mighty IA was afraid to Cross LOC and do you think they were afraid that they will lose conventionally no they know that they can win conventional war but what comes after that matters
Now compare the two situation
1999 Pakistan was weak we only had nukes to offer nothing else we intruded deep inside Kargil and IA didnt invaded Pakistan
2013 Modernized Army AF with more nuke being on defensive and not a big what makes you think that GOI would risk full scale war

8-11-2013_5122_1.gif

i think they need some lesson @Secur @Aeronaut @mafiya @Devil Soul

War is not the solution, but their are times when one needs to take a stand & tough decisions have to be made. A message needs to be send across the border, which can be done thru other means(diplomatic channels), Frankly i don't see war on the cards for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha that show your mentality kid you were 5 ok let me explain to you
at kargil we intruded inside JK and we were sanctioned our AF and Navy refused to fight because of sanctions and yet the mighty IA was afraid to Cross LOC and do you think they were afraid that they will lose conventionally no they know that they can win conventional war but what comes after that matters
Now compare the two situation
1999 Pakistan was weak we only had nukes to offer nothing else we intruded deep inside Kargil and IA didnt invaded Pakistan
2013 Modernized Army AF with more nuke being on defensive and not a big what makes you think that GOI would risk full scale war

I was just pointing out to you that the nuclear card did not save you then. It will not save you when we choose the next time around either. Kargil demonstrated how nuclear nations can and will fight wars against a nuclear backdrop. The IA did not need to cross over to your side then. It was not their operational objective. When the strategic objective of waging a decisive neutralizing war against you is mated with the capability to deal that decisive blow and yet absorb what you can throw back before going under, that is the day you guys should really come prepared.

Man, the LoC matter is different, the army is sitting within 100 m, it is like eye ball to an eye ball situation, the man sitting there cant wait for order from higher authority, this is problem of Command and Communication, not of the thing full scale war, which is never going to happen. And this thing same applicable to IA same as PA.

I know that and i know that IA and PA are both mind less war mongers
but situation is different about Gov and media Indian media and politicians are also war mongers
but not in case of pakistan

Unlock your armouries, wipe your rusty AKs and 9mm's clean, buy boxes of ammo, we leave for hunting with our boys in Khaki, we fight with them, we collect blood, we donate organs, thats how we fight the enemy, we only win if we fight as a nation.

relax, when do you think Indians grew balls? they have rat's balls, this is only to make their weak and hungry population feel better about something.

relax, when do you think Indians grew balls? they have rat's balls, this is only to make their weak and hungry population feel better about something.

You are trolling.

From Canada.

Big balls you must be carrying down there.

I know that and i know that IA and PA are both mind less war mongers
but situation is different about Gov and media Indian media and politicians are also war mongers
but not in case of pakistan

Actually, the media is not a war mongers, BTW, why you people always criticizing the media, this is there right.

And actually the media is not mongering for war, but they again criticizing the govt. for weak foreign policy, they also not wanted a war with Pak, and I again say the media has full right to criticize the Pak ( if you like it or not), and this this also applicable on Pak media , they have full right to criticize the India( if we like it or not).

I was just pointing out to you that the nuclear card did not save you then. It will not save you when we choose the next time around either. Kargil demonstrated how nuclear nations can and will fight wars against a nuclear backdrop. The IA did not need to cross over to your side then. It was not their operational objective. When the strategic objective of waging a decisive neutralizing war against you is mated with the capability to deal that decisive blow and yet absorb what you can throw back before going under, that is the day you guys should really come prepared.

you sir dont got it didnt you ?
IA operational objective was try to avoid full scale war do you know why ? it is because of (nukes)
now compair if they attack now they will be risking full scale war get it ?

you sir dont got it didnt you ?
IA operational objective was try to avoid full scale war do you know why ? it is because of (nukes)
now compair if they attack now they will be risking full scale war get it ?

I did get it. Did you not read my post where I said we are not ready yet? If we are not yet ready in 2013, why do you think we were ready in 1999?

Actually, the media is not a war mongers, BTW, why you people always criticizing the media, this is there right.

And actually the media is not mongering for war, but they again criticizing the govt. for weak foreign policy, they also not wanted a war with Pak, and I again say the media has full right to criticize the Pak, and this this also applicable on Pak media, they have full right to criticize the India.

dont you watch tv ? or do you just watch chota bhem ?

dont you watch tv ? or do you just watch chota bhem ?

I think you watch the Chota Bheem, you know Chota Bheem also created by a Hyderabad based company.

BTW, on topic, I am indian man, I watch indian news channel, more than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom