What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I actually haven't ever done/experienced the VR headset thing in sims.. that thumb look button was such a dealkiller but, that I got me a track IR some years ago.. can be a bit glitchy but very nice anyway.

the VR stuff is also bhot mehenga, spl if you have to import it :(
Tsk tsk - ghareeb desi log - har cheez import aur dooty ke saath

Tsk tsk - ghareeb desi log - har cheez import aur dooty ke saath
zabardast 200% dooty type even

17 - 18 K INR type ka aaya tha chotta sa track IR.. had family there mail it to me, couldn't even proper order one here

Just started Hogwarts Legacy. Pretty well made game. Though I’m not a huge fan of HP series, this still seems quite amusing.

Oh how I wish there was a LOTR game like this one…
Play LOTR War in the North.

More aligned to flying an RC model.
To be honest, never play these games.
nice, good RC scene in the UK

turbine RCs are about as peak as you can get with that hobby, also cost a very pretty penny.. upward of 5k usd/GBP many times

but for an extreme enthusiast such as yourself, I'd highly recomend you look into the military flight-sim hobby too

Some poorly done ****-1 (FCK-1)
Im looking forward to the release of Pimax 12K reality -might be a heavy pain in the neck but apart from the near retina resolution the idea of no longer having VR cables getting stuck in the chair or someplace is heaven

that thing has a projected cost of $2399.. and lets not talk about the Graphics card you need to drive that thing with NVIDIA's current "pricing approach" !

Last edited:
Atomic Hearts | Official Gameplay Trailer

I am so hyped for this game. I am fascinated by the setting and concept of the game. I am trying not to follow this game anymore as I don't want any further spoilers, I would like to go in as blindly as I can in order to enjoy this game fully.

@LeGenD @KAL-EL

that thing has a projected cost of $2399.. and lets not talk about the Graphics card you need to drive that thing with NVIDIA's current "pricing approach" !
Currently with 3090 TI suprim but will wait until that comes out and then go for 4090.

Currently with 3090 TI suprim but will wait until that comes out and then go for 4090.
man, the amount of money some sink in to the sim hobby... bc, private pilot license hi le lo

real cessna 172/152s are still loads more fun than any virtual fighter jet bs :D

man, the amount of money some sink in to the sim hobby... bc, private pilot license hi le lo

real cessna 172/152s are still loads more fun than any virtual fighter jet bs :D
I have ten hours but stopped before my solo to get the ball and chain. I will get back to flying when I have enough to basically be able to own my own aircraft (which has a ton of ancillary costs) and be able to fly regularly.

Plus - there is a lot more than flight sims

Yo damn, 3 big titles coming out next week that I'm all looking forward to, I think I'm gonna play Atomic Heart first for a bit, then go Octopath 2 and then Ishin, man and Wo Long is coming out in 1st of March too!

Octopath Traveler 2:

RGG! Ishin!:

Atomic Heart

Currently playing Atomic Heart.

But RGG: Ishin! comes out today and it looks cool as heck:

Yo damn, 3 big titles coming out next week that I'm all looking forward to, I think I'm gonna play Atomic Heart first for a bit, then go Octopath 2 and then Ishin, man and Wo Long is coming out in 1st of March too!

Octopath Traveler 2:

RGG! Ishin!:

Atomic Heart
So hyped for Atomic Heart

It already comes out, man, you can play it right now.
Too expensive, I will wait for a year for the price to drop and then wait for a big sale for the price to drop even further. I don't want to pirate it. In the meantime, I will finish the Tomb Raider trilogy and Chernobylite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom