What's new

´US supports Gülen to get rid of PM Erdoğan, senior PKK member claims´

The relations with Israel and EU are still ok, Erdogan is a good showmaker, he made people believe Turkey wants look towards east.

BS, before AKP we were having İStanbul-Telaviv flights by EL-AL and their own security personel was doing the searching inside Atatürk Airport with their guns, citizens and spies of another country was working in our airport with guns!!!! Thats why El-Al doesnt fly to Turkey anymore after AKP stopped them

Yeah putting the country in debt and inviting IMF was a real layer of economic progress, no thanks to AKP for that

BS, before AKP we were having İStanbul-Telaviv flights by EL-AL and their own security personel was doing the searching inside Atatürk Airport with their guns, citizens and spies of another country was working in our airport with guns!!!! Thats why El-Al doesnt fly to Turkey anymore after AKP stopped them

Yeah putting the country in debt and inviting IMF was a real layer of economic progress, no thanks to AKP for that

Your post is unrelated to Xenon's.....

We don't support political parties like supporting a football club. We criticize Erdogan's failures and appraise his success.

sounds like erdogan is joining morsi and mubarek soon. :closed:
On the contrary, Erdoğan took this to the public, Gülen will be finished, day after day their tapes leak to the media, they change the laws on parliament, they open investigations, plus Erdoğan will win the elections again

First off all chill down and read my comment again, an then come again when you understand it.

And about economy, you AKP fans forget Turgut Özal and Kemal Dervis, first learn about history of Turkish economy before you come up with this bs.

If you wanna talk about the problems then talk about our huge trade deficit thanks to AKP, they managed to compensate it with selling state owned companys but theres nothing left to sell anymore.

We don't support political parties like supporting a football club. We criticize Erdogan's failures and appraise his success.
And I appraise his sc

Tell me how? He claimed that Erdoğan has good relations with israel but just showing off to the media and I let him know Erdoğan changed some stuff about israels free games inside our country

He claimed as if he is a state enemy and '' friend '' of pkk and I explained how he transformed this situtiation

Ohh it is so cool and makes you look bright-elite-intellectual when you critise AKP, but if I somehow do the contrary I am just a wild hooligan

First off all chill down and read my comment again, an then come again when you understand it.

And about economy, you AKP fans forget Turgut Özal and Kemal Dervis, first learn about history of Turkish economy before you come up with this bs.

If you wanna talk about the problems then talk about our huge trade deficit thanks to AKP, they managed to compensate it with selling state owned companys but theres nothing left to sell anymore.
What policy KEmal Derviş brought other then giving money to the already bankrupt banks, which bank he saved with that money? He came with a foreign woman introducing as his wife later came out that she was not his wife, after that he was gone for almost two weeks and Ecevit was saying he doesnt know where Derviş was, Derviş is no messiah on the other hand he stole our money and future..... for Turgut Özal, may he rest in peace....

And I appraise his sc

Tell me how? He claimed that Erdoğan has good relations with israel but just showing off to the media and I let him know Erdoğan changed some stuff about israels free games inside our country

He claimed as if he is a state enemy and '' friend '' of pkk and I explained how he transformed this situtiation

Ohh it is so cool and makes you look bright-elite-intellectual when you critise AKP, but if I somehow do the contrary I am just a wild hooligan

What policy KEmal Derviş brought other then giving money to the already bankrupt banks, which bank he saved with that money? He came with a foreign woman introducing as his wife later came out that she was not his wife, after that he was gone for almost two weeks and Ecevit was saying he doesnt know where Derviş was, Derviş is no messiah on the other hand he stole our money and future..... for Turgut Özal, may he rest in peace....
I dont care about others private life.
He reformed the banking sector, it was his archievement that not a single turkish bank needed state support in 2009 crisis.
Like i said, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Yeap, he sad all those things with source and numbers.

What you told us about security stuff is also a good development but still unrelated to what Xenon said.

Xenon's post, please read carefully.
The relations with Israel and EU are still ok, Erdogan is a good showmaker, he made people believe Turkey wants look towards east.

Refer to my previous post about supporting a political party or leader.

the title of the damn thread is
US supports Gülen to get rid of PM Erdoğan, senior PKK member claims

hard to understand How this is in any way conected with ATATÜRK

it was not ATATURK runing away from his country with a british battleship but we all know who did.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom