What's new

Vladimir Putin slams Turkey for shooting down Russian warplane near Syrian border

Russia shall declared war on Turkey and NATO shall watched the fight on. NATO is a christian club. They refused Turkey in EU and they will protect Christian majority country only.

China will finance Russia military operation into Turkey.
I don't think russia will fight turkey.
Yes I agree with you ..turkey must be shown the place which they deserve.
If bolded part is true...then it will be night mare for istanbul.

Last time an economically strong Russia did this, it went from the USSR to the Russia. This time a bankrupt Russia wants to do something stupid, it'll go from Russia to Republic of Moscow!!!!

Too much propaganda going on from you. A close to bankrupt Russia won't fight anyone either. NATO will over match whatever number the Russians place in Syria or Iran. Currently, they put 4 SU-30's, NATO sent 6 highly upgraded F-15's.

NATO is ALREADY working with Turkey and the F-15's were sent weeks ago, the second they found out the SU-30's were on the ground. If the Russians had sent 50 SU-30's, you'd see the number of NATO jets stationed in Turkey to be 50 or more.

Like I said, you can keep your Chinese propaganda mill running. But when the Russians really response, you can come tell me about it. Till then, its one of those Chinese fairy tales, with the Dragon and the Bear exhaling fire at a Mountain. And the Mountain could give a less fukk of how much "little flames" are thrown at it. The mountain in this scenario is the NATO.

Are you really lacking this much brain power or have you not seen countries in peacetime and war? This is a War like situation. Its not the first time the Russians did it. It was however the last time they did it as they learned the lesson. Turkey ain't Georgia or Ukraine. She can alone take out half the top end Russian fighters if a war started. In a few years, Turkey would be the only nation besides the US, to have the F-35 and a TFX stealth jet, build by them., fielded operational. They produced F-16's themselves so they can start to crank out 50 more latest blocks within the 12 months, if need be.

The Russians tried to troll Turkey for a few weeks, thinking Turkey will be submissive to the Russians. Since yesterday, Mr. Putin is screaming "stab in the back" LOL. If he had "other" military options, he'd have ordered him. Not make statements.

The ONLY "ORDERS" that the Kremlin issued, were to stay the fukk away and respect the 10 mile boundary line to ALL Russian flying assets. That tells me what Turks did, was needed to put an end to growing Russian aggression and trolling of other countries airspace. Every nation in this situation has a right to defend herself.

I asked other Chinese members and they go to sleep on my question and don't response. Will China let a Japanese jet troll your coastal border for 10 minutes? Or a Taiwanese jet in this case?

You are 100% right but missed the point. USA has too much stake in the world and they don't want Russians to supply weapons to the places where US army operates e.g. Afhganistan, Iraq or anywhere else. Americans know at the end of the day, its Americans who has to take much of the burden of the war and Russians can not be defeated.
USA will always stay in good terms with Russians. They will let go Syria for sure.

& you think , turkey has more convential weapons then of Russia ?
Pls rethink ?

Turkey is no match of Russia , without USA none of these so called super EU countries can even to breath against Russia ?
Even in conventional war Russia is still a super power just equaliat of USA ?
So stop dreaming about it , su-24 was not the one of the RUAFs super weapons ?
You will see , a strong answer soon by Russia ,Iran & China against turkey ?
What Iran has to do with turkey?
Enemies?

Back
Top Bottom