What's new

Veena Malik sipping alcohol- India TV provoking Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

takeiteasy

Reaction score
Country
India

and the Hindi script reads "9 na-pak tasveeron ka sach kya he?"
vee12.jpg

Veena Malik says, I don't drink alcohol, have good working relations with Hemant

Last edited by a moderator:
umm.....not really furore my @ss indian media again making issue nobody even cares other than indians their media is the only one reporting this alot of pakistani themselves drink alcohol we have our own brewery for god's sake.
A pakistani coming to india making money of indians and then burning you guys by posing with an ISI tattoo PRICELESS you go veena ! :cool::pakistan:
Veena is a pakistani so regardless of how people feel I support my fellow pakistani fully esp when she's becoming richer at the expense on indians :P I think she is also good asset for us to annoy the f uck out of indians :lol:

Phir se India tv :hitwall:

Are bhai koi is channel ko ban karo And pls strip it off with Name India ..And fine that channel for bringing disgrace to nation name......News channel hai ki Comedy channel.... You can't expect anything more than this from Mr.Rajat:bad:

Maen ab suicide kar loun ga agar kisi ne IndiaTV ki video upload ki. BOHOT HANGAMA HA BHAI BOHOT HANGAMA MACH GAYA HA

seriously who cares? she is woman and she is free to do what ever she wants, she was, is, will remain a pakistani despite the hatred she gets, like khanz said, she already has lots of movies signed and most of the actresses are jealous of her rapid success, thats all i care about :thinktank: she really frustrates actresses there :cheesy:

R word suits her, but honestly whats the point?? it says pakistan is not a terrorist country but rather a generous country to let her do all the R shitt?

she might as well be sleeping with rich and ugly guys to seek their money??

lawl India TV biggest trolls in the world:lol:

If You watched the Video, the Anchor is actually provoking Pakstanis rather than Indians? :lol: that tells a lot who are India Tv's major viewers.

and the Hindi script shown in the background reads "9 na-pak tasveeron ka sach kya he?"

woop de f$%^in woop, what a waste of time,

surat Al-Isra', (Verse 15), what can be translated as, "Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear another’s burden.

show biz...
and i always find veena scandals entertaining :)

Veena Malik belongs to an Army family. I don't understand why the fcuk she isn't disciplined...

Please close this thread , this ***** is not worth our valuable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom