What's new

Video Gamers report in!

If you don't care about Graphics , Then I recommend the following awesome games for you

Play it in this order

Ys 1&2 Chronicles+

Ys Oath in Felghana

Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

This game series has the best boss battles , I have come across .
If interested play steam Pc version as they are new with enhanced versions of Original and are tougher than original .

<>_<>

So I'm on maternity leave for the next, well too long amount of time and am getting super bored. So I started playing video games and trolling on PDF:o:.

I'm not a big gamer, and am going through GTA V for the first time... I thought this was a very apt view of the GTA V police.

24096DF4703152521007E9C751ECFA1755C90F70

Freaking a-holes. Can't they let a girl rob a gun store and run over a few pedestrians in peace?

Totally agreed as far as COD is concerned. It had one of the best story lines till MW3

As for BF, Story line is not all i will be looking for. I asked for that so i can decide whether i need to play from BF 1 or can pick up from anywhere. Anyway, i think it will be best to being from the very start. May well do so in the next few days. For now IGI-I is up and running and i have to kill Ekk what seems to be a billionth time.

GTA? o_O Grand Theft Auto? Dont tell me you are a GTA fan!!! :o: :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Which version of CoD has FN Scar.

If you don't care about Graphics , Then I recommend the following awesome games for you

Play it in this order

Ys 1&2 Chronicles+

Ys Oath in Felghana

Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

This game series has the best boss battles , I have come across .
If interested play steam Pc version as they are new with enhanced versions of Original and are tougher than original .

<>_<>
question??
are you women?? if not how old are you bro??

hey guys any news on Ace of combat 7?? and the next Assassin creed??

Which version of CoD has FN Scar.
black ops has SCAR-H!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom