What's new

Video Gamers report in!

:rofl:Yeah, it'll do that to you. I contemplated walking into the women's restroom at the Air and Space museum to catch a Poliwhirl... but I didn't want to get tased:D.

I work at a research facility, stingy butts confiscate my phone (and keys and drivers license) when I pass security. Probably trying to keep the all the Mewtwo to themselves:angry:!!

pokemon_mewtwo_wallpaper_hd.jpg

And you just know there's a Deoxys hanging out at Area 51:o:.

view

Dang government keeping all the good Pokémon to themselves:hitwall:!

:rofl:Yeah, it'll do that to you. I contemplated walking into the women's restroom at the Air and Space museum to catch a Poliwhirl... but I didn't want to get tased:D.

I work at a research facility, stingy butts confiscate my phone (and keys and drivers license) when I pass security. Probably trying to keep the all the Mewtwo to themselves:angry:!!

pokemon_mewtwo_wallpaper_hd.jpg

And you just know there's a Deoxys hanging out at Area 51:o:.

view

Dang government keeping all the good Pokémon to themselves:hitwall:!

Really :o: That is just awesome :usflag:

Try to sneak in at night... ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

The women's rest room at the Smithsonian or a high-security military base?

Scratch that, both. I neeeeeeddddd to catch them all!!

pokemon-go-has-evolved-into-a-lot-of-memes-32-photos-9.jpg

Is no one playing Overwatch? It is fun as anything

Ok, I was mostly joking. It's a pretty fun game, a bit like Team Fortress or any fast-paced team shooter.

I like Tracer, and keeping getting my butt handed to me by a girl who's too good with Mei:angry:.

66bcb3a939245940210f4f9151c7bb43.jpg

The women's rest room at the Smithsonian or a high-security military base?

Scratch that, both. I neeeeeeddddd to catch them all!!

pokemon-go-has-evolved-into-a-lot-of-memes-32-photos-9.jpg

Ok, I was mostly joking. It's a pretty fun game, a bit like Team Fortress or any fast-paced team shooter.

I like Tracer, and keeping getting my butt handed to me by a girl who's too good with Mei:angry:.

66bcb3a939245940210f4f9151c7bb43.jpg

I ignore Mei when playing. Since I usually play Junkrat or tanks. She can't do shit to me.. Tracer on the other hand is annoying as hell..Like a fly you can't catch.

Looks like Pokémon Go is good for something else too:bunny:.

http://gizmodo.com/did-you-get-laid-playing-pokemon-go-1783444839

Social interaction, who knew it was good for you:o:? My wife and I are into it, so read into that what you want:partay:.

Tracer on the other hand is annoying as hell..Like a fly you can't catch.

But really squishy:(. Too easy to kill, still definitely the best for hit-and-run.

:cray::cray: why it's available only in US and few other countries not fair at all:cry:

Even worse for you:haha:.

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-gos-global-launch-paused-1783425207

All the Pokémon, All mine!!!!!

giphy.gif

anybody here have experience of buying from keysteez.com? are they legit?

Back
Top Bottom