What's new

Violation of Kashmir autonomy: Repercussions for Pakistan for not taking action against India

Our response has been weak and delayed, nothing more than standard statements (begging Intl community for help, looking towards trump).---- I mean, neither Indian military build up nor what Indian govt was upto (constitutional changes), happened over night. ---What we planned?

E2DF3584-4E61-40B8-AF43-27DA55BDD051.jpeg
:mamba:
its not her territory. Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris.

Is this another fatwa by your Caliph sitting in the UK?

I feel sorry for you and your kind.

This will only make situation in IOK more sensitive like the 80s-90s.

Gun solution is already on the lips of Kashmiri youth that you have brutalised for decades & LOC’s temperature will rise resulting in more innocent deaths.

On the global scale you will feel repercussions.

The situation in J&K was always like that.. thats when you COULD do something.. honestly you have lost that chance. All this while India was just doing a lip service by saying that J&K is an integral part of India..now its etched on the rock.. now, more than ever, no one in the world will be able to do a $hit even if that means civil war.. it is now our internal matter just like Maoists...so we will see if we need special programs to bring them in the mainstream or just shoot them to keep our land peaceful.... you should have done something while J&K were autonomous ! Infact I'd say Pakistan has lost the game by not stirring the world up while it was clear that India was about to make changes to 307. That way Global powers would have warned India before doing so but you were busy thinking India was preparing for a war with Pakista..typical PDF mentality I'd say.

I don't agree with putting leaders under house arrest. But Pak is not going to be able to do anything. Just like if Pak gave parts of Pak Kashmir to China, India couldn't do anything. We can each do what we want with our part of the land. Can non Kashmiris buy land in Pak Kashmir?

I don't agree with putting leaders under house arrest. But Pak is not going to be able to do anything. Just like if Pak gave parts of Pak Kashmir to China, India couldn't do anything. We can each do what we want with our part of the land. Can non Kashmiris buy land in Pak Kashmir?

Nope they cant buy land.

Tibet, South china sea, Ughyar etc. ??? You want to make it international issue out of those for what? and destroy $100B business w/ India. Dont have delusion about China. Turkish is true friend of Pakistan and i expect they will support for sure. if they will not, i will be surprised.

It's true that China has a huge economic interest in India. But IF the Chinese influence and outreach to the world via Pakistan is under threat then that's an even bigger blow to China.
I don't think Chinese govt and the people look very kindly at India: The incidents like the Doklam skirmishes and the coinage of 'Indo-Pacific' clearly tell the Chinese who is friend and who is not, trade with India notwithstanding.

I request all the Pakistani posters to rein in the wild horses of their imaginations and propositions and stand with the political and military leadership, of the country, at this difficult time. This is the time to show solidarity at the national level. Let those, who are fully aware of the facts of the situation, make the decision.
Certain quarters of Pakistani posters mostly the khota khors who just need anything to bash PTI government is talking nonsense. They want a nuclear war while living comfortably in Germany and elsewhere. Such khota khors dont deserve a response. For the other segment who is genuinely concern, Indians can change status all they want, their parliament, they can do whatever they want, for the rest of the world this changes what exactly? For Pakistan, as soon as the Indian RSS shinigamis are sent in Kashmir, we need to start hitting them hard no matter how. Non state, state whatever. US needs to be told categorically, they want our support in Afghanistan, than turn away to how we deal with India. There is no need to deal with it wearing kid gloves. Fascist regime of Modi needs to be dealt with an Iron hand than goes in from behind and get out from his face.

War with India is the only solution.
A good offense is the best defense.
We should go to war.
We gave thousands of lives for a cause which is in danger.
Make it costly for india.
They would soon scrap Indus water treaty if we stay silent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom