What's new

US teen speaks 23 languages

persian can understand urdu ..bro u need to ask any persian on this forum to read urdu and i m pretty sure he will get what we say because the connecting words maybe different but the main words are same in turkish and persian .. for example..main india se nfrat karta hn.. because nafrat is same in turkish andpersian he will get what i say .. on the other hand when people speak slow persian i can get what they mean to say even though i dont understand the connceting words but i can stil figure out

That's not true, Persians on this forum has acknowledged that they can't understand Urdu. In the past, Persian words mingled with khariboli same way today English is getting mingled with Khariboli.

wow what an exact figure.. urdu is the language which is made out of different languages which are turkish ,farsi and hindi .. how come its a foreign language.. have u seen somebody speaking urdu apart from pakistan and yes in bollywood movies. i know this will hurt u indians v much but the true fact is bollywood movies are hindi movies by name while the language that they speak is urdu..i can give u a lot of examples.. on the other hand the pure urdu is very difficult as every othe rpure language is v difficult . even a person from iran can not speak pure persian ..can u speak pure hindi?i m pretty sure not ..urdu is our national language and its not a foreign language as concluded by some indian who is sitting somewhere in bihar.. urdu is even understood by afghans and some iranians and omanis and indians and bangladeshis.. the reason is becuase pakistan was the area where all these people first came bfr entering into india thus giving rise to a new language which was called urdu.. so stop spewing bs

The mothertongue of punjabis is punjabi, of balochis baluchi, of sindhi -sindhi and of pathans - pashtu.

Lots of people in india speak english at work and at home too. Does not change the fact that English is a foreign language.

No problem adopting and enriching and practicing a foreign language, but simple history need not be murdered to feel good about it.

That's not true, Persians on this forum has acknowledged that they can't understand Urdu. In the past, Persian words mingled with khariboli same way today English is getting mingled with Khariboli.

i didnt say persians can undesrtand all urdu ,,.i said persian can make things out when we speak slowly or due to the main words that are same in both languages like muhabbat,janib,janab, aftab, aab, darya, etc .. ask any persian to write in persian over here and i will try to figure out what it says...i hope now u get it.its the same way when some brahmin speaks shudh hindi i can get soem of it but i cant get all of it l...

The mothertongue of punjabis is punjabi, of balochis baluchi, of sindhi -sindhi and of pathans - pashtu.

Lots of people in india speak english at work and at home too. Does not change the fact that English is a foreign language.

No problem adopting and enriching and practicing a foreign language, but simple history need not be murdered to feel good about it.

welll u need not to tell me what our national language is ..its just urdu is much sweeter and better than hindi so u r just jealous .. the same way bengalis acted by saying bengali should be the national language and then west pakistans didnt agree to that because no body knew how to speak bengali while in the case of urdu everbody knows how to speak urdu (my father is punjabi and my mom is pashtun so i think i m the best example out here .. my mother and father both taught me urdu).. while in ur south india people dont know what hindi is and they never say that they are from india they say they are from south india..

i think these places where people from different countries coem and talk are places where we shud improve relationships amongst us but i guess indians just want the opposite... they interfere when there is an an internal problem of pakistan, they make things by themselves and jump to conclusions ,they interfere when we are talking to afghans by taking side of afghans , they interfere when we talk about bangladesh.. instead of having bad relations withs pakistan i think u shud make good relations wth them because we are the ones who treat u as frends when u r in a foregn country .. not even a single afghani wants to be frends with u when u r overseas and u dnt want to be frends with bangalis as u think they are not equal to u ..

welll u need not to tell me what our national language is ..its just urdu is much sweeter and better than hindi so u r just jealous .. the same way bengalis acted by saying bengali should be the national language and then west pakistans didnt agree to that because no body knew how to speak bengali while in the case of urdu everbody knows how to speak urdu (my father is punjabi and my mom is pashtun so i think i m the best example out here .. my mother and father both taught me urdu).. while in ur south india people dont know what hindi is and they never say that they are from india they say they are from south india..

LOL, jealous that you adopted our language even though your mothers language is pashto and your fathers punjabi? Hey I feel honored.

See you are actually open minded people, you took a foreign language, adopted more foreign vocab, adopted a foreign script, a foreign culture, foreign religion, foreign dress - all this is actually positive. No need to hide your big heart by falsifying history.

actually we **** on our language proudly:lol:
often Pakistanis says proudly and with a smile soory dude I don't know Urdu like they would be awarded on this great achievement :angry:
I have a friend who lives in Karachi and has never been abroad but he says he doesnt know urdu and always speak in English and funny thing is his English is horrible with desi accent :omghaha: here english is considered a status symbol.

LOL, jealous that you adopted our language even though your mothers language is pashto and your fathers punjabi? Hey I feel honored.

