What's new

Video Gamers report in!

wtf are you lot on about, Bill Clinton and Jews kaha se aa ge is thread me ? :lol:

Read the thread.
TGA got hijacked by an invader last minute.
fuk was that

1670568635952.png

Compilation of some good game trailers in TGA:
TEKKEN 8:

DEATH STRANDING 2:

WARHAMMER 40K: SPACE MARINE 2

ARMORED CORE VI: FIRES OF THE RUBICON

FINAL FANTASY XVI

2023 is gonna be a heck of year.

Compilation of some good game trailers in TGA:
TEKKEN 8:

DEATH STRANDING 2:

WARHAMMER 40K: SPACE MARINE 2

ARMORED CORE VI: FIRES OF THE RUBICON

FINAL FANTASY XVI

2023 is gonna be a heck of year.
Damn
I still have a lot of games that I've just left midway :(
Just installed persona 5 lol it's like 100 hours of something iirc

Attachments

• Screenshot (8253).png
    Screenshot (8253).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
Btw guys Returnal is coming to PC next month.
I hope Ghost of Tsushima comes too that's one of my favourite PS games.

Only Sony exclusive that I want to come over PC is Bloodbornes.
Just hope they don't let Bluepoint remake it, let From Software remasters it, it only needs that!

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Official Batman Reveal - "Shadows". Legendary voice actor Kevin Conroy is set to play Batman one last time in the upcoming action adventure from Rocksteady Games. Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League launches May 26, 2023 on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.

Gamer Arsalan Ash shares his dreams and hopes for the future of esports in Pakistan. Watch his full interview on Episode 3 of ‘The Bright Side Show’ with Adeel Hashmi.

Thoroughly enjoying this and it is fairly realistic as well for those of us that remember armored fist series from Novalogic.

Really great to see how you can take a M2 bradley and basically wipe out a column of T-72M1s or have three platoons of T-55s and still find yourself mauled by a platoon of M1s

Thoroughly enjoying this and it is fairly realistic as well for those of us that remember armored fist series from Novalogic.

Really great to see how you can take a M2 bradley and basically wipe out a column of T-72M1s or have three platoons of T-55s and still find yourself mauled by a platoon of M1s
niice, looks sweet.

you played steel beasts yet ? proper hard core.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom