What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

u
You are not even Pakistani. And not even Bakistani. You ahve lost your soul to the Bedouin khalijis. Alhumdulillah dont ever come back

I understand you are trying to justify Iranian crimes by calling and twisting Pakistan, but you are a tiny pawn of an organized slandering campaign lead by networks of Kulbhoshan Yadeve types.
al-Bakistanis as you may call them send $ billions home and yet you tribe want to ruin it all, comparatively subjects of Supreme Leaders ship $ out of Pakistan. This is what is selling soul and even more when you tribe engineer smuggle in Iranian oil and smuggle out Riyals/Dirhams, that's beyond being sold out.

List of Iranian crimes against Pakistan is far longer than Indian crimes against Pakistan, involving direct bombing and slaughtering of Pakistani soldiers.
Yet your types try to justify your existence by slandering, when that's not enough you want us to sever ties with Khalijis... who have helped Pakistan through it's thick and thins. Actually most recently an economic bail out worth $ billions.
Every patriotic Pakistani shall give middle finger to wicked and mischievous like you and your drive.

It's no surprise that your hate for Khalijis is your religious matter and you are not first one, this country is full of sold outs you will serve your life serving Iranian interests and orders, and in life after you will be housed along side abu Jahil and khatmals like you can't even stand face to face to a proud al-bakistani, this country is existing because of al-bakistanis.
We will continue to come to Pakistan and if you have objections than report to your supreme leader.

Last edited:
I understand you are trying to justify Iranian crimes by calling and twisting Pakistan, but you are a tiny pawn of an organized slandering campaign lead by networks of Kulbhoshan Yadeve types.
al-Bakistanis as you may call them send $ billions home and yet you tribe want to ruin it all, comparatively subjects of Supreme Leaders ship $ out of Pakistan. This is what is selling soul and even more when you tribe engineer smuggle in Iranian oil and smuggle out Riyals/Dirhams, that's beyond being sold out.

List of Iranian crimes against Pakistan is far longer than Indian crimes against Pakistan, involving direct bombing and slaughtering of Pakistani soldiers.
Yet your types try to justify your existence by slandering, when that's not enough you want us to sever ties with Khalijis... who have helped Pakistan through it's thick and thins. Actually most recently an economic bail out worth $ billions.
Every patriotic Pakistani shall give middle finger to wicked and mischievous like you and your drive.

It's no surprise that your hate for Khalijis is your religious matter and you are not first one, this country is full of sold outs you will serve your life serving Iranian interests and orders, and in life after you will be housed along side abu Jahil and khatmals like you can't even stand face to face to a proud al-bakistani, this country is existing because of al-bakistanis.
We will continue to come to Pakistan and if you have objections than report to your supreme leader.
U think day and night about Iranians but are too dumb to know that your arabs master and your iranian masters are brothers in arms. You are the dumb traitor that serves both...

U think day and night about Iranians but are too dumb to know that your arabs master and your iranian masters are brothers in arms. You are the dumb traitor that serves both...

This is not enough to dilute Iranian crimes against sovereignty of Pakistan.

The guy involved in this crap is not Malik Riaz son in law but his sister in law's son in law.

This video is shocking on so many levels. I don't know where to start.
I had no idea Pakistan is so degenerated socially. For me it is shocking and beyond comprehension for me.

Please be discreet, strong language.

Also the video which is being spread on twitter doesn't have Uzma in it

So this guy needs to open his eyes first it's getting stupid now

I had no idea Pakistan is so degenerated socially. For me it is shocking and beyond comprehension.

lol he considers himself of some value .

I had no idea Pakistan is so degenerated socially. For me it is shocking and beyond comprehension.

Not Pakistan but only a certain rich class that hires prostitutes like Uzma Khan for their own pleasure. The entertainment industry, the media industry etc are all filth sadly.

We need another Zia ul Haq type man to wipe this filth but oh well, there are many other things that need to be taken seriously first. The aurat march twitter handles were in full support of Uzma Khan and that tells your everything you need to know about aurat march and Uzma Khan---both degenerate G***tis

Not Pakistan but only a certain rich class that hires prostitutes like Uzma Khan for their own pleasure. The entertainment industry, the media industry etc are all filth sadly.

We need another Zia ul Haq type man to wipe this filth but oh well, there are many other things that need to be taken seriously first. The aurat march twitter handles were in full support of Uzma Khan and that tells your everything you need to know about aurat march and Uzma Khan---both degenerate G***tis

pakistan paid high price for zia ul haq type governance .

Back
Top Bottom