What's new

Video Gamers report in!

So how is the free movement in the game? I played Far Cry 2 some 4 years back, was in college then, played it for like 2 entire weeks non stop 10 hours a day. Just got lost in Africa, I love sandbox games.

Btw just bought GTA 5 PS3 from flipkart, exploring Los Santos and Blaine County these days, what a stress buster after a hard day. Takes time to get adjusted to the controller relative to the mous-keyboard, but its fun with cheats
try far cry 3 than ... There are alot things changed in it

So how is the free movement in the game? I played Far Cry 2 some 4 years back, was in college then, played it for like 2 entire weeks non stop 10 hours a day. Just got lost in Africa, I love sandbox games.

Btw just bought GTA 5 PS3 from flipkart, exploring Los Santos and Blaine County these days, what a stress buster after a hard day. Takes time to get adjusted to the controller relative to the mous-keyboard, but its fun with cheats
I'd only played 3, not the first 2 games. It's great, looks like a bigger map than the last game. Yeah, I'd imagine you can spend the whole day exploring. :D

nice, I'm waiting for it to get to PC, the ps4 and the PC versions have first person views, can't wait to punch a hoe in first person :P

Anyone played Mount and Blade WarBand?
ITS UNIQUE AS HELL!

Note:
If anyone(Pakistani) want to buy any game from steam store sale! (Only got $14 to spare)
I can help you.
Quote me if you need.

CxcVm5z.jpg

:lol:

Kyrat, not nepal.. basically nepal though :P

there's devnagari script on every loading screen and Hindi names for missions, first belltower mission.. 'kartavya' , Indian songs in car radios etc

funny to see all this in a AAA title like this, good fun though !

Indian-ness is the only reason I bought that game.

Just completed CALLL OF DUTY MW 1,2 and 3 in 6 days, the story was awesome but ends so quickly.
but enjoyed playing it , the names were funny like soap , price , truck , sandman :D
Plus i want to know how good is COD black ops?

Just completed CALLL OF DUTY MW 1,2 and 3 in 6 days, the story was awesome but ends so quickly.
but enjoyed playing it , the names were funny like soap , price , truck , sandman :D
Plus i want to know how good is COD black ops?
Black ops 1's campaign is very good on same scale as MW series on other hand i didn't like 2's campaign for some reason its up to you but be sure to play 1.

Last edited:
I just got me a ps4 gta5 +last of us bundle plus killzone and far cry 4 along with it. :)

I have started killzone campaign a day ago and played 2 hours which is pretty difficult compared to other fps but I like the game. I cant' find out how to fire the railgun laser thing though and it's got me killed a lot trying to. :lol:

I will spoil it so get ready, Kill zone campaign is about your city being occuipped/invaded by this other human species or something. You have to fight back for it I guess, this is what I understood from it so far.

Sucks though I can't play anymore for now, got finals week and won't be able to play until next week for a little then still another week of studying. After that during break I will be able to, looking forward to playing some fun games. :D

Anyone here play racing sims?

iRacing, Assetto Corsa, rFactor etc?

I used to obsess over racing games. But not PC, on ps3. My favorite series is the Gran Turismo series. Right now I'll wait till GT7 releases. There are games like Driveclub and the Crew coming out but I think they aren't that good. If they are I'd wait a few months until they come down to about 10$ since no one will play them.

Back
Top Bottom