What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Well you should i hesitated a bit because it was my first Witcher game but oh man what a game it is :smitten: loved it
there is complete edition will be out in a few days btw

I have a habit of playing from first part of the series and i couldn't find a good torrent for witcher 1 my anti-virus always removes main contents of it :(

It is really good i would place it with some of the best in the series ACB, ACR, AC4
well you can wait a bit than because starting from Sep there are really big releases Fifa 17, Bio shock collection, Mafia 3, ForzH3, ROTR (PS4) etc

Looking forward to it :-)

@The Sandman heres a little gameplay clip of Steel Ocean.(Sub Warfare)
Its on Low Graphics.
And I m Playing as Assaliant with American Drum Class Sub.
I did not record this so it not From Point of view.

Haven't visited this thread in a while and was wondering if anyone here does any mobile gaming?

I've recently started mobile gaming casually and feel that games on mobile have come a long way from what I've seen.

Haven't visited this thread in a while and was wondering if anyone here does any mobile gaming?

I've recently started mobile gaming casually and feel that games on mobile have come a long way from what I've seen.
:agree: no doubt about it

Yet to see anything worth playing on a phone compared to what I can do on a PC but maybe im missing some thing any android games suggestions?

I have the back up as well. heck I've got over 1 tb of back up files stored in my external!! :P
Lolz,, well i must admit that i have cut on that size in last few years. Just a few selected titles with me as back up now. Those are also mostly for sake of keep the memory and do not often get time to play anymore :(

COD just seems to be way to repetitive and unchallenging, with no scope for try and applying different strategies to complete an objective (unlike in IGI and BF), it simply feels like more of an arcade shooter on steroids with running with gunning play styles. But that's just me.
So you are one of those who will prefer BF over COD. Unfortunately, i have never played BF but people talk about it soo much i think i am missing on something big and important. Must consider there now and go for it. If there a proper story line in BF? if so i should start from BF 1 right?

Great. Will check this. Have you downloaded and installed already? How is it?

:agree: no doubt about it

Mobile gaming? :(
I still have to kill time with that fking candy crush!!
Do share if you have any real games on android.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom