What's new

Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath pledges to change Hyderabad's name, Asaduddin Owaisi responds

bhai tu relax ho ja thoda

tere bhaley ke liye hi bol raha hu

I can teach you pranayam if you want.

abay tu to baba ramdev ka chaila nikla....
Call him by his real name - Ajay Kumar Shit...oops...I mean Bisht
ye chalay huay kartoos kay mun wala to thakur jati kay naam be kalank hai.... Thakur aisa neech bhi ho sakta hai.
1606698224027.png

1606698336616.png

Last edited:
Pathetic miserable inferiority ridden Hindustanis.

What is your problem with "Hyderabad"?

Did some evil Mughal drop the name Hyderabad on top of some Hindu name?

Pathetic. These people claim they are a civilised and modern nation. What a disgrace to mankind and all civilised nations everywhere. Indian Muslims need to wake up. Protest with Mughal flags this time, not Indian ones.
The same can be said for Pakistanis, learn your own history before complaining about the affairs of other countries business mate

Inferiority complex in Pakistan is greater than any Asian country. How many hindu/buddhist names of towns, villages, and cities have been changed to perso-arabic names since Pakistan was created????

Let me educate you Sir.

1. Wan Radha Ram : is now Habibabad is a town in kasur district in the punjab province of pakistan. named after the father of Sir Ganga Ram who founded many charitable and welfare institutions in Punjab from which all are now benefiting. Its name was changed some years back to Habibabad. Most of the people do not know as to who is the person whose name it now
carries.
2. Hindu bagh: in the early 1970s, the name of a well-known town in Balochistan was changed from Hindu Bagh to Muslim Bagh. Even a provincial government of a secular political party that was in power in Balochistan at that time could not resist.
3. Krishan nagar: Places containing any elements of Hinduism renamed to contain Muslim names. Kirshan Nagar and Dev Samaj areas were renamed to “Islam Pura” and Sant Nagar was renamed to “Sunnat Nagar

4. Lyallpur was changed to Faisalabad (changed - 1977)

5. The small City of Montgomery was changed to Sahiwal in 1966

6. Campbellpur City was renamed Attock in 1978

7. Nawabshah in Sindh was changed and renamed benazirabad in 2008.

I can go on and on, but I hope I have educated you and enlightened you into realising your hypocritical misjudged opinion

@masterchief_mirza does, and perhaps others with a curious mind for historical details.

Hindus don't, as you so eloquently expressed. They only care about the orgy of killing Muslims and raping women.
Much appreciated as ever. You continue to educate. Some on the forum continue to devolve.
ISIS VISIS na join kar lio tu bhai

bas intni si khwaish hai
Typical really. Defence of a Mughal era name is now "ISIS walla kaam".
The same can be said for Pakistanis, learn your own history before complaining about the affairs of other countries business mate

Inferiority complex in Pakistan is greater than any Asian country. How many hindu/buddhist names of towns, villages, and cities have been changed to perso-arabic names since Pakistan was created????

Let me educate you Sir.

1. Wan Radha Ram : is now Habibabad is a town in kasur district in the punjab province of pakistan. named after the father of Sir Ganga Ram who founded many charitable and welfare institutions in Punjab from which all are now benefiting. Its name was changed some years back to Habibabad. Most of the people do not know as to who is the person whose name it now
carries.
2. Hindu bagh: in the early 1970s, the name of a well-known town in Balochistan was changed from Hindu Bagh to Muslim Bagh. Even a provincial government of a secular political party that was in power in Balochistan at that time could not resist.
3. Krishan nagar: Places containing any elements of Hinduism renamed to contain Muslim names. Kirshan Nagar and Dev Samaj areas were renamed to “Islam Pura” and Sant Nagar was renamed to “Sunnat Nagar

4. Lyallpur was changed to Faisalabad (changed - 1977)

5. The small City of Montgomery was changed to Sahiwal in 1966

6. Campbellpur City was renamed Attock in 1978

7. Nawabshah in Sindh was changed and renamed benazirabad in 2008.

I can go on and on, but I hope I have educated you and enlightened you into realising your hypocritical misjudged opinion
I accept your points. However, there are differences. For every one changed, ten remain as they were. There is no grand rewriting of history in our country so no need to feel any shame. No Pakistani wants to whitewash history. We're comfortable with our polytheist and colonialist roots. A few changes without bothering anyone would be reasonable. However, one must also consider the motivations of Yogi and his crew -to alienate 15% of his citizens - this is not the case in Pakistan and minorities are treated with sensitivity.

Last edited:
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.

People still call Allahabad in UP, Allahabad.

The purpose of these politics is to provoke. What would be the best course of action to derail their sinister agenda ?

The people of Telangana will overwhelmingly support TRS over BJP or Congress...also, unlike the states in the Hindi belt (UP, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, WB etc) which are based on communal politics...Southern states are based on developmental politics and no matter what any central leader tries to instigate...that simply wouldn't work unless it's resulting in significant economic development

Back
Top Bottom