What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

Guys let me clear one thing

Everything has proper definition in this word and if some thing is not fit under that definition then that is some thing else. Like chemistry , Physics , Aeroplane ,Plants ,animals etc. has proper definitions and out of that is not chemistry ,physic .etc.

No one accepted one should be the master or graduate till one passed these.

So the Religion also has the proper Definition and rules. Outfits and Violators have to re access themselves.

In-last, Muslims every deed and speak must be in Islamic definition(rule). Otherwise should be what ever not Muslim .

Oh really? One cannot simply leave Islam, one must be KILLED first.

How the ehll you expect her to say she left?

wow.

Veena malik was too simple to realise what she was doing.She did what was written in the play script.It was a good opportunity for the indians to depict a typical pakistani female as veena malik (Slut) and typical male Nawasih Ali(Gay).The people of pakistan did not like what they saw.Veena became the prime target.But as she in her conscience was clear no one could prove her wrong.i am sure in her heart veena malik is a true pakistani.maybe she is not very cultured or sophisticated(cunning) ,but in her heart she truely loves pakistan.

Veena malik was too simple to realise what she was doing.She did what was written in the play script.It was a good opportunity for the indians to depict a typical pakistani female as veena malik (Slut) and typical male Nawasih Ali(Gay).The people of pakistan did not like what they saw.Veena became the prime target.But as she in her conscience was clear no one could prove her wrong.i am sure in her heart veena malik is a true pakistani.maybe she is not very cultured or sophisticated(cunning) ,but in her heart she truely loves pakistan.

that is a problem with Veena Malik too. She is not accepting that it was a scripted drama, rather than that she is saying that it was a reality show.

In the 2nd program she raised a point that when girls in our movies are vulgar, no one raises issues on that. In reply of that Syed Noor said that those acts are scripted and does not reflects an individual's own character. . . She should have said that Big Boss was scripted too but she didnt

I really dont think that veena malik realized that it was scripted.bascially what she did in india was like india telling pakistan see all your women are like this and they are sluts.whereas our women are really virtuous and no way like her.it was saying your way of life is wrong as its producing these sluts.our way is right.that is why the public was enraged.if veena would have done a similar vulgar movie in pakistan no one would have cared.because it was national pride what was the target of india in all this.

i did not like this girl earlier.
but now im very sympathetic to her.

I cant understand this one man killing as we see there is various others.........and they are very very forward..:flame:

I really dont think that veena malik realized that it was scripted.bascially what she did in india was like india telling pakistan see all your women are like this and they are sluts.whereas our women are really virtuous and no way like her.it was saying your way of life is wrong as its producing these sluts.our way is right.that is why the public was enraged.if veena would have done a similar vulgar movie in pakistan no one would have cared.because it was national pride what was the target of india in all this.
agree to this
and also another point
that this is not something to be discussed with a molvi
its a matter of mind acceptence level of Pakistaniz

Back
Top Bottom