What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

Lanat on GoP & i mean it.

Fcuk LeJ & other terrorists who did this. Shame on Punjab & Islamabad govt who have FAILED FAILED to stop violence in the country. Should've order hunt, torture & kill LeJ & other sect terrorists all over the country, kill their sympathizers too.

RIP ........
people are so stupid ..... fighting on something which never happened in own land.
all religions are shit and its proved again and again throughtout history..... shame on you people.

yes man, no religion no God, we are accidently created, haha this godlessness in the world is not very old, go and reflect back to ur ancestors, u will find people involved in some form of religion and worship, its been same from thousands of years until western godless civilization came into being, it transformed europe first then the rest of the world through colonization and proxy rule, u are just one of many victms who suffer this godless mindset, this is intellectual slavery

Wow....you don't like someone talk about you and you being amassed beat them to death burn their mosque and public properties..... and then people blame only wahabi's are terrorists....Really a shameful situation....

you missed this part of the news where these Terrorist started firing at the procession hope this clarify why these terrorist were dragged out and killed.(cause if they were given to the same police officers who some how " lost their weapons" to these terrorist .They would have let them walk never to be seen again).Even though I don't agree with what happened to them but people will only put up with so much before taking lawn into their own hands.As the Law conveniently lost guns not a gun but guns to these terroirst.

(The chaos began around 3:00pm in the afternoon, when a group of men reportedly snatched guns from the police and began firing at them. Meanwhile, unknown men put a portion of the Raja Bazaar and a mosque on fire.)

Last edited:
yar - hum log baadbakht hain- Allah ki lanat hai hum par :(, why can't we just understand a simple fact- on this date - someone sacrificed their soul for the honor of ISLAM, the one religion they all believe in, than why such pathetic acts

Children were beheaded inside the masjid by the savages dressed in black. You people sicken me. How do you become so naive into believing everything you read on the shameful media who did not have the guts to report the Rafidhi terrorism?! First fire was from the shia crowds towards the masjid according to eye witnesses. More than 50 have been killed inside the masjid, they were all waiting to leave the masjid but the people dressed in black stopped intentionally and started insulting the Sahaba. The imam told them to leave quickly as possible so the namazis can leave the masjid in peace. But the people dressed in black had other plans in mind. They slaughtered children! Now the saying they will get what's coming to them is going to ring true come morning. Be prepared fellas. Rough times ahead...

Oh puleez! forgive us from your f@rted stories. What proof you got against those so called black dressed guys. Also I will request mods to simply ban any one posting sectarian bullcr@ps.

First show me proof of your bullcrap stories that "wahabi" fired first and "wahabi" were responsible for the massacre of their OWN people INSIDE the MASJID.

If your that thick headed then no need to reply.

If there are 50 dead.. where are the post mortem reports and all that?
You are just shooting blanks of total B.S. and are probably some mullah hyped up on Sectarian crap. And this is little place for sectarian crap on this forum and perhaps lesser time for you.

Moreover, you are out of a proxy.. so we cant even be sure if you Pakistani or not.

If there are 50 dead.. where are the post mortem reports and all that?
You are just shooting blanks of total B.S. and are probably some mullah hyped up on Sectarian crap. And this is little place for sectarian crap on this forum and perhaps lesser time for you.

Moreover, you are out of a proxy.. so we cant even be sure if you Pakistani or not.

Yes I will ask Express Tribune to publish the reports of the dead of last night. The same Express Tribune which had no guts to report the truth. The journalists were robbed and beaten by the Shia mob and you are asking for death reports?

Where is YOUR proof that Shia are innocent in all this? Where is your proof that a single Shia is dead? Where is YOUR proof that the madrassa fired first? Where is YOUR proof?

Yes I will ask Express Tribune to publish the reports of the dead of last night. The same Express Tribune which had no guts to report the truth. The journalists were robbed and beaten by the Shia mob and you are asking for death reports?

Where is YOUR proof that Shia are innocent in all this? Where is your proof that a single Shia is dead? Where is YOUR proof that the madrassa fired first? Where is YOUR proof?

Where is your Proof? You are one throwing accusations.

First show me proof of your bullcrap stories that "wahabi" fired first and "wahabi" were responsible for the massacre of their OWN people INSIDE the MASJID.

If your that thick headed then no need to reply.

Why get angry mian mulla? I never sag anything against wahabi...did I? I myself is sunni but for me sunni or shia or ismaeli or wahabi all are samething. Don't look for divisions.

Where is your Proof? You are one throwing accusations.

I've got reports from eye witnesses who were present when the mob broke out. Can I post the pictures of beheaded children? :hitwall: 
Why get angry mian mulla? I never sag anything against wahabi...did I? I myself is sunni but for me sunni or shia or ismaeli or wahabi all are samething. Don't look for divisions.

You are using "mulla" as derogatory term. There is your bias to start, don't tell me I'm dividing when your doing a great job yourself.

Lol it is you who start with sectarian cr@ps so you should be the one to back your claim with proper source.

I've got reports from eye witnesses who were present when the mob broke out. Can I post the pictures of beheaded children? :hitwall: 

You are using "mulla" as derogatory term. There is your bias to start, don't tell me I'm dividing when your doing a great job yourself.

Yes , you can. Because eye witness accounts do not trump a straight forward camera. Where are the beheaded children?

And you began the bias.. stop retreating behind some high horse for yourself. What is halal for you is not haram for the rest of us.

Actually the thing was covered in social media by journalists. Hamid Meer claims that such stuff could not be aired due to the fear more clashes will take place but it is pretty clear who is the culprit here:

Arshad Sharif ‏@arsched12m
Horrifying reports of throats of madressah students being slit received during sectarian clash in #Rawalpindi . #Pakistan #Muharram

Arshad Sharif ‏@arsched49m
Media teams beaten up in #sectarian clash in #Rawalpindi as authorities contact leaders of religious groups to control tempers #Pakistan

Arshad Sharif ‏@arsched1h
Risk of sectarian clash high in #Rawalpindi as Commissioner recommends imposition of curfew. 7 dead. #Pakistan

Arshad Sharif ‏@arsched1h
Situation critical in #Rawalpindi as students of madressah Taleemul Quran burned to death. 8 dead, 20 injured so far. #Pakistan

Arshad Sharif ‏@arsched58m
Atleast 15 feared killed, 30 injured in #Rawalpindi sectarian clash as @CMShehbaz orders action against miscreants. #Pakistan

Mohammad Aftab ‏@marimanj29m
@arsched @BushraGohar , private source tell 56 students killed by shia gangsters burned madina market stoped fire tenders to reach site.

Amer Khan ‏@KhanAmerKhan6m
@arsched so far throats of 3 madressah students being slit during sectarian clash in Rawalpindi, situation is still critical

Khalid Khan™ ‏@khalidkhan78730m
Update: At least 4 cameramen injured, 4 cameras, 1 DSNG damaged around Fawara Chowk, Rawalpindi, amid sectarian violence #Muharram #Ashura
Khalid Khan™ ‏@khalidkhan7877m
update: Death toll in #Rawalpindi sectarian clashes rises to 11, over 35 injured, Madina Cloth market completely burnt #Muharram #Ashura
Khalid Khan™ ‏@khalidkhan78712m
Just in: Rawalpindi administration decides to EXTEND #MobileJam (cell phone service ban) due to ongoing sectarian strife #Ashura

In any case, the mosque administrators have complained that media was not showing the dead bodies of students scattered in the seminary and took photos/ videos of the event itself. Thing will be out in a day or two.

The excuse that Matmi jaloos was incited by some mullah is ridiculous, its exactly the same thing Sunni extremist claim (with ref to first 3 claiphs and bibi Ayesha) it does not work for them and it won't work for Shi'ites.

And there are lots of pictures (checkout bbc.urdu). While the Mosque was burning down the Matami jaloos blocked the way of fire trucks and once they reached at the spot, fire men were also targeted:

460x.jpg

460x.jpg

460x.jpg

BZH8KwTIgAALMJg.png

There were no secret miscreants, Shi'ites torched the mosque and fire spread to near by buildings.

Back
Top Bottom