What's new

Vietnam-China economic relations

Vietnam is very likely to become a tough rival of China next decade as the Japanese & Koreans start to transfer them value-added technology. China has no choice but to move up value chain, otherwise the Vietnamese are to seek Chinese brides at that time.

^^^Arch Rivals? That's a little too serious a term given there are so many players in this neck of the wood. Besides rivalries are not necessary zero sum games when nations and industries are involved. In a longer term they eliminate inefficiencies and strengthen the fundamental structure of a country's economic base that are sustainable and can further compete elsewhere. And the beneficiaries of such competitions are the common people everywhere.

vietnam coffee is very good. and also cheap.
I always buy vietnam coffee in taobao.

vietnam rice, not so good.( actualy the rice from philipine is better)

Philippine import rice from Vietnam.
Fri, 28/09/2012 - 6:07 pm.
The Philippines will purchase 500,000 tonnes of 25 percent broken rice priced at US$380 per tonne from Vietnam’s largest rice exporter Vinafood 2 and a contract is expected to be signed in early January 2009.The information was revealed by the Philippine Secretary of Agriculture, Arthur C. Yap, on December 19, the Manila-based Business World newspaper reported.

Philippines to import 500,000 tonnes of rice from Vietnam - Gentraco Corporation

Vietnam is very likely to become arch-rival of China next decade as the Japanese & Koreans start to transfer them value-added technology. China has no choice but move up value chain, otherwise the Vietnamese are to seek Chinese bride at that time.

I can´t wait the day when it comes.
Where do I need to sign up for a bride from China? :smitten:

I drink vietnam "G7" coffee,taste good. and very cheap.
800gram for only 23 yuan.
G7 coffee are top seller in taobao.

I drink vietnam "G7" coffee,taste good. and very cheap.
800gram for only 23 yuan.
G7 coffee are top seller in taobao.
¥23/800g????where can i buy it???i will get 1 ton.

I can´t wait the day when it comes.
Where do I need to sign up for a bride from China? :smitten:
It is not difficult. the Vietnamese brides market price is 20000-30000 rmb currently.i can buy one and label her a tag of "made in china",and then sell her to you at the price of 50000rmb.good deal.....

It is not difficult. the Vietnamese brides market price is 20000-30000 rmb currently.i can buy one and label her a tag of "made in china",and then sell her to you at the price of 50000rmb.good deal.....

How much is the market price of Chinese brides in Japan? 150000rmb?

^^^remove your flags please.if your country doesn't have a national flag ,i can design one for you.

¥23/800g????where can i buy it???i will get 1 ton.
search "咖啡“ in taobao 然后按销量排名, 第一个就是"G7"。
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.1.cee66e&id=5664850471

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=%BF%A7...id=s5-e&search=y&initiative_id=itemz_20120928

这个味道不错的, 值得推荐。

No deal.

I think it is just fair that our brides go to China and yours come to us, one way to strengthen our relationship.
Put joke aside, let get back to economics.

Truth hurts. It is common to see young Chinese women marry old ugly Japanese man in Japan. Most of those ladies are mail-order Chinese brides.

vietnam coffee is very good. and also cheap.
I always buy vietnam coffee in taobao.

vietnam rice, not so good.( actualy the rice from philipine is better)

I believe you mix up with Thai rice, that is indeed better in quality, but costs more. Philippines is a rice importing country. China is expected to import 2 million tons of rice from VN.

Vietnam Could Become World's Biggest Rice Exporter
http://www.voanews.com/content/viet...-as-worlds-biggest-rice-exporter/1515229.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Vietnam stop exporting rice to China if a war breaks out, I'm afraid millions of us might get starved even to death. :(

Back
Top Bottom