What's new

Video shows Pakistani soldier sharing details of Kargil martyr Captain Kali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Habitual Indian cherry picking, the PA soldier clearly discloses that the Indian party after crossing the LOC, were challenged and asked to surrender, instead they tried to escape and thus were gunned down, the other Indian soldiers were asked to take their dead back which they declined and in due process, the bodies were formally handed over to the Indians. !!!
Knowing the tantrums Indians did put up when it came to handing over their downed pilot Kambampati Nachiketa, these people are capable of staging a drama out of any crisis.

Don't know whether Saurabh Kalia died of a Pak bullet or weather: Rehman Malik | NDTV.com

Youtube shows that the video above had been updated in Dec 2012 whereas NDTV is reporting today. I think there's something missing. May be it's some other video, but that only NDTV knows as I don't see anything else.

That's what even I am saying, the video is very old. If this is the video which NDTV is referring not sure, why they are reporting after 7-8 months.

The program was on aired in PTV just after the war. I remember watching it with my father.

The PTV is watched in valley by yr armed forces and RAW too where were they in all these years?

and as for indian media performance, just look at that...

Is there a ban on reporting bad news from India? | Andrew Buncombe | Independent Editor's choice Blogs

"The Army has admitted to the encounter in mid-May 1999. All through these years, right from their ex-President Musharraf to any of their Generals, they have never admitted that this incident happened," said Captain Saurabh Kalia's father, NK Kalia.

I guess that is about torture. Incident was on a battlefield, it may not be on official records or on prominent records.

If I am not wrong Pakistan authority denied presence of Pak soldiers in Kargil intrusion claiming they were mujahids only...even refused to accept dead bodies of soldiers...on the other hand there was facilation ceremony for soldiers in Kargil.

First of all the video is very old it has been in utube since the site was started and these indians r woken today.:rofl:

In this video the soldier clearly says that they had attacked us in out territory to capture our post which had a stategic value n Lt Kalia n Co were Killed right at the spot.

This is exactly what Pakistan says but these low life desperate indians seem to find excuses to malign Pakistan.

LOL But again no one is going to buy this..

I am starting to think that self-praise and delusion are embedded in Pakistani genes.

A party of 6 does not attack a fortified post on a mountain. How stupid can one get? It was a patrol party. When you are launching a frontal assault on a mountain post, you must have at least 10 times the number of the enemy. The anchor is totally dumbfounded.

Pakistanis are too short-sighted. They don't seem to learn a single thing from their mistakes, instead even gloat their wrongdoings. Sad...

I am starting to think that self-praise and delusion are embedded in Pakistani genes.

A party of 6 does not attack a fortified post on a mountain. How stupid can one get? It was a patrol party. When you are launching a frontal assault on a mountain post, you must have at least 10 times the number of the enemy. The anchor is totally dumbfounded.

Pakistanis are too short-sighted. They don't seem to learn a single thing from their mistakes, instead even gloat their wrongdoings. Sad...

Learn to comprehend before blabbering your Bhartti banter.....for the simple minds, the PA soldier repeatedly mentions that the six man party was a recce patrol which is often sent ahead before launching an attack or conducting an operation.
The Indians while aping silly American accent try to fool the Western consumers yet they are incompetent to understand simple Urdu which in fact is so similar to Hindi....so sad indeed.

First of all the video is very old it has been in utube since the site was started and these indians r woken today.:rofl:
Date on youtube video is Dec 2012. Date on ParkArmyChannel in Jul 2011. Do you have older one?
Yes Media woke up now !

Learn to comprehend before blabbering your Bhartti banter.....for the simple minds, the PA soldier repeatedly mentions that the six man party was a recce patrol which is often sent ahead before launching an attack or conducting an operation.
The Indians while aping silly American accent try to fool the Western consumers yet they are incompetent to understand simple Urdu which in fact is so similar to Hindi....so sad indeed.

Your PA solider was too caught up in his "dialogues." Whatever this program was, it was meant to do chest thumping that would put even a gorilla to shame. Has this "feel good" factor gone down or still kicking 14 years onwards?

In this video the soldier clearly says that they had attacked us in out territory to capture our post which had a stategic value n Lt Kalia n Co were Killed right at the spot.

This is exactly what Pakistan says but these low life desperate indians seem to find excuses to malign Pakistan.

LOL But again no one is going to buy this..

Lie is the simple way to get out from anything. and soldiers are scape goat, Its really need to get the lesson from the Pakistan Military, that even lose the war, give false power capsules to the soldiers and people. well bro no value of your lies. I really have no objection about any lies from behind enemy lines, but definitely concern about the Leaders of India. the most Faltu pigs.

Your PA solider was too caught up in his "dialogues." Whatever this program was, it was meant to do chest thumping that would put even a gorilla to shame. Has this "feel good" factor gone down or still kicking 14 years onwards?

Nonsense, the programme, a tribute to those who fought and died in that conflict is a decade old, even the host has been dead for a few years, those who participated were invited on the stage to share experience not to mention widows and children of the deceased......however it goes to the credibility of the Indian drama queens to dig up and air this ten year old video just to sooth their nether ends.

Kidooo...Have you read Indian journalist Barkha Dutt’s article “Confessions of a War Reporter” published in 2001 in which she narrates the tale of how she witnessed a decapitated Pakistani soldier’s head at Kargil that the Indian soldiers (referred to as ‘boys’) had brought as a medal of bravery. As she expressed.... overwhelming pleasure of the colonel spoke volumes for the sadistic tendencies prevalent among the Indian forces....Here read and enjoy before you lose your mental balance...
Confessions of a war reporter

Kargil threads are waste of time, its all history now, a few hundred soldiers died, Musharraf won Pakistan and as in every war the first casualty was truth.

It was a utopian war if you read national narratives, Pakistanis won it, Indians won it and Musharraf personally won it too, except for the families of the hundreds of dead soldiers.

Kidooo...Have you read Indian journalist Barkha Dutt’s article “Confessions of a War Reporter” published in 2001 in which she narrates the tale of how she witnessed a decapitated Pakistani soldier’s head at Kargil that the Indian soldiers (referred to as ‘boys’) had brought as a medal of bravery. As she expressed.... overwhelming pleasure of the colonel spoke volumes for the sadistic tendencies prevalent among the Indian forces....Here read and enjoy before you lose your mental balance...
Confessions of a war reporter

Or maybe Lance naik Maqsood who was tortured,his body burnt,his bones fractured and later shot dead at point blank range..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom