What's new

US urges India to avoid Pakistan-centric policies

Ofcourse Indian policy has been Pakistan centric, and partially concerned with China. What do you expect with Nuclear tipped missiles pointed at you ?

Historic fact that India pursued the path of Nuclear technology first. Pakistan only replied in kind. Secondly its not like you people kept your missiles in cold storage.

wow, the first few pages of this thread are such a s**tfest with all 'senior' members taking part. hope all of their thinking has evolved, and they realize that if hindus were ghulam, then we were equally ghulam under those greedy, selfish foreign invaders. and we were not converted by their raping and ravaging this land & its people, but rather through the mysticism and compassion of sufis.

on topic, amreeka please go away. you have done enough harm to this region since forever. just go back, no one wants you hear. stop your south asia-centric policies of playing one country against the other throughout your history. you support mujahideen one minute then call them terrorists the next. just leave and let us sort it, thats the only way for peace to prevail here.

hindustan stops occupying and killing Kashmiri youth and even women/children - people won't be forced to become terrorists and retaliate against them

Is that the reason a quarter of Pakistani population is blowing up against the Army? Balochi's in particular?

Because Pakistan is occupying Balochisstan and killing Baloch youth and even women/children. They have been forced to become terrorists.

Beef bacon with some seasoning? No problemo

Come now Zolfiquar. Weren't you in the Pakistani Army or something? I see you are as intelligent as required to become one of their generals. Beef Bacon? Really bright!

Is that the reason a quarter of Pakistani population is blowing up against the Army? Balochi's in particular?

Because Pakistan is occupying Balochisstan and killing Baloch youth and even women/children. They have been forced to become terrorists.

Come now Zolfiquar. Weren't you in the Pakistani Army or something? I see you are as intelligent as required to become one of their generals. Beef Bacon? Really bright!

rs7cbn.jpg

Historic fact that India pursued the path of Nuclear technology first. Pakistan only replied in kind. Secondly its not like you people kept your missiles in cold storage.

India's nuclear program was not Pakistan centric.

Webmaster ne bhi socha nahi hoga ki yeh thread 6 saal baad punarjanam lega!!!!!!!

Off on first part and sadly misinformed on the other. Seems to be far too habitual for you and your people. The people we kill are mostly just your proxies fighting a fake war for money. Whereas we lens nothing more than moral support to Kashmiris and we will continue to do so and there's little you can do about it

Trust me, if we were arming them to the teeth the same way we were to the mujahideen who fought your soviet friends then the mass graves would be containing your coward occupation forces and not the other way around (I.e. unarmed Kashmiris hardline and secular alike -chanting Azadi)

By the way once you find a tampon and a chaar pai to lay down on go use google an search for "beef bacon". It exists. Like beef pepperoni as i recently discovered. It ain't a steak, but it's not too bad for a quick shot of carbs and sodium

But indias tone did change after the blasts and became aggressive & threatening against Pakistan

Prime minister Veggie-pai said (verbatim) "Pakistan must accept the new reality" in a snide way and we had a good response to him and those fanboys cheering behind him.

So quite frankly - who cares what they said. Let them drown in their inferiority complex

yeh Pakistanis=Muslims
and Muslims ruled over India for 700 years keepin Hindus under their rule.
Lessons in logic...

Pakistanis=Muslims
Muslims ruled over India for 700 years
Since Pakistanis=Muslims, therefore Pakistanis ruled over India for 700 years!! :cheesy: :partay:

Damn! I think I've had one too many!!
drink-too-much.gif

Prime minister Veggie-pai said (verbatim) "Pakistan must accept the new reality" in a snide way and we had a good response to him and those fanboys cheering behind him.

So quite frankly - who cares what they said. Let them drown in their inferiority complex

Kargil mein Pakistan ke atom bomb ne bhi dhoka de diya.:lol:

Aur nahin tou kiyaaa @Gigawatt usss waqt ka meriii Biryani kiii plate pe nazar lagaii beithaa haiii jub ke mein neiii iss ke Karela Ghost kooo eik baariii bhiii nahin deekhaaa ! :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom