What's new

US teen speaks 23 languages

I believe he is lying about his Turi ancestry, because a person never abuse his own race even if he is half of it.

for u havi was also not pashtun ..........:lol:

wat u r? first tell the truth to everyone that who r u ? ...i donot seem u r tamilian :rolleyes: u r some where from up. or bihar side who always attack my islam my religion :rolleyes:......

and punjab is super duper wealthy, u need to check out punjab apart from considering islamabad, and lahore only parts of punjab ..

i never abused my own race i abused afghans people of afghanistan .,. and well i m punjabi from my dad so do u think i m gonna fall back and not abuse the sikhs .. sikhs are stupid people who dnt cut their hairs and are dirty .. here u go u yindo .. i knwo abt myself more than u .. i m not bagarat like indians who pose as afghans and balochs on youtube and start commenting against pakistan .. and we pakistanis are not so desperate like u thats we start saying wrong things about our mother .. u believe or not it doesnt bother me ..
bas kar de bhai kion apne aap ko ban karwanai par tulai huoai hoo

All of your points are wrong. Those few pakistani pakhtuns who dislike afghans , do it because they say offensive things about their country and their patriotic feelings are hurt e.g If a pashtun's papa is in pak army then he is going to be offended from any one who is criticizing army whether he is afghan or pakistani pakhtun himself.

they are not few .. they are many and u knw that .. the ones who support u guys are afghans or indians posing as pakhtuns or balochs from pakistan

and punjab is super duper wealthy, u need to check out punjab apart from considering islamabad, and lahore only parts of punjab ..

i never abused my own race i abused afghans people of afghanistan .,. and well i m punjabi from my dad so do u think i m gonna fall back and not abuse the sikhs .. sikhs are stupid people who dnt cut their hairs and are dirty .. here u go u yindo .. i knwo abt myself more than u .. i m not bagarat like indians who pose as afghans and balochs on youtube and start commenting against pakistan .. and we pakistanis are not so desperate like u thats we start saying wrong things about our mother .. u believe or not it doesnt bother me ..

by the way you nailes gigawatt that's how you should speak with an indian good proud of you

@afghanis_hehe my mother is also pathan :)

mashallah bro . but these afghanis and indians think that pashtuns cannot marry anyone except pakhtuns .. i think i need to show them some examples where pakhtuns married black males too..
celina jaitley is an example too her mother was afghan does she know pashto now ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I am struggling with reading urdu script and he is reading newspaper, what a inspiration for sure, next goal learning farsi after watching his videos :) , if I can master urdu by end of this year.

That was hindi not urdu. Both r different.

wat u r? first tell the truth to everyone that who r u ? ...i donot seem u r tamilian :rolleyes: u r some where from up. or bihar side who always attack my islam my religion :rolleyes:......

next time if he attack islam just tell me I had very interesting stories about sita and hinduism

Don't talk about Baigharati, lots of you Pakistanis call yourself as Indians in America. Regarding Sikhs they have preserved their Punjabi culture instead of you Punjabis of Pakistanis always trying to mimic Urdu of Lucknow although most of you can't speak few sentences in Urdu properly. On youtube I even saw Pashtuns from Pakistan and their views about Punjabi people. We really don't to fake ourselves.

mashallah bro . but these afghanis and indians think that pashtuns cannot marry anyone except pakhtuns .. i think i need to show them some examples where pakhtuns married black males too..
celina jaitley is an example too her mother was afghan does she know pashto now ??

say indians watever u want but pakhtun k liye hath halka rakho .........i donot like anything against pakhtun :drag:

by the way you nailes gigawatt that's how you should speak with an indian good proud of you

oh really. :rofl:

Havi is muhajir form Lucknow and tell me when I attacked Islam, don't come with your fairy tales. :cheesy:

Don't talk about Baigharati, lots of you Pakistanis call yourself as Indians in America. Regarding Sikhs they have preserved their Punjabi culture instead of you Punjabis of Pakistanis always trying to mimic Urdu of Lucknow although most of you can't speak few sentences in Urdu properly. On youtube I even saw Pashtuns from Pakistan and their views about Punjabi people. We really don't to fake ourselves.

woow just tell me one pakistan who degrates himself by saying himself an indian.. jhut free ka hay is ka matlab yeh nai k boli jao ..pashtuns on youtube most of them are ur lovebuddies afghans and eevn if they hate us they still are frends with us outside the cyber world but what they think of u ,u dont wana listen to that .. lucknow k log hindi boltay hayn ab .,wo nawab mar gaye janab jo urdu main aik dsray k sath kalaaam farmatay thay .. ap shaid dimaghy tor par maauuf hotay ja rahay hayn.. ap apna bohat jaldi kisi khalis hakeem se ilaaj karwayein .. kahein ap ki dimagh ki naseen na phat jayen.. ap maroof hindustan ki konsi jagah se hayn jo ap urdu k baray main itny pyary pyary batein nawaz rhay hayn..
its gonna b hard for u to understand this .. haha

Back
Top Bottom