See you are actually open minded people, you took a foreign language, adopted more foreign vocab, adopted a foreign script, a foreign culture, foreign religion, foreign dress - all this is actually positive. No need to hide your big heart by falsifying history.
since when urdu became ur language .. well our culture is still better than urs which is heavily influenced by english .. u guys have stolen our culture infact .. india food includes only dal or sabji as u say it but we call it sabzi.. u never had seen chicken dishes or beef dishes or lamb dishes.. but still u call these dishes indian food and u make the britishers say it too.. u guys are cheap people.. pakistani people culture is still pretty similar in lot of ways but what do u share amonsgt urself .
i m actualy amazed that an indian is telling me that my languagge is foregn and its ihis language well u dont even know the meaning of urdu??literal meaning ???.. what is our culture sindhis have their own punjabis their own pashtuns their own but still the best thing that connects us is our religion and because of that our culture bcomes very similar .. we eat the same things that they eat not like u a brahmin is eating vegetables while a non is eating chicken .. sikh is eating chicken when he goes oevrseas he is eating beef . u guys dnt even spare the cow ****...foregin religion haha pakistan is teh area where descendanst of those sufis are present who spread islam so basically i knwo what u trying to say u r tryinng to say that pakistan is teh same people like india .. well thast completely false ..i think u need to see some genetic tests which show that yes pakistanis show similarty to only north india which includes punjab, haryana and kashmir. and actually all these people from tehse parts call themselves either sikhs or kashmiris .so i think u r playing with the history not me .. read some books

since when urdu became ur language .. well our culture is still better than urs which is heavily influenced by english .. u guys have stolen our culture infact .. india food includes only dal or sabji as u say it but we call it sabzi.. u never had seen chicken dishes or beef dishes or lamb dishes.. but still u call these dishes indian food and u make the britishers say it too.. u guys are cheap people.. pakistani people culture is still pretty similar in lot of ways but what do u share amonsgt urself .
i m actualy amazed that an indian is telling me that my languagge is foregn and its ihis language well u dont even know the meaning of urdu??literal meaning ???.. what is our culture sindhis have their own punjabis their own pashtuns their own but still the best thing that connects us is our religion and because of that our culture bcomes very similar .. we eat the same things that they eat not like u a brahmin is eating vegetables while a non is eating chicken .. sikh is eating chicken when he goes oevrseas he is eating beef . u guys dnt even spare the cow ****...foregin religion haha pakistan is teh area where descendanst of those sufis are present who spread islam so basically i knwo what u trying to say u r tryinng to say that pakistan is teh same people like india .. well thast completely false ..i think u need to see some genetic tests which show that yes pakistanis show similarty to only north india which includes punjab, haryana and kashmir. and actually all these people from tehse parts call themselves either sikhs or kashmiris .so i think u r playing with the history not me .. read some books

OK send me your schoolbooks, maybe then I'll be able to empathise with you better.

a question to indians can u proudly say that u r an indian when u go outside .. most of the indians i met are trying to link their roots somewhere in pakistan .. for example i knew this guy who was a hindu and he said basically my grandparents lived in sahiewal punjab pakistan so technically he is pakistan... u guys made me say this well i was being generous with u guys ...wel i can say proudly that i am a pakistani even thoiugh the next person thinks that i am a terrorist which i think i m proud of i dnt know the reason but still it makes me feeel goood:)

OK send me your schoolbooks, maybe then I'll be able to empathise with you better.

whats the address .. well i passed school long time but i think i might be having some saved for u as i knew when i wasw young that i will meet this indian dude on defence pk who will need re schooling. its with the urdu poetry on it .. allama iqbal a pakistani poet had both persian and urdu poetry .. read both of them i m pretty sure u due to watching some bollywood moveis will understand some of it..

this fight wil carry on .. u keep ur suggestions to urself and i will keep them to myself neither i talk abt ur country nor u shud talk abt mine.. that way we can be best buddies mate

It is actually a disturbing trend among pakistani punjabis to say that their mom or grandma is pashtun. This afghani-hehe is claiming that his father is punjabi and mother pakhtun, it is possible, but still i challenge him to speak pashto with me, he wont be able to speak a word of pakhto.
@Afghan_hehe, Urdu is language of Delhi and U.P, Sherwani is dress of U.P and so on. Urdu langauge and culture is indian rather pakistani. It is langauge and culture of indian mohajirs of pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is actually a disturbing trend among pakistani punjabis to say that their mom or grandma is pashtun. This afghani-hehe is claiming that his father is punjabi and mother pakhtun, it is possible, but still i challenge him to speak pashto with me, he wont be able to speak a word of pakhto.
@Afghan_hehe, Urdu is language of Delhi and U.P, Sherwani is dress of U.P and so on. Urdu langauge and culture is indian rather pakistani. It is langauge and culture of indian mohajirs of pakistan.

Yaara I don't have a problem with people adopting cultures as cultures are anyways melting pots and have undergone changes over time. But the problem is some pakistanis start with how ''indians are adopting pakistani culture'' etc. I hope you see where I'm coming from.

monkey d luffy u r a shitty afghani ok .. first of all imran khan is a pure pashtun for u and still he speaks seraiki ok .. my father lived in punjab and my mother ofcourse migrated from parachinar to lahore ok .. so that is the place where they met ..and i dont wana give proof to u that i can speak pashto or not .. well i only know scertains wrds in pashto but thats becaus emy father was v strict and he wanted us to learn urdu as i was sent to boarding school all my life alrite u stupid afkoni.. u r nothing just a piece of **** .. i feel bad that parachinar is close to afghanistan i hate the geography of that region because there ur kind of afkonis live .. and i know u dont consider turis to be real pashtuns too because they are shia .. i dont know pashto like u do but i can understand some bits..
ta 1 number fraud insan ye za ta ta da na sabit ka wa che za fraud ya,ya ta fraud ye ta dher begarat ow ghataya saraye khpl asliat pa ta ye..dont hide ur afkoni identity.. i dnt know much but i know alot of abuses that i have learnt from my czns..

monkey d luffy u r a shitty afghani ok .. first of all imran khan is a pure pashtun for u and still he speaks seraiki ok .. my father lived in punjab and my mother ofcourse migrated from parachinar to lahore ok .. so that is the place where they met ..and i dont wana give proof to u that i can speak pashto or not .. well i only know scertains wrds in pashto but thats becaus emy father was v strict and he wanted us to learn urdu as i was sent to boarding school all my life alrite u stupid afkoni.. u r nothing just a piece of **** .. i feel bad that parachinar is close to afghanistan i hate the geography of that region because there ur kind of afkonis live .. and i know u dont consider turis to be real pashtuns too because they are shia .. i dont know pashto like u do but i can understand some bits..
ta 1 number fraud insan ye za ta ta da na sabit ka wa che za fraud ya,ya ta fraud ye ta dher begarat ow ghataya saraye khpl asliat pa ta ye..dont hide ur afkoni identity.. i dnt know much but i know alot of abuses that i have learnt from my czns..
teh actual disturbing fact is that when u afkonis try to say that u r from lakki marwat sometimes from swat the next u r from bannu .. and start spewing bs against pakistan .. this is actually quite distrbing .,.its not necesaary that i nee dto know pashto just because my mother knew it . also imran khan and all other niazis mothers were i guess then punjabi becaus ethey lost their language which was pashto .. this is what u r trying to elaborate over here ..lying about false afghan pride and false history doesnt make u superior actually makes u inferior..

Yaara I don't have a problem with people adopting cultures as cultures are anyways melting pots and have undergone changes over time. But the problem is some pakistanis start with how ''indians are adopting pakistani culture'' etc. I hope you see where I'm coming from.

we never said that u r adopting paksitani culture.. u have v good culture .. and this is really a decent reply by u .. i appreciate it . some pakistanis if say it doesnt mean al of them say that .

teh actual disturbing fact is that when u afkonis try to say that u r from lakki marwat sometimes from swat the next u r from bannu .. and start spewing bs against pakistan .. this is actually quite distrbing .,.its not necesaary that i nee dto know pashto just because my mother knew it . also imran khan and all other niazis mothers were i guess then punjabi becaus ethey lost their language which was pashto .. this is what u r trying to elaborate over here ..lying about false afghan pride and false history doesnt make u superior actually makes u inferior..

Bhai saab, aapko pashto aati nahi, aur aapki angrezi waise hi itni top-class hai... fir bhi itni bak-bak!

Kam se kam jo language aati hai wahi likh ke dikha dijiye, aakhir hum jaise nacheez logon ko bhi pata chale ki aap kitne bade linguist hain :D

Bhai saab, aapko pashto aati nahi, aur aapki angrezi waise hi itni top-class hai... fir bhi itni bak-bak!

Kam se kam jo language aati hai wahi likh ke dikha dijiye, aakhir hum jaise nacheez logon ko bhi pata chale ki aap kitne bade linguist hain :D

tm sika do muje english, pashto puri ni aty jitny aty hay sahi aty hay us se main tmary bak bak band kar skta hn.. aur main yahan english competition main ni betha wasay myn nya graduation manchester uni se ki hay aur ab sydney main hn .. aik kam karo skype pr bat karo tm mere english sun laina shaid meray andar tmary tarah ka indian accent ni ho ga .. main yahan english jaldi main likta hn tmaray jaisay bgaraton k liyy nai jo bkwas k ilawa kuch ni seekhtay apnay bachpan main

aur idar jo galat language hay wo point out kar do jahil admy .. spellings ka hyal tmaray jaisay afghani ya indian raktay meray jaisay nai .. main english main degree ni li jo tense waagr sahi kar kar likun ga .. tmy aik lafz ni ata english ka tab hi yun tar tar kar ray ho ..

Back
Top Bottom