What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

Yup.. Sania did what according to her wish.. I even watched the last match of hers with Justine Henin, the last day with as much as enthusiasm i had earlier before she got married to malik..

Marriage is her personal affair, sports mine.

Edit : ooopss... forgot to put the winky ;);)

veena malik has no self respect after what she did in big boss , it shows her character, Sania didnt do any uncultural thing neither did she said anything which could have hurt her nation's image..!

veena malik has no self respect after what she did in big boss , it shows her character, Sania didnt do any uncultural thing neither did she said anything which could have hurt her nation's image..!

I presume, all others you have met are perfect in their life.

Big boss is not a national competition and she wasnt representing any nation, but herself..

Who are we to judge on others when we ourselves are not flawless or aren't perfect humans.

Anyway i dont have any more arguments over it .. so please dont quote.. i'm off to sleep.. good night.. :lazy:

And then she asks whether anyone saw that she did her share of ''khidmat'' ie Veenas massage parlour.

She didnt just give a massage to Ameesh Patel but her gifts were bestowed on all the people in the house.

If giving someone a good rub down is ''khidmat e khalq'' then all the Malishias (the massage guys walking around the cities of Karachi and Lahore) should be awarded medal of honors.

On a serious note why is it that our religion and Pakistaniat so weak as to be perturbed by the length of a womans skirt/kameeze/shorts?

I dont personally admire Veena for all her frolics in the BB house but then again its her own damn business. She was after all promoting herself as an entertainer from Lollywood (renowned for all the 'fahashee', lollywood has a multitude of ladies who are casting aside their garbs and gowns just to get a bit of attention).

She hurt ego of male dominant society (same pathetic society exists in India too). The same society who is pioneering **** search on Google.

Going Low: Was a quick splash of water on the face for those who were having Sania Mirza hangover BTW. 1-1 :lol: :flame::flame:

Woah half way into the second video, i kinda got scared.

she's scary in a good way. i LIKE IT.

All of a sudden "ASSALAMALEIKUM MOULVI SAHIB" LOL
She sure didn't let herself become a soft target for that mufti.

Last edited:

It is her ownself whether she respect it or not its her personal affair so i have no issue with that.

if at all i had to comment i would say she surely has a BAD TASTE :)

Veena Mallick is brave but a loud mouth woman, like Rakhi Sawant. From the you tube video, I understand that she is not from a privileged background, and had to work hard to come to this stage. No need to make it a pak vs India thing, it is her personal choice.

A brave women who will eventually be abused, insulted , ill-mouthed and made scapegoat for being bold, outspoken and took decisions on her will.. Hope she survives among the extreme minded ones.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Veena Mallick is brave but a loud mouth woman, like Rakhi Sawant. From the you tube video, I understand that she is not from a privileged background, and had to work hard to come to this stage. No need to make it a pak vs India thing, it is her personal choice.

I can't agree more. She isn't very sophisticated. But if the Pakistanis don't like her they should just ignore her instead of giving her so much more media attention.
Was it just me or did others notice her make up dissolving in her tears like paint. ?

I can't agree more. She isn't very sophisticated. But if the Pakistanis don't like her they should just ignore her instead of giving her so much more media attention.
Was it just me or did others notice her make up dissolving in her tears like paint. ?

I second that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom