What's new

US to rely on India if Afghan supply route is not opened: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep cos you are a liar is based on fact you were banned and you have reincarnated as a new identity against forum rules. Bit of fraud acceptable in your book. Even though you have done more posts than me you cant show them cos you used multiple identities lol

Prove it else you are just making wild personal attacks. I have been on this forum for a few months but made my 1st and only id a few days back. I have reported your post for abusing and calling names

Not quite....15 pages of Ridiclule by pakistanis that US cant read a map. Indians never said we shared border with Astan...we just suggested alternative routes.

Well that's true, Yankees have reading and writing problems
LONDON: According to a report published by World Literacy Foundation, one out of every five British adults, is either illiterate or possesses insufficient reading and writing skills, reported Times of India.

According to the news report in Times of India, an estimated force of eight million people representing British population, are extremely poor at writing and reading so much so that it hampers their daily lives. Some of them even encounter problems reading medicinal label.

The report states that Britain has secured the third position in worst reading and writing skills, with Italy and Ireland securing the first and second spots respectively.

United States of America follows behind securing the fourth position as a country with worst reading and writing skills.

and every alternate route is finally dependent on the countries who shared borders with Afghanistan not India

Aryan, mate, why do you need to call your brother as reinforcements man.. Kind of lends credence to my judgement about ability to debate..:)

I dont think he needs any support from me to handle little internet global warriors like you.
You are yet again confirming to us all that you are a liar and have reincarnated your ID - Great big fail.How could you possibly otherwise know we are brothers?? :lol: Come on entertain us and tell us who you were before you got banned? Lets see if you are man or mouse to admit the truth...

At least we have agreed India are simply been used by the USA so they can get way. - another fail.

I dont think he needs any support from me to handle little internet global warriors like you.
You are yet again confirming to us all that you are a liar and have reincarnated your ID - Great big fail.How could you possibly otherwise know we are brothers?? :lol: Come on entertain us and tell us who you were before you got banned? Lets see if you are man or mouse to admit the truth...

I have seen multiple posts in last couple of months that refer to you being his brother and no contradiction to that. How does that make me a liar and a multiple id creator? Aryan has shown a trend of such comments but did not expect a think tank to make such allegations.. Have reported your post for the same

At least we have agreed India are simply been used by the USA so they can get way. - another fail.

Well, on that front, Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost..

I have seen multiple posts in last couple of months that refer to you being his brother and no contradiction to that. How does that make me a liar and a multiple id creator? Aryan has shown a trend of such comments but did not expect a think tank to make such allegations.. Have reported your post for the same

Re: Congrats India on 1st anniversary eve of our 2nd Cricket world cup vict

Still feels like yesterday.
Original Post By Tridibans

I was at India gate at 3 AM in the night that day. In my 17 years, I havent seen anything like that

Re: Congrats India on 1st anniversary eve of our 2nd Cricket world cup vict

Still feels like yesterday.
Original Post By Tridibans

I was at India gate at 3 AM in the night that day. In my 17 years, I havent seen anything like that

That was a post of yours which makes you a fraud cos forum rules say you need to be 18 ok but I havnt reported you lol

I can give you multiple answers to this mate..

1. I was 17 last year when India won.. Makes me 18 now :)
2. 17 years in India.. I have already said I have spent 5 years in USA.. Makes me 22 years old now.. :)

Take your pick.. Will be happy to share the real answer with any Moderator who wants to know..

Simpleton I was joking. Now that was sarcasm shows you dont follow up with research which is a weakness but hey as loveicon said you are a kid baby say whatever makes you rock lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom