What's new

Video of Taliban stoning a woman in Orakzai

sparklingway

Reaction score
A rare video reportedly smuggled out of northwest Pakistan allegedly shows a woman being stoned to death by Taliban militants in the upper region of Orakzai.

Al Aan, a Dubai-based pan-Arab television channel that focuses on women's issues, said it had obtained cellphone footage that it says shows a woman being executed because she was seen out with a man. The killing reportedly took place two months ago and was smuggled out by a Taliban member who attended the stoning, according to Al Aan. ABC News could not independently confirm the cellphone video's authenticity.

The video, which seems to show a woman tethered to the ground as a group of men throw stones at her, is so graphic that ABC News cannot show it in its entirety. Parts of it air today on the 25th episode of "Brian Ross Investigates."

Taliban Stone Woman to Death in Pakistan - ABC News

Last edited by a moderator:
horrific to watch the barbarians doing it, arrey may toh apney dushman ko bhi aisey tadpa ke na maaru...........:confused:

This is an unfortunate reminder of the evils of Taliban and just strengthens the resolve to wipe these people out of their holes.

ABC News could not independently confirm the cellphone video's authenticity.

^Kills the news in the first place.

The footage could be from the taliban strong hold in afghanistan.
The is absolutely no concrete proof that it is Orakzai, Pakistan.
Over all a a failed attempt.

ABC News could not independently confirm the cellphone video's authenticity.

^Kills the news in the first place.

The footage could be from the taliban strong hold in afghanistan.
The is absolutely no concrete proof that it is Orakzai, Pakistan.
Over all a a failed attempt.

It was labeled Orakzai by channel from UAE which first broadcast it. Arab conspiracy then?

Have you also noticed that you never heard of a man being stoned to death by these idiots?

There can be no adultery/**** without the male partner, however, since it is impossible to find four eye witnesses; few men have been been stoned. It is mostly the women because they get pregnant. IMO this is clearly not ‘Adl’. Allah on the other hand stresses on ‘Adl’ meaning justice, countless number of times in the holy Quran.

Regardless of where it occurred it is abhorrent to me. Especially since clearly mentioned in the Holy Quran (Sura Al Noor), sentence for the ‘Zina’ is 100 lashes. Stoning is according to the old Torah Law of Moses.

Taliban lovers and Wahabis may call me ‘kafir’ so what? I would go with a very unambiguous Quranic statement rather than Hadith as mentioned in Sahih Bukhari. There is absolutely no doubt about Quran being authentic word of Allah, whereas Hadith were written a few generations after the death of our holy Prophet(PBUH) and their authenticity can be doubted. I firmly believe that word of Allah prevails over everything and that stoning for adultery is against Islam

Last edited:
Sickening to say the least.. we cry about sovereignty but sovereign are those nations who have full claim over their territories, where **** like this doesn't happen..

I don't know that on what basis these bastards award stoning to death. To my knowledge this punishment can be awarded to only married person who commits zina and that too they need four eye witnesses (Strict eligibility conditions) who have actually seen penetration. To comply with this condition is almost impossible. It can only be possible if someone is actually busy in work on a road side.

To my knowledge this punishment can be awarded to only married person who commits zina and that too they need four eye witnesses (Strict eligibility conditions) who have actually seen penetration.

What an incredible thing to have knowledge about - incredible!

Idiot laws for idiot societies, produce idiots - want proof?

It's a shame it is happening in the name of religion. God save women from these beasts.

more power to pakistan army and new hot blood for kill these mad animals were you found. go pak army go finish them.

How much relevant is this question? or u are seeing againg CIA MOSAD conspiracy to defame urs so honoured Taliban.

This is a very relevant question. I am not questioning the authenticity of video rather asking about the timing. why? Because it will help to check the claims of our army that orakzai agency is under their control.
DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Orakzai cleared of militants, says army

I guess this happened in that 10 % uncontrolled area?

PS. Looks like that you are very fond of conspiracies because i didn't mention them.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom