What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

i frankly wish that there could be a remake of Dabang's song in comedy shows

Veena Badnaam hoi ..Maulah teray liye...Veena ke Gall Gulabi Chall Sharabi ...:lol:

i dont have Idea about Islam but she is sticking to her profession, so relation and religion should keep away from profession.
nothing new she has done pakistani actesses done this in India.

i dont have Idea about Islam but she is sticking to her profession, so relation and religion should keep away from profession.
think you are doing your job and someone say that your act is agains Islam,
makes no sense..

Women powerless...

Here are just 2 examples

golda-meir.jpg

Indira_Gandhi.jpg

Hai Divya You Are Like Bijli Begum in Pakistan :undecided:

Na Ane ka pata laghta hai na jane ka :rofl: jaise Pakistan Main bijli begum keh na ane ka pata chalta na jane ka :lol:

:) Like Arundhati Roy

And at forum level just like ajtr ;)

Oh please, spare us your sermons on 'tolerance'. Not too log ago, a high ranking government official was gunned down by his own bodyguard who was subsequently showered with rose petals by over 300 lawyers as they fought over who gets to defend him. If that wasn't enough, people justified his murder by posting pictures of his daughters in 'lewd western outfits' as proof of his blasphemous behavior.

If I were you I'd focus my energies on some serious social reform/education in Pakistan rather than waste my time supporting a ideological nutcase like Roy who can't tell her head from her behind. The most she's had to put up with from the so called 'Hindu Taliban' are angry phone calls.

So much for drawing parallels huh?

Last edited:
Ok, I haven't really seen the Big Boss show, nor I saw the whole interview.

But I think it is poor decision on Veena Malik's Part to accept invitation of T/V interviews which will only ridicule her , create more drama and controversy. She has the choice to NOT answer such questions and reject invitation to such interviews.

lolzz how would the molvi justify watching Big boss ?

So you are also belongs to Musharraf School of Thought. "Ankhann band kar loo" type. and those who thanks also belongs to same.......

Last edited:
think you are doing your job and someone say that your act is agains Islam,
makes no sense..

Guys let me clear one thing

Everything has proper definition in this word and if some thing is not fit under that definition then that is some thing else. Like chemistry , Physics , Aeroplane ,Plants ,animals etc. has proper definitions and out of that is not chemistry ,physic .etc.

No one accepted one should be the master or graduate till one passed these.

So the Religion also has the proper Definition and rules. Outfits and Violators have to re access themselves.

In-last, Muslims every deed and speak must be in Islamic definition(rule). Otherwise should be what ever not Muslim .

Back
Top Bottom