What's new

Violation of Kashmir autonomy: Repercussions for Pakistan for not taking action against India

Pakistanis should stop living in dreams. India would never freely give up its territory. Pakistan has many times in the past tried to take it with force. And in the process lost East Pakistan, Siachin and many other territories. Good luck with war if you wish to lose more territory to India or China.
What are your thoughts about Mirza Ghulam Qadiani and Mirza Soor?

Thats my take on this as well.

It might be part of Modi's plan as he doesnt want to bee weaker by going to negotiation table with Pakistan and a third party. So he chose this way which will lead to the same table but he will have excuse to do this.
The move is not even intelligent. Blind man has struck the bomb, from now on things will move much faster.
Muslims were informed 1400 years ago by the Messenger PBUH, Muslims of Hind will invade Hind and imprison her princes and on return they will join Jesus Son Of Mary in al-Sham and Allah will give victory through them.
May be 10 more years!!! May Allah be protector of all Muslims.

Best option is insurgency and infiltration in Kashmir.this is only option right now.we need good economy to fight a war.

Close the air space again

Army mobilizing.attack on india expected soon but I think it's a mistake.

Best option is insurgency and infiltration in Kashmir.this is only option right now.we need good economy to fight a war.

Army mobilizing.attack on india expected soon but I think it's called mistake.

I would not go to open war ..

I would not go to open war ..

But they already decided.it will be full fledged war and I have no idea who will finance this war.we will lost our own parts if money don't come from friendly countries.reports of American Navy presence in indian ocean and Chinese vessels nearby.reports of heavy air activity and massive mobilization.

Does 700,000 + 35,000 Indian army presence tell you that, they are there fighting for few thousands (let's say 25,000) terrorist they are fighting with? or every KASHMIRI muslim is terrorist? or Indian army is not capable?
Taking about Indian army statistics, how many people Joined armed resistance.

Firstly you need to get your figures right.
This article will help you to understand
https://www.rediff.com/news/column/india-has-700000-troops-in-kashmir-false/20180717.htm
If we add up all the security personals including the police in the state the figure will not go above 500000

When you talk about those numbers, do you think these armed forces are living in the homes of Kashmiris?
The troops are there to protect the border, majority of force is put of to check the notorious activities of of our enemy. A small amount is used to protect the locals from terrorist activities that are sponsored by a rouge state.

Firstly you need to get your figures right.
This article will help you to understand
https://www.rediff.com/news/column/india-has-700000-troops-in-kashmir-false/20180717.htm
If we add up all the security personals including the police in the state the figure will not go above 500000

When you talk about those numbers, do you think these armed forces are living in the homes of Kashmiris?
The troops are there to protect the border, majority of force is put of to check the notorious activities of of our enemy. A small amount is used to protect the locals from terrorist activities that are sponsored by a rouge state.

You are quoting a Indian sourse and writen by Indian writer by: Ajai Shukla Seriously?

And please dont try to convince yourself with illogical indian centric reasons. Pakistan's total army strenght is around 670,000 in 2017 let's say not more then 10,00000 in 2019 which I am quoting bit higher. This army is for all the Pakistan not only for Kashmir. And accoording to aljazeera news

"The latest spate of tensions began last week after India sent 10,000 more troops to what is already one of the most militarised regions in the world.

Nearly 700,000 Indian soldiers are deployed in India-administered Kashmir, where civilian protesters and armed rebels either want freedom or merger with Pakistan."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...uts-leaders-house-arrest-190804174841241.html

In other words if I belive on what you said "INDIAN ARMY IS MOST INCAPABLE ARMY IN THE WORLD"

You are quoting a Indian sourse and writen by Indian writer by: Ajai Shukla Seriously?

And please dont try to convince yourself with illogical indian centric reasons. Pakistan's total army strenght is around 670,000 in 2017 let's say not more then 10,00000 in 2019 which I am quoting bit higher. This army is for all the Pakistan not only for Kashmir. And accoording to aljazeera news

"The latest spate of tensions began last week after India sent 10,000 more troops to what is already one of the most militarised regions in the world.

Nearly 700,000 Indian soldiers are deployed in India-administered Kashmir, where civilian protesters and armed rebels either want freedom or merger with Pakistan."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...uts-leaders-house-arrest-190804174841241.html

In other words if I belive on what you said "INDIAN ARMY IS MOST INCAPABLE ARMY IN THE WORLD"

Whom would you believe to count the number of children in home...the family member or the outsiders report?

And if you feel Indian Army is most incapable army in the world, then feel free to test the response if you are not satisfied with history.

Violation of Kashmir autonomy: Repercussions for Pakistan for not taking action against India

The revoking of article 370 by India which granted Kashmir some autonomy is an act of war.
Our government and especially our foreign ministry was sleeping the entire f**king time when everybody knew that India is going to revoke the special status of Kashmir.

India has done a massive massive military buildup in Indian occupied Kashmir and will brutally deal with any protest and resistance by Kashmiris and would even resort to genocide of Kashmiris.

This is not the time to talk or protest or go to UN or any other BS. That time has long gone. This is the time to take action. A military action.

India has concentrated its massive military inside Indian occupied Kashmir to stop Pakistan from interfering and keeping us at LOC.

We can either accept Indian aggression and Indian position over Kashmir or we can fight.

The consequences of accepting Indian position over Kashmir would be disastrous. If we accept Indian position and do not take any action over Kashmir, then this will embolden India even more.

Indus Water Treaty

India would even revoke Indus water treaty in the future. They will stop our waters and build dams/barrages over it. While we will keep on crying to UN, International community, World Bank BS.

F**k UN and f**k International community. We must fight our own battles.

Right now India with its massive military buildup is testing us. It is checking our response.

There will be some coward kan*** among our nation who will keep on harping about refrain from fight, we can't do anything about it, nothing is changed, India is a nuclear power etc.

But the fact is that this is an act of war. Our weak response would mean we should say goodbye to our waters.

Bankrupt countries cannot fight wars. Period.

india will more fully support insurgency in balochistan after this,we should supply heavy arms to kashmir freedom fighters and antiaircraft/anti tank missiles and also our army should carryout attacks on indian army position.We should attack on india from rajistan and working boundary so they are unable to concentrate army in kashmir

Bankrupt nations cannot wage wars. Have you paid your taxes?

Whom would you believe to count the number of children in home...the family member or the outsiders report?

I already have mention how creditable Indian media in the world is. You seriously need to research. This is only Indian media that claim that everyone else is liar.

And if you feel Indian Army is most incapable army in the world, then feel free to test the response if you are not satisfied with history.

We just recently tried India and we have a souvenir for that event. Please do check Sailkot sector and count the number of coffins been sent home, if you can. Don't try us.

mardala.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom