What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

A brave women who will eventually be abused, insulted , ill-mouthed and made scapegoat for being bold, outspoken and took decisions on her will.. Hope she survives among the extreme minded ones.

this kind of stupid braveness provides some xtremist molvis a strong point to use as a tool for converting innocent teenagers mind according to their extremist type wishes

Perhaps u should spare us esp if you did not have the answer to what the dude was asking......................

I was exercising my opinion based on watching the youtube video which is posted.. It was not addressed to any of the members but a self opinion based on the thread..

If you are looking for war of words.. wait for sometime.. koi tho aayegaa.. indulge in some..make merry .. have fun... i am not interested and not at all bothered..

I was exercising my opinion based on watching the youtube video which is posted.. It was not addressed to any of the members but a self opinion based on the thread..

If you are looking for war of words.. wait for sometime.. koi tho aayegaa.. indulge in some..make merry .. have fun... i am not interested and not at all bothered..

Apparently you are!................

From what I understand the mullah is objecting her presence in an Indian reality show, where she supposedly acted uninslamic and shamed the whole Pakistani nation?

A few questions then:

Why does she attends a television debate where she is put against a religious foreman?
Why does she have to answer for her actions?
If she is shaming all Pakistani, then isn't Zardari shaming the whole nation triple time? He is even an elected respresentative.

People should mind their on business.

;) you mean the way you admired your country woman Sania Mirza after her marriage with Shoaib

Yup.. Sania did what according to her wish.. I even watched the last match of hers with Justine Henin, the last day with as much as enthusiasm i had earlier before she got married to malik..

Marriage is her personal affair, sports mine.

Edit : ooopss... forgot to put the winky ;);)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom