What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I see Zhao Yun, Lu Bu, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, possibly Diao Chan and Dong Zhuo!

Man, Wo Long looks like it's gonna kick all sort of ***, coming this March.

Age of Wonders 4 announced!

Oh nice! Man, been waiting for quite some times.

Man, February 2023 alone is already packed with games I look forward to:
Octopath Traveler 2

Like a Dragon: Ishin!

Redemption Reapers

What games are you currently playing?

What games do you want to play?

What systems do you own?

Currently playing :

Final Fantasy Games in Order (PC)
Minecraft (PC)
Medal of Honor (PS3)
Civ 5(PC)

Want to play:
Hawx series (Ps3/PC)
Gran Turismo 5 (or was it 6?) (Ps3)
Killzone 3 (Ps3)
Fallout NV(Ps3/PC)

Too scared to continue playing:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (PC)

That game is absolutely terrifying.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Heroes of Might and Magic III, Diablo I, Quake I-III, Disciples I-II, and some new ones that I'm interested in: "Gardens Of Celestial Globes," in which each race is faced as a combined character and town. At the moment, I'm playing it.

Atomic Heart IS also coming this February 2023.

****, this Feb is packed, I don't know which game to play first now, but probably Octopath Traveler 2.

Wandering Similar's demo, 2D-HD wuxia RPG inspired by Octopath Traveler, is now on Steam:

Octopath Traveler 2 is having a demo on Steam:

Soulful 2D-HD games need more love!

Just started Hogwarts Legacy. Pretty well made game. Though I’m not a huge fan of HP series, this still seems quite amusing.

Oh how I wish there was a LOTR game like this one…

Some poorly done ****-1 (FCK-1)
Im looking forward to the release of Pimax 12K reality -might be a heavy pain in the neck but apart from the near retina resolution the idea of no longer having VR cables getting stuck in the chair or someplace is heaven

Some poorly done ****-1 (FCK-1)
Im looking forward to the release of Pimax 12K reality -might be a heavy pain in the neck but apart from the near retina resolution the idea of no longer having VR cables getting stuck in the chair or someplace is heaven
I actually haven't ever done/experienced the VR headset thing in sims.. that thumb look button was such a dealkiller but, that I got me a track IR some years ago.. can be a bit glitchy but very nice anyway.

the VR stuff is also bhot mehenga, spl if you have to import it :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom