What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Anybody playing cyberpunk 2077 yet?

If so, what are your initial thoughts?
I need to upgrade my computer. I have seen its game play. my thoughts are this is what that famed scam I mean star citizen should look like in multiplayer mode.
the game environment and the game play itself is good. the missions are interesting although at some point it becomes the usual repetition of pick and drop rescue or kill missions

Guys is the new COD Black Ops worth the money??

I mainly play story mode. Hate multiplayer. Thanku

I need to upgrade my computer. I have seen its game play. my thoughts are this is what that famed scam I mean star citizen should look like in multiplayer mode.
the game environment and the game play itself is good. the missions are interesting although at some point it becomes the usual repetition of pick and drop rescue or kill missions

I have course posted my question before the main release, which has been pretty much an unmitigated disaster. Virtually unplayable on consoles, and not that much better on PC.

I’m holding out until more patches are released.

Agree with what you said tho

What games are you currently playing?

What games do you want to play?

What systems do you own?

Currently playing :

League of Legends (PC)
Minecraft (PC)
Medal of Honor (PS3)
Civ 5(PC)

Want to play:
Hawx series (Ps3/PC)
Gran Turismo 5 (or was it 6?) (Ps3)
Killzone 3 (Ps3)
Fallout NV(Ps3/PC)

Too scared to continue playing:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (PC)

That game is absolutely terrifying.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

I've got a custom built PC with core I7 and gtx 1060 and 16gb of RAM

Currently Playing:
Red Dead Redemtion II
Door kickers 2
Squad
Overwatch
Minecraft
Team fortress 2
Titan fall 2

Want to play:
insergency sandstorm
untitled goose game
Cyberpunk 2077 (maybe)
Are you in Pakistan? I just dont think of people in Pakistan or in India as gamers.

Unless they are in western countries.

Only thing on the PC im waiting for is Shogun 2 total war..

their probably not in the same servers as you are.

I play with my son

minecraft or warcraft on Wrath of Lich King on private server wow-mania

I know I'm replying to an older post but woah woah woah! You play wow? I played religiously from TBC till Legion. Skipped WOD. Stopped after the first 3-4 months of BFA. I've spent a lifetime in that game.

What classes do you play? Horde or Alliance? PVP? PVE?

I have course posted my question before the main release, which has been pretty much an unmitigated disaster. Virtually unplayable on consoles, and not that much better on PC.

I’m holding out until more patches are released.

Agree with what you said tho

Same here. They will fix it, eventually. The Witcher 3 was a mess when it came out as well, not one as big though.

Guys is the new COD Black Ops worth the money??

I mainly play story mode. Hate multiplayer. Thanku

Personally, I would never pay for any COD or BF anymore. I've had enough with their regurgitated garbage. Nothing against people who still enjoy them though. If you're looking for an enjoyable FPS campaign try Titan Fall 2. It's a little short in length but I haven't enjoyed another FPS in a long time. It's also dirt cheap now.

Been checking out Steam, some pretty decent sales.

Epic had some good giveaways and sales recently as well.

Last edited:
I know I'm replying to an older post but woah woah woah! You play wow? I played religiously from TBC till Legion. Skipped WOD. Stopped after the first 3-4 months of BFA. I've spent a lifetime in that game.

Same here. They will fix it, eventually. The Witcher 3 was a mess when it came out as well, not one as big though.

Personally, I would never pay for any COD or BF anymore. I've had enough with their regurgitated garbage. Nothing against people who still enjoy them though. If you're looking for an enjoyable FPS campaign try Titan Fall 2. It's a little short in length but I haven't enjoyed another FPS in a long time. It's also dirt cheap now.

Epic had some good giveaways and sales recently as well.
İ didn't like Titanfall that much. The game mechanics and fact that its sci fi didn't sit well with me.

I played since classic one year after its release. I knew almost the entire Azaroth continent and could tell from a snapshot where that place was. I did take a small break and then rejoined when brother or cousin asked me and up to Myst of Panderia and stopped before the warlords. as my friends move on and we got busy with family and jobs etc. only coming back occasional if someone came over asking to reactivate the account and play a little bit for nostalgic reasons on retail or private servers.

I mainly played alliance and did both pvp and PVE. played with my brother in arena as well and rated battle grounds. the old lore specially the story about the sub factions like the Scarlet Crusade is very deep and impressive. they remind me of the current brainwashed religious mass murderers.

I played a little bit of horde but due to real life friends and long investment on alliance I mainly played on alliance side.

I did regular raiding during TBC as nightelf restro druid. other classes I played regularly were the Paladin adn warrior both human due to their racial. I did considerable raiding with them on WOTLK., hunter, mage, lock etc I never got the hang of. back in classic times I did build a rouge for under 10-19 and 20-29 brackets.

after retail I have been recently playing on private servers as horde for a variation in game and see story from horde side. its hard to get used to the city layouts etc. I prefer playing orcs for warrior and blood elves (for paladin only). I never got the chance to level the druid to maximum on horde side. here the emphasis has been mainly pve with occasional pvp since horde since classic were tuned for better pvp due to their shaman skill sets playing as packs.

I have enjoyed raid and dungeon healing as well as tanking. strangely people find tanking healing boring and dps as easy and more fun. but I always saw both healing and tanking as much more fun due to importance in party and raid and its very important role. at the peak of pvp healing my holy paladin could crit heal from almost no HP to 90 to 100% HP in WOTLK and Cata and made opponents cry in 2 v2 and 3v3.
but the reflexes over the years have gone down so cant do pvp much and macros and other mods help with game. I am taking time out from wow for now. been on a private server of WOTLK that was a favorite expansion.

İ didn't like Titanfall that much. The game mechanics and fact that its sci fi didn't sit well with me.

Well that sucks. I loved the platforming, all the titan battles, and that one mission where you hop back and forth in time (that really was very cool).

I played since classic one year after its release. I knew almost the entire Azaroth continent and could tell from a snapshot where that place was. I did take a small break and then rejoined when brother or cousin asked me and up to Myst of Panderia and stopped before the warlords. as my friends move on and we got busy with family and jobs etc. only coming back occasional if someone came over asking to reactivate the account and play a little bit for nostalgic reasons on retail or private servers.

Can't help but get excited meeting a fellow WOW nerd. So I apologize for my long post before hand.

Family and job hit my wow hard as well. I could still force some playtime before my kid but these days I'm lucky if I get a couple hours on the console. Wow just demands and deserves a lot more time.

I mainly played alliance and did both pvp and PVE. played with my brother in arena as well and rated battle grounds. the old lore specially the story about the sub factions like the Scarlet Crusade is very deep and impressive. they remind me of the current brainwashed religious mass murderers.

I played a little bit of horde but due to real life friends and long investment on alliance I mainly played on alliance side.

I will pretend I didn't hear the alliance part.

I know what you mean, though. The entirety of the lore is insane. Layers upon layers upon layers of political, social, and 'power dynamics' commentary. Even stand alone characters have intense lore behind them. I particularly love how they play with the notion of "the demonized often not being the demons", and "the self-righteous often being the oppressors". I'm still sitting on three books my wife gifted me a couple of years ago.

I did regular raiding during TBC as nightelf restro druid. other classes I played regularly were the Paladin adn warrior both human due to their racial. I did considerable raiding with them on WOTLK., hunter, mage, lock etc I never got the hang of. back in classic times I did build a rouge for under 10-19 and 20-29 brackets.

I started off with a male belf rogue (big Tolkien fan, don't judge) in TBC. Never played Vanilla and that's maybe why I don't get the hype behind classic servers. Rolled a resto troll shammy in TBC too but didn't enjoy pve healing. Got really serious in WOTLK; minmaxing, dps squeezing, micromanaging my rotations, etc. Still wasn't good at pvp, though, but that never stopped me from doing Wintergrasp for ever.

Switched to the shammy after gearing the rogue in cata but still couldn't enjoy resto. Respecced to ele and oh dear God was it fun. Don't think I've enjoyed any other class or spec in pve as much ever again. The dynamic rotation with the OP dps was just too good. Led regular raids for the guild throughout cata and mop. The guild was all serious players who wanted to just have fun. In the end of mop we were raiding just to gear pugs. We sorta became one of the big 2 on the realm but people liked us more because we weren't elitist. By the end of MOP I had my rogue, tauren warrior, troll hunter, and belf mage active in pve with bis gear. I tried tanking and healing but couldn't get into it, yet again. So my resto shammy (ele was garbage now), resto dudu, monk, and dk just remained capped with only dungeon gear. But my pve holly priest got switched to disc for pvp and that was the most fun I have ever had in pvp. I also had my rogue and war active in pvp. Got pretty good at it by then.

Took a long break and never played WOD. Came back in legion but never could give it as much time due to work. Lived in western Canada at the time and the time difference with my EU realm didn't help either. A few months into BFA had to switch cities and jobs and haven't touched it since then. Miss it though.

after retail I have been recently playing on private servers as horde for a variation in game and see story from horde side. its hard to get used to the city layouts etc. I prefer playing orcs for warrior and blood elves (for paladin only). I never got the chance to level the druid to maximum on horde side. here the emphasis has been mainly pve with occasional pvp since horde since classic were tuned for better pvp due to their shaman skill sets playing as packs.

That is true. Also with the UD rogues back in the day when they had their racial CC breaker on top of the pvp trinket. But I've felt that the general tilt in interest for the players of the two factions has been the opposite. Finding a RBG group was near impossible.

I have enjoyed raid and dungeon healing as well as tanking. strangely people find tanking healing boring and dps as easy and more fun. but I always saw both healing and tanking as much more fun due to importance in party and raid and its very important role.

I couldn't either, but I really did try. IMO, it's mostly to do with vanity. While dpsers spammed their dps meters after every mob, patting each other on their backs, the tanks and the healers were only yelled at after making a mistake. Like goalies.

But, tbf, dps has its fair share of complexity depending on the spec and how well you want to play it. Ele Shammy in Cata, Sub Rogues throughout, and fury warrriors and fire mages in mop were quite complex if you wanted to do any reasonable amount of dps. OTOH, in mop, at least until TOES, my macros and hotkeys meant that I could literally just press and hold one single key throughout the raid on my hunter. Unless I wanted to top the dps charts. Then I would just press one more key twice every 30 sec to optimize my serpent sting dot.

at the peak of pvp healing my holy paladin could crit heal from almost no HP to 90 to 100% HP in WOTLK and Cata and made opponents cry in 2 v2 and 3v3.

I know exactly what you mean. My disc priest's crit bubbles had the same effect.

but the reflexes over the years have gone down so cant do pvp much and macros and other mods help with game. I am taking time out from wow for now. been on a private server of WOTLK that was a favorite expansion.

No one would disagree on WOTLK. Even though I had more fun during mop, WOTLK was definitely the best expansion.

I remember you mentioned liking Minecraft as well. Any other games you're playing right now?

Last edited:
PlayStation 3:

Modern Warfare all three versions.

Name: SirSneaky

Come try ur luck.
Dang you still play ps3? I haven’t played that for 5-6 years now, but ps3 days were defo the best, I remember being in year 6-7 and playing mw3 hard hat infected with a full lobby of school friends, those really were the days, now cod just seems different, I also remember playing the battlefield 3 beta back in 2012.

Well that sucks. I loved the platforming, all the titan battles, and that one mission where you hop back and forth in time (that really was very cool).

Can't help but get excited meeting a fellow WOW nerd. So I apologize for my long post before hand.

Family and job hit my wow hard as well. I could still force some playtime before my kid but these days I'm lucky if I get a couple hours on the console. Wow just demands and deserves a lot more time.

I will pretend I didn't hear the alliance part.

I know what you mean, though. The entirety of the lore is insane. Layers upon layers upon layers of political, social, and power dynamics commentary. Even stand alone characters have intense lore behind them. I particularly love how they play with the notion of "the demonized often not being the demons", and "the self-righteous often being the oppressors". I'm still sitting on three books my wife gifted me a couple of years ago.

I started off with a male belf rogue (big Tolkien fan, don't judge) in TBC. Never played Vanilla and that's maybe why I don't get the hype behind classic servers. Rolled a resto troll shammy in TBC too but didn't enjoy pve healing. Got really serious in WOTLK; minmaxing, dps squeezing, micromanaging my rotations, etc. Still wasn't good at pvp, though, but that never stopped me from doing Wintergrasp for ever.

Switched to the shammy after gearing the rogue in cata but still couldn't enjoy resto. Respecced to ele and oh dear God was it fun. Don't think I've enjoyed any other class or spec in pve as much ever again. The dynamic rotation with the OP dps was just too good. Led regular raids for the guild throughout cata and mop. The guild was all serious players who wanted to just have fun. In the end of mop we were raiding just to gear pugs. We sorta became one of the big 2 on the realm but people liked us more because we weren't elitist. By the end of MOP I had my rogue, tauren warrior, troll hunter, and belf mage active in pve with bis gear. I tried tanking and healing but couldn't get into it, yet again. So my resto shammy (ele was garbage now), resto dudu, monk, and dk just remained capped with only dungeon gear. But my pve holly priest got switched to disc for pvp and that was the most fun I have ever had in pvp. I also had my rogue and war active in pvp. Got pretty good at it by then.

Took a long break and never played WOD. Came back in legion but never could give it as much time due to work. Lived in western Canada at the time and the time difference with the EU server didn't either. A few months into BFA had to switch cities and jobs and haven't touched it since then. Miss it though.

That is true. Also with the UD rogues back in the day when they had their racial CC breaker on top of the pvp trinket. But I've felt that the general tilt in interest for the players of the two factions has been the opposite. Finding a RBG group was near impossible.

I couldn't either, but I really did try. IMO, it's mostly to do with vanity. While dpsers spammed their dps meters after every mob, patting each other on their backs, the tanks and the healers were only yelled at after making a mistake. Like goalies.

But, tbf, dps has its fair share of complexity depending on the spec and how well you want to play it. Ele Shammy in Cata, Sub Rogues throughout, and fury warrriors and fire mages in mop were quite complex if you wanted to do any reasonable amount of dps. OTOH, in mop, at least until TOES, my macros and hotkeys meant that I could literally just press and hold one single key throughout the raid. Unless I wanted to top the dps charts. Then I would just press one more key twice every 30 sec to optimize my serpent sting dot.

I know exactly what you mean. My disc priest's crit bubbles had the same effect.

No one would disagree on WOTLK. Even though I had more fun during mop, WOTLK was definitely the best expansion.

I remember you mentioned liking Minecraft as well. Any other games you're playing right now?
I didnt clarify I played on European servers started from Draenor and then transferred to another server but forgot its name it was a compound name (something of something lol).
playing on strictly pvp servers was a real kick . boy watching your back and getting pawned in contested zones was thrilling and annoying at same time

I dont play any other game at the moment but Minecraft and now switching back to my

there was no clear righteous side for sure although the knights of silver hand led by Luther were god guys.
although no faction was a given evil or hateful but I didnt like the over emphasis of showing horde as some spiritual one at peace with earth mother and all.
I used to say that the hint is on their face. look at those big teeth. they are built for violence and fight.
violence and fight is not "evil". there was no political pandering for the forsaken. Silvanas is a proud bitch and is willing to do all it takes for her ends.

since I have played the warcraft 2 and warcraft 3 in late 90s as well so I know the lore and the characters pre wow too so I had a liking for Thrall. in caverns of time the escape from Durnholt keep is my most favorite dungeon. and the raids hands down its Karazan. the story is so solid .. the music score is Hollywood grade and the entire dungeon is beautifully created. I enjoyed this place the most out of all classic and later expansion.

my brother upped his game in arms warrior. he did really well. he used to bully horde faction at wintergrasp and the horde pvp guilds used to beg him to transfer his char to horde side or roll a horde. he liked the orc warier class and as you said . with gear and macros and trinkets he could tell how the game started and ended I used to heal for him. he played arms in pvp and fury for raids . warriors only had 2 extremes you were either shit player or excellent player. its not an easy class to play heavily gear dependent.
as a tank he was on full steam and any low geared earlier would struggle in the heroic modes.

you are right. some of the face roll classes like locks, hunters and mages etc can do great dps with only handful keys but to be a legend you need macros and maybe dedicated keyboard and there are videos on youtube of frost mages soloing heroic and normal dungeons.
in classic the level 60 dungeons were raid / heroic grade level compared to expansions strathom being one where a frost mage soloed it and made a video.
its really hard to master more than 2 or three classes and you might agree if you are raiding then you can really have like 2 different classes as max. because to be top of your game you need to spend much time in leveling skills and gear and professions.

Dang you still play ps3? I haven’t played that for 5-6 years now, but ps3 days were defo the best, I remember being in year 6-7 and playing mw3 hard hat infected with a full lobby of school friends, those really were the days, now cod just seems different, I also remember playing the battlefield 3 beta back in 2012.

The best games were on ps3. Think of all top games they started on ps3. Then companies just re released them on next gen consoles ... They were milking people so i decided m gona skip a generation n get pS5 ...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom