What's new

War is Coming | Amidst escalating tensions, Pakistan weighs its options

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get it. Did you not read my post where I said we are not ready yet? If we are not yet ready in 2013, why do you think we were ready in 1999?

yup so sit back and relax india has much to lose then what it can gain pakistan will gain a lot if india invades
all the groups will unite to fight with PA because they have vowed to means no terror attacks and india who's economy is flowing will be badly damaged

Basically he is deaf. he just visualize from their look :D :D

I think you are deaf, just ignoring the indian POV, and happy living in your mighty Pak, just tell you this thing not going to solve your problem, but create the new one.

Basically he is deaf. he just visualize from their look :D :D

yeah biggest joke of the day is that indian media is not war mongers

I think you watch the Chota Bheem, you know Chota Bheem also created by a Hyderabad based company.

BTW, on topic, I am indian man, I watch indian news channel, more than you.

yeah you made my day i am laughing thanx bro :D i am certain now that you watch cartoons

yup so sit back and relax

You really are not reading my posts before replying aren't you? How can I relax? I am 19. The future generation of India. Probably the generation that is going to be invading you. There is much work to be done, a lot of toil, before we can make that happen. Definitely no time to relax.

india has much to lose then what it can gain pakistan will gain a lot if india invades all the groups will unite to fight with PA because they have vowed to means no terror attacks and india who's economy is flowing will be badly damaged

When a ship is going under, and water starts rushing in, all rats and mice on board unite together as they rush towards dry ground.

Much help that proves for them.

yes i am, you want to come see (since i cant ask for more on PDF) it?

No, I can visualize the size sitting right here. You must need a wheelbarrow to carry them with you wherever you go.

yeah biggest joke of the day is that indian media is not war mongers

yeah you made my day i am laughing thanx bro :D i am certain now that you watch cartoons

It is just waste of time to talking like you Pak people, I hope some other intelligent people also exist there. I am done here.

If war occurs Indians would be thinking,this is conventional or nuclear war.......... Joke of the century two nuclear countries fought a conventional war ......... at last what will happen every one knows except Indian Army.

whats the excitement about? all the generals, tajirs and feudals and robber barons have thier visas ready.....end of story...

You really are not reading my posts before replying aren't you? How can I relax? I am 19. The future generation of India. Probably the generation that is going to be invading you. There is much work to be done, a lot of toil, before we can make that happen. Definitely no time to relax.

When a ship is going under, and water starts rushing in, all rats and mice on board unite together as they rush towards dry ground.

Much help that proves for them.

No, I can visualize the size sitting right here. You must need a wheelbarrow to carry them with you wherever you go.

Have sweet dreams kid thats the mentality of 19 year old dumb teenager and a war monger. grow up live well try to be at peace and try to make subcontinent a better place rather dedicating your life to prepare for an invasion thats all i will say to you and i dont talk with trolls

It is just waste of time to talking like you Pak people, I hope some other intelligent people also exist there. I am done here.

its just waste of trying to explain to you what was the situation and now and why we would not go to even a limited war with each other

Have sweet dreams kid thats the mentality of 19 year old dumb teenager and a war monger. grow up live well try to be at peace and try to make subcontinent a better place rather dedicating your life to prepare for an invasion thats all i will say to you and i dont talk with trolls

Fact of the matter is that on PDF we can talk or troll or whatever. That does not change the fact that we will always be enemies, as countries, and people. So when the talking stops, the killing will start. And many of us will be doing the killing. And dying.

Fact of the matter is that on PDF we can talk or troll or whatever. That does not change the fact that we will always be enemies, as countries, and people. So when the talking stops, the killing will start. And many of us will be doing the killing. And dying.

situation was not bad after 1947 not even in 1962 we were good friends before 1965 and in an interview to the British Quad-e-Azam said that "if a third country would attack india i would have my army to fight with indian army"

on other occasion Gen Ayub informed indian PM of possible chines invasion in 1962 bhutto wanted to join chines to attack india but Gen yub denied that

Unlock your armouries, wipe your rusty AKs and 9mm's clean, buy boxes of ammo, we leave for hunting with our boys in Khaki, we fight with them, we collect blood, we donate organs, thats how we fight the enemy, we only win if we fight as a nation.

Its now camo and not khaki + AKs are not rusty……:haha:
well This nation would be united as always is sonething big comes against it……:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom