What's new

Veena Malik sipping alcohol- India TV provoking Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jab se Sania Mirza hamari bhabhi bani hain - tab se I don't mind about my Indian friends anymore :rofl:

Veena Malik failed to maintain relationship with Mohammad Asif, She failed to become actress in Lollywood, she failed to become a TV host and failed in every field. Whatever little publicity she had due to Asif she jumped in to Indian market and now the rejected product of Pakistan is shining in Indian media.

Carry on friends, she is all yours :rofl:

Yes I am trolling today :D :yahoo: :D

Sania Bhabhi is hot..
cant say anymore...After all she is our Bhabhi ;)

Jab se Sania Mirza hamari bhabhi bani hain - tab se I don't mind about my Indian friends anymore :rofl:

Veena Malik failed to maintain relationship with Mohammad Asif, She failed to become actress in Lollywood, she failed to become a TV host and failed in every field. Whatever little publicity she had due to Asif she jumped in to Indian market and now the rejected product of Pakistan is shining in Indian media.

Carry on friends, she is all yours :rofl:

Yes I am trolling today :D :yahoo: :D

no its not trolling, thats being very accurate, pakistani media is still little ahead ethics wise from indian media, indian media is all about competition on money bases not standard bases

but pak media is copying indian media rapidly now a days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom