What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Gin Rummy Online GC

Gin Rummy Online GC is an app that can be installed on any Windows PC or tablet supporting Microsoft Windows 8 or higher version of Microsoft Windows. Gin Rummy Online GC is available from Microsoft Windows Store.

With Gin Rummy Online GC you can Play gin and chat with real people, improve your skills and your rating and make new friends! The game features crisp and easy-to-use playing cards and it allows to play quite fast. You can chat, compete and play internet gin rummy games or tournaments. Supported gin rummy variations include: Regular Gin, Gin-Only, and Oklahoma.

Enjoy the game! :)

Last edited:
Dropkix reporting in.

My favourites include:

Farcry 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
GTA5

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Perfect Dark
Mario Kart DS

lol this is atleast 3 years old.

Anyway, blizzard just announced their new game!

Gameplay

The game looks like a sequel to TF2, but I wonder how it will play, for example how melee characters, and "blinking" characters will play out in an fps environment.

DO want.

Guys has anyone played witcher series, more specifically 2? It is exclusive to XBOX and as luck would have it i own a PS3. Is the game worthwhile to go for XBOX?

Guys has anyone played witcher series, more specifically 2? It is exclusive to XBOX and as luck would have it i own a PS3. Is the game worthwhile to go for XBOX?
I have played witcher 2 not on XBOX but on PC .. awesome game

XBOX hit exclusive includes gears of war series and HALO series ....

The Witcher is a lot of fun, 2 is the best, but bide your time, save your money and opt for The Witcher 3 when it comes out. It's going to be a blast!!!

That said... If your looking for a great game to play today, then Dragon Age Inquisition is you best choice, unless you are more partial to the Far Cry series. I got DA I on PC, even though I dislike Origin, and took the day off just so I can play it. It's awesome!!!

Last edited:
Guys help me out here!!!

I am a noob in gaming and never been into it much, I play few games in my bro's ps3 and thats it, so help me out here....
Recently I assembled an ultimate budget PC basically for internet surfing so no fancy hardware, name me few games for it, if any....

AMD 5150 kabini
old Gainward 210 graphics 1gb
RAM 4gb :p:

Thanks

Can someone please tell me mods which only require Source SDK Base 2007 or Source SDK Base 2013? I just know 2 great mods.
  1. Black Mesa
  2. Cry of Fear
Any other mod that you can tell me about??

Guys help me out here!!!

I am a noob in gaming and never been into it much, I play few games in my bro's ps3 and thats it, so help me out here....
Recently I assembled an ultimate budget PC basically for internet surfing so no fancy hardware, name me few games for it, if any....

AMD 5150 kabini
old Gainward 210 graphics 1gb
RAM 4gb :p:

Thanks
Processor's cache is 2MB and it doesn't seem good enough for high graphic games. I think graphic card would work just fine.
Try Black Mesa game.

Thanks mate, any Open world and racing game titles..??
I don't like to play racing games. You can use pirated version of Need for Speed if you want.

Try Source Mods instead. They are better and just require source. Some games that I've played are:
  1. Black Mesa
  2. Cry of Fear
  3. Estranged Act I
Other free game that I like is:
  1. Xonotic

The Witcher is a lot of fun, 2 is the best, but bide your time, save your money and opt for The Witcher 3 when it comes out. It's going to be a blast!!!

That said... If your looking for a great game to play today, then Dragon Age Inquisition is you best choice, unless you are more partial to the Far Cry series. I got DA I on PC, even though I dislike Origin, and took the day off just so I can play it. It's awesome!!!

Sven thats the problem! Witcher 3 will be out on PS4 and XBOX. No PS3 there. So either way i have to look at another console. And i watched Witcher 2 trailer a few days back on a friend's console. Blew me away. I so much want to play that game :undecided:.
As for Dragon Age Inquisition i shall definitely look at it. Heard about it as well.

Back
Top Bottom