What's new

US urges India to avoid Pakistan-centric policies

So when was India created according to your version of history?

Go take a cup of :coffee: dear

i had nowhere in any of my post question the creation of date of creation of India nor i raised any sort of comment in this regard SO im not much intrested to present my version about creation of your country.
BTW i think you had accepted Muslims rulers as heroes ;) i think

YOu mean Baber, Humayun, Muhammad Bin Qasim were native Indians and they did not attack India and conquer these areas ?????
And are yous aying that Afghan Mehmood Ghaznavi who had made 17 successful Expeditions on to India was not a conquerer ??
hmmm if you are saying so than Damn we need to re-write the history of

And in the second part of the sentence you said they ruled Their territories, means you are disowning these as part of india and legitimate terriroies of Muslim Rulers ????

It depends on which ruler you are talking about, you can't just clump all the muslim warlords and rulers under one banner. Stop twisting my posts to suit you agenda.

It isn't a question of legitamacy...the fact is that the descendants of these rulers ruled in India, and were hence Indians. End of story. Now whether they were able and kind heroes, or oppressive villians depends on which one you are talking about.

But as a Pakistani, don't think that you simply own india because of the muslim rulers, since your ancestors I presume were conquered, forcibly converted and then ruled by the same folks.

:victory: Thank God The Mulsim rulers who had invaded indian and whom the Indian till date were calling "INVADERS AND Looters" have now become your heroes. BTW if you own them i wont try hard to claim ownership, Rather i would be more than HAPPY to accept that you are owning them as Heroes for Invading you and ruling you for hunderds of years.
:tup:

Again, it depends on which muslim u talk about.

And what about you? I don't see you derading them as villians for conquering and looting the areas which comprise modern Pakistan?

Oh I get it...when they came to Pakistan..they simply shook hands and showed the right path of allah, and when they came to India, they started murdering at random and subjugating the lowly hindus....thats it isnt it.

Go take a cup of :coffee: dear

i had nowhere in any of my post question the creation of date of creation of India nor i raised any sort of comment in this regard SO im not much intrested to present my version about creation of your country.
BTW i think you had accepted Muslims rulers as heroes ;) i think

Thats why I'm asking you to tell me. When was India created according to your version of history?

It depends on which ruler you are talking about, you can't just clump all the muslim warlords and rulers under one banner. Stop twisting my posts to suit you agenda.

It isn't a question of legitamacy...the fact is that the descendants of these rulers ruled in India, and were hence Indians. End of story. Now whether they were able and kind heroes, or oppressive villians depends on which one you are talking about.

:) im talking about those Muslims who attacked India and ruled over your for hunderds of years and even their descendants were Mulims and that the entire point that Muslims ruled over India.

But as a Pakistani, don't think that you simply own india because of the muslim rulers, since your ancestors I presume were conquered, forcibly converted and then ruled by the same folks.
Nowhere i had mentioned that due to these Muslim rulers i won or we own India all i am saying Being Muslims we are all proud they had ruled India :)

BTW before Muslims, India had also been invaded by Greeks (Yavanas), Huns (Hunas), Shakas and Kushanas. ;) ;)

:) im talking about those Muslims who attacked India and ruled over your for hunderds of years and even their descendants were Mulims and that the entire point that Muslims ruled over India.

So what is your point? Does that somehow make Pakistanis superior to Indians?

Nowhere i had mentioned that due to these Muslim rulers i won or we own India all i am saying Being Muslims we are all proud they had ruled India :)

BTW before Muslims, India had also been invaded by Greeks (Yavanas), Huns (Hunas), Shakas and Kushanas. ;) ;)

The greeks Invaded only Pakistan, dunno bout rest...but I don't think they were very friendly to the local Pakistani population.

Chillax...there is no need to be proud of you "achievements". The people who ruled India had little, if anything at all, in common with you...apart from the religion of course....which was forced on to you by the invaders anyways.

I know you guys love to bask in reflected glory, since you don't have any of your own, but there are limits to what you can claim to be "proud" of.

So what is your point? Does that somehow make Pakistanis superior to Indians?
If you are feeling like that what can i say ;)

The greeks Invaded only Pakistan, dunno bout rest...but I don't think they were very friendly to the local Pakistani population.
lolz your study of history is i think even worse than mine :lol: they invaded whatever areas at that these were under India and these greeks also minlged into the local population.
Go and check the history and if i find time i will post for you which areas they invaded.

I know you guys love to bask in reflected glory, since you don't have any of your own, but there are limits to what you can claim to be "proud" of.

And you even dont have the reflected glory to bask in :tdown:

Rest what these Muslim Rulers have common with us indeed The Muslim Ummah is one and all.

OK enough
Dont worry im not gonna test your nerves anymore i dont want a high BP for you.
Just one last post will make to show you how many Muslims ruled India for how long and in which areas.

If you are feeling like that what can i say ;)

lolz your study of history is i think even worse than mine :lol: they invaded whatever areas at that these were under India and these greeks also minlged into the local population.
Go and check the history and if i find time i will post for you which areas they invaded.

Whats is wrong with you....Greeks never conquered much of what is modern India....

And you even dont have the reflected glory to bask in :tdown:

Rest what these Muslim Rulers have common with us indeed The Muslim Ummah is one and all.

OK enough
Dont worry im not gonna test your nerves anymore i dont want a high BP for you.
Just one last post will make to show you how many Muslims ruled India for how long and in which areas.
We have lots of glory of our own thankyou very much.

Ah..the Ummah.....so now this Ummah thing gives you the license own every achievement of every nation which was ever under muslim rule....splendid...well enjoy your dim reflected glory while it lasts....

Aha Mahatha man im not talking abnout modern india or modern Pakistan all im talking about the old times and the invasions were there.

And one more thing try to develop the habit of accepting defeats and problems you have.
Atleast we have the courage to accept if we have these.
and had you notices your learned members did not try to come to this discussion because they know these invasions by Muslims and their rule is a fact and these are there.
Go and check your posts you had tried to jump from one idea to another after failing to prove.

With this i beg leave and will be discussing tomorrow the real topic why US asked India to refrain from Pakistan centric policies.

Aha Mahatha man im not talking abnout modern india or modern Pakistan all im talking about the old times and the invasions were there.

And one more thing try to develop the habit of accepting defeats and problems you have.
Atleast we have the courage to accept if we have these.
and had you notices your learned members did not try to come to this discussion because they know these invasions by Muslims and their rule is a fact and these are there.
Go and check your posts you had tried to jump from one idea to another after failing to prove.

With this i beg leave and will be discussing tomorrow the real topic why US asked India to refrain from Pakistan centric policies.

I"m not disputing the invasion. What I don't understand is, how is it a matter of pride for modern Pakistan if some muslim ruler ruled hyderabad.

The learned members did not come for this discussion because they were not willing to lose rep over it.....and they knew that its a pointless discussion since your views are so completely outrageous.
What exactly do you mean by accepting defeats?

Jana,
basically we(Indians) are talking about a things with complete contradictory assumptions.

Your assumption
Pakistan=muslims

Our assumption
For us APJ Abdul Kalam/ Irfan Pathan/Shahrukh Khan = as much an indian as anyone else.
Pakistan= a country created in 1947

If you equate Pakistan =muslims, god help Pakistan with their cricket team comprising of Danish kaneria.

Did Pakistan(kalam) help develop the agni missile?
Did Pakistan(Irfan) win the MOM in the 20-20 final?
Is Pakistan(Shahrukh) the leading super star of Indian cinema?

You need not answer these questions for me, answer these questions for yourselves and you will get whose assumption is contradictory to facts.

Dont you agree that we have a defined right to rule India again. :)

Is it also one of the issues stalling Indo-Pak peace process?

Here is an exert from the recent article in TIME Magazine

Still, many South Asian Muslims insist Islam is the one and only force that can bring the subcontinent together and return it to preeminence as a single whole. "We [Muslims] were the legal rulers of India, and in 1857 the British took that away from us," says Tarik Jan, a gentle-mannered scholar at Islamabad's Institute of Policy Studies. "In 1947 they should have given that back to the Muslims." Jan is no militant, but he pines for the golden era of the Mughal period in the 1700s, and has a fervent desire to see India, Pakistan and Bangladesh reunited under Islamic rule.

Read the whole article here
Pakistan: Divided by Faith

Is it also one of the issues stalling Indo-Pak peace process?

Here is an exert from the recent article in TIME Magazine

Read the whole article here
Pakistan: Divided by Faith
Not all areas are of interest to Pakistan.

In a hypothetical conquest of India, East Punjab, UP, Agra, Delhi would be enough.

South India and Pakistanis have ethnically / culturally nothing in common.

:P

In a hypothetical conquest of India, East Punjab, UP, Agra, Delhi would be enough.

Oh boy....now wouldn't we love to have the rest of Punjab back!! You guys can keep the mountains bordering Afghanistan...and Balochistan....we don't want them...we have enough mountains already:P

Oh yeah some mountains would be nice. We should take some Himanchal Pradesh too.

What else you got? :D

You are cracking me up, Asim.

On one hand you guys fear India's 'Akhand Bharat' dream but yourself dream of 'Musallam imaan e Hindustan'.

Strange, you didnot mention Jammu, Kashmir & Ladakh in your list.

Back
Top Bottom