What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Ever wanted to be a farmer? Well, I did.
But things are turning ugly.
And I bet I wont stand a single minute being a farmer and break down without a valid reason....

Dnt have BF4, love BF3, on wiki dnt c much difference in gameplay.

Come on Bro once you start playing the Multiplayer, you'll realize how awesome this game is and how many featues it provides,
never played any game that had almost everything that a conventional war should have.

this game SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no, it's not for everyone though

maybe do one of the operation flashpoint ones if the new arma is too sim for you

red river is good fun, sim'ish but kinda arcadey at the same time, give it a try

no, it's not for everyone though

maybe do one of the operation flashpoint ones if the new arma is too sim for you

red river is good fun, sim'ish but kinda arcadey at the same time, give it a try

simple? thats probably one of the most complicated games i ever played,
it'll take a hell lotta missions to ace the controls, let alone the game

simple? thats probably one of the most complicated games i ever played,
it'll take a hell lotta missions to ace the controls, let alone the game
not not sim like simple, sim like simulator.. arma is militarysimulator, basically a street legal version of virtual battlefield simulator VBS2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's fun, though for obvious reasons flight simulators offer a far better in it experience than a gun simulator ever can.

try the "red river" thing, far better than a cod/BF etc

imo anyway

Im waiting for this Game. :sniper:

Coun't me in :) If there is co-op option we should do. :)

I like Ubisoft. I used love Blizzard because of their Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo series..... but at Diablo 3, they literally spit on to the faces of fans....

But looking at Ubisoft, they have a really good performance graph. Assasisns Creed, Tom Clancy's series.... they are all good and each upcoming game happens to be much improved and much better than the previous game.

Coun't me in :) If there is co-op option we should do. :)

I like Ubisoft. I used love Blizzard because of their Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo series..... but at Diablo 3, they literally spit on to the faces of fans....

But looking at Ubisoft, they have a really good performance graph. Assasisns Creed, Tom Clancy's series.... they are all good and each upcoming game happens to be much improved and much better than the previous game.
The only thing that concerns me is that its an online RPG, and i hate RPG's, i will watch lets plays once it comes out and decide later, but graphics and all the small details look superb.

The only thing that concerns me is that its an online RPG, and i hate RPG's, i will watch lets plays once it comes out and decide later, but graphics and all the small details look superb.

Well....i don't like RPGs much either...i will opt myself like a soldier and blast my way through. That's more like my style

Also, i think this game will be RPG at level of Payday, maybe slight a bit more RPG.... that said, those enemies took many shots before dying and i don't like that thing much, sweeps away the reality.

Well....i don't like RPGs much either...i will opt myself like a soldier and blast my way through. That's more like my style

Also, i think this game will be RPG at level of Payday, maybe slight a bit more RPG.... that said, those enemies took many shots before dying and i don't like that thing much, sweeps away the reality.
Well, it says open world RPG and in trailer you can see someone is playing from Tablet with that flying drone thing, things like this look pretty in trailers but its a whole anothing thing when your playing with some braindead idiots who screw your game.

Even Battlefield which isnt a RPG can be extremely boring if your team plays like idiots.

not not sim like simple, sim like simulator.. arma is militarysimulator, basically a street legal version of virtual battlefield simulator VBS2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's fun, though for obvious reasons flight simulators offer a far better in it experience than a gun simulator ever can.

try the "red river" thing, far better than a cod/BF etc

imo anyway

never thought a FPS simulator would suck this much,

Currently playing :
Dota 2
World of Warcraft
Blade and Soul China
Visual Novels :3

Want to Play :
Future Visual Novels
All Korean MMORPG's

Latest posts