What's new

US teen speaks 23 languages

say indians watever u want but pakhtun k liye hath halka rakho .........i donot like anything against pakhtun :drag:

bro i know where u coming from i lov pakhtuns as i m half of it but to be honest i cant respect afghan pakhtuns anymore... they are the mennace of our society ..

some indian dare talk about pakhtoon and he will be dead as a *****

next time if he attack islam just tell me I had very interesting stories about sita and hinduism

aray wo to mere pas bhi he ...if i attack on hindusium ,hindu ,drama they will not have any answer to give me ...but its religious talks and moderators warned me many times ........sare identity ka satiya nas ho jaega inki ..........they have stolen the identities of others ...........:rofl:

woow just tell me one pakistan who degrates himself by saying himself an indian.. jhut free ka hay is ka matlab yeh nai k boli jao ..pashtuns on youtube most of them are ur lovebuddies afghans and eevn if they hate us they still are frends with us outside the cyber world but what they think of u ,u dont wana listen to that .. lucknow k log hindi boltay hayn ab .,wo nawab mar gaye janab jo urdu main aik dsray k sath kalaaam farmatay thay .. ap shaid dimaghy tor par maauuf hotay ja rahay hayn.. ap apna bohat jaldi kisi khalis hakeem se ilaaj karwayein .. kahein ap ki dimagh ki naseen na phat jayen.. ap maroof hindustan ki konsi jagah se hayn jo ap urdu k baray main itny pyary pyary batein nawaz rhay hayn..
its gonna b hard for u to understand this .. haha

Even your media reported this that lots of Pakistanis portray themselves as Indians outside Pakistan. Nice try about Urdu but majority of Punjabis don't know proper Urdu, only Muhajirs speak proper Urdu.

oh really. :rofl:

Havi is muhajir form Lucknow and tell me when I attacked Islam, don't come with your fairy tales. :cheesy:

havi said me that he is pakhtun and at that time u were also there .......and u have attacked islam many times .....i can tolerate if someone attacks ethinicies of pakistan but i start to hate that person if same person attacks my religion .....

Even your media reported this that lots of Pakistanis portray themselves as Indians outside Pakistan. Nice try about Urdu but majority of Punjabis don't know proper Urdu, only Muhajirs speak proper Urdu.

alrite is it zooooooooomm that u r talking about :D
urdu urdu urdu urdu is our national language ..say whatever u wana say ..u r sir gigawatt . i bestowed this title upon u i m pretty sure u r feeling honoured ..

urdu india mein naee bane he ...even sanskrit bhi .....from the basic point of view im saying ...

dont write wrong stuff. in punjab idps were there mate. dont use indian sources or afghan sources.. i liv in punjab i know i use to see their camps just outside islamabad rawalpindi .. why are u lying .. ,..in sindh and balochistan they didnt have enough resources so they first said no but later alot of idp camps were set in sindh
IDPs to be welcomed in Punjab, says Nawaz. - Free Online Library
Punjab at forefront to help IDPs: CM
and the tehrik hijrat was the one and the muslims hindostani that u r talking abt were the pakhtuns mostly from kpk region ... now u afghans always say that those were hindustani muslims but in the eyes of britishers all people of british india were hindustanis.. ok so yes it was for hindustani muslims but in reality pakhtuns went there but u knwo the treatement that they got from emirate of afghanistan .. u shud thank us that we have been very generous wid afghan refugees..i serriously consider afghan refugees my brothers but not afghans like u and many others who hate pakistan bcz of their own mistakes

I think you have selective memory loss, we had discussions about it right on this forum http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/27046-idp-camps-being-restricted-nwfp.html .

It is the first time i am hearing that tehrik hijrat was about NWFP pakhtuns...it is your another punjabi propaganda, you are murdering a very well known history, it was hindostani ulemas who declared india dar ul harb and issued fatwa for hijrat and thousands of muslims of present day india tried to migrate to Afghanistan, small number stayed while most of them returned back due to very poor conditions. The idea was that all hindostani muslims would migrate to afghanistan, it was stupid. And thanks God they didnt migrate and Afghan governament apologized, they could have turned Afghanistan into karachi.
Pakhtuns didnt move an inch, neither they need to migrate. They were not slaves of british and were challenging rule of british. While tribals of FATA were not annexed with british at all.

havi said me that he is pakhtun and at that time u were also there .......and u have attacked islam many times .....i can tolerate if someone attacks ethinicies of pakistan but i start to hate that person if same person attacks my religion .....

You are promting people to attack Hinduism by making fake claims. You are a so pathetic case.

@ gigawatt

although i know u know every thing YET u troll of every thing ......better way to observe the civilization is like

MESOPOTAMIA CIVILIZATION
EGYPT CIVILIZATION
INDIAN CIVILIZATION (MEHRGREH,HARRAPA,MOEN JO DARO,LOTHAL)
CHINA..........

BUT U START EVERY THING FROM INDIA :lol:

SEARCH ANCIENT NAMES ,VILLAGES MAP OF EVERYTHING......

GIVE ME BREAK NOW....................

Havi sultan is a mohajir from karachi and his origin is from lucknow. According to his own words he has "adopted pashtun race" because he is fascinated by pashtuns. Last time he was saying that he has started learning pakhto from some one online...in short he is wannabe pakhtun and he admits it...he hates his mohajir identity due to MQM and other stuff

on this forum we have the nationalists, irl persian businessmen HAVE to learn urdu

You're not an afghan unless you speak farsi ;)
i'm being honest, ive never met a single afghan pushtun only the asian looking tajik uzbek or something guys - so how can you claim afghanistan for the pushtuns?

Since I talked to some Afghans, Afghan means Pashtun or Pashtun means Afghan. The Dari speakers are called Farsiwan.

Back
Top Bottom