What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Still going to buy it when it's around $20 just to see what the fuss is all about. I understand that ND made some controversial choices but still it got absolutely flawless critical reviews.

critical reviews can be bought and they were bought! I say this after following all the hype then buying the game and playing it. I gave cuckmann the benefit of doubt, the leaks were spot on and kudos to the person who leaked it. IGN and other outlets did a good service to cuckmann and sold their journalistic pen. I am not sure if you heard that those outlets like Vice who didn't give this.... a 10/10 or above 95% were contacted by cuckmann and sony!

I still play the first Last Of Us. Its one of the best stories told in this medium. Was looking forward to the sequel and it was nothing but a political satire showing what cuckmann and anita sarkeesian got upto.

Right now i am playing the Ghost of Tsushima. A much superior game to that load of bollox called TLOU2. It didn't get the critical 10/10, 95% and above but the fact is you cannot find a physical copy anywhere as its sold out despite schills like IGN among others trying to put this game down. But the consumer playing it have praised the game which delivers a slap on schill gaming journalists and on cuckmanns face, he is a cunning charleton.

Sorry for my rant. some people have enjoyed the game and that is fine. you may enjoy it too. Please pick up a used copy if you can.

Last edited:
Still going to buy it when it's around $20 just to see what the fuss is all about. I understand that ND made some controversial choices but still it got absolutely flawless critical reviews.

I liked the story of the first one, but hated the gameplay. This one I am avoiding due to LGBT propaganda and a controversial story, I am completely not interested.

I liked the story of the first one, but hated the gameplay. This one I am avoiding due to LGBT propaganda and a controversial story, I am completely not interested.
you don't have to play it, you can watch gaming streamers play it and that would be enough to know the kind of bollox cuckmann the charlatan was duping people into. Angry Joe did the best playthrough in my view.
(spoiler alert)

20200816_155318_2.jpg

20200816_155846_2.jpg

20200816_160014_2.jpg

20200816_160243_2.jpg

20200816_160715_2.jpg

My humble gaming/workstation setup. The specs aren't the latest and greatest, but I can game just fine on 1080p titles.

The specs are:

Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
Samsung 850 Pro 1TB
Seasonic Focus Plus 850 Gold (PSU)
Intel Core i7 6800K
Radeon RX 850 (8 GB)
MSI Gaming X99A GAMING 7

Last edited:
View attachment 661445

View attachment 661446

View attachment 661447

View attachment 661448

View attachment 661449

My humble gaming/workstation setup. The specs aren't the latest and greatest, but I can game just fine on 1080p titles.

The specs are:

Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
Samsung 850 Pro 1TB
Seasonic Focus Plus 850 Gold (PSU)
Intel Core i7 6800K
Radeon RX 850 (8 GB)
MSI Gaming X99A GAMING 7

Humble? That Noctua begs to differ. On a more serious note, isn't that 850W psu a bit of an overkill for that rig?

Black Myth: Wu Kong - 13 Minutes Official Gameplay Trailer

Game Science hit the right spot with this game play! Hope they complete it!

This blew me away the first time I saw it. In fact, it blew away pretty much everyone who watched it. Came out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Black Myth: Wu Kong - 13 Minutes Official Gameplay Trailer

Game Science hit the right spot with this game play! Hope they complete it!

Yeah really looks nice. First big AAA single player entry from China, usually they make shitty mobile games for Chinese audience or the usual shitty money grabbing mmos/hacknslash games. Former tencent employees, though tencent gets a very bad rep(well every publisher is shiat these days except CD Project red), but I am really optimistic about this particular game.

Back
Top Bottom