What's new

US Stuck In the Graveyard of Empires

We? Who's we?

All you did was take someone's money and sleep with someone else.

So, again, who's 'we'?

When did pimps won any war?

My highly ignorant rat-Indian, if you don't know the history, then ask those who know.

Bottom line is, when we were knocking the soviets jets, sometimes well within Afghan airspace, a fete no NATO country including America achieved at the hight of cold war, yet there was no Satan missile coming our way. Soviets were harassed much worse then the rednecks. What make you so cocky in suggesting yanks will fire their trident at us? You are sounding like a bitter sugar baby whoes sugardaddy is getting the beating.

I know, I know...you're missing home, sweety! :D

I think you and other indians on PDF are secret sado-madochists. You want your mothers, wives, daughrers and female family members screwed by Pakistanis in front if you which is why you little weiner men are always on a Pakistani forum :lol:

Hi,

You pakistani kids are so dum-mb---it breaks my heart---. It is the graveyard of afghans---there are a 1 1/2 million dead afghans in afg since 2001---and only less than 500 americxans---.

You dum-md fckrs can't even differentiate between whose graveyard it is---. It is that of dead afghans---their women---and their children---.

Ya-Allah---how can the children of motherland born so stupid---Allah---please forgive my sins and show them the light---.

I prefer those who are harder to get, not low hanging fruit.

Your president has an Eastern European wife.

Smugface smiley

Best part of being a Pakistani is you hate your own leaders. While others have to be snowflake about it. Lol

When did pimps won any war?

You seem to know a lot about pimps. So why don't you tell me?

My highly ignorant rat-Indian, if you don't know the history, then ask those who know.

Who knows? You? You don't even know your own history? You'll tell me?

Bottom line is, when we were knocking the soviets jets, sometimes well within Afghan airspace, a fete no NATO country including America achieved at the hight of cold war, yet there was no Satan missile coming our way. Soviets were harassed much worse then the rednecks. What make you so cocky in suggesting yanks will fire their trident at us? You are sounding like a bitter sugar baby whoes sugardaddy is getting the beating.

Again the 'we'! lol

'We' did this. 'We' did that.

Dude! All you ever did was blow yourself up in a mazaar or a bazaar. Everything else has been super powers at play.

That's all you've ever done.

Hi,

You pakistani kids are so dum-mb---it breaks my heart---. It is the graveyard of afghans---there are a 1 1/2 million dead afghans in afg since 2001---and only less than 500 americxans---.

You dum-md fckrs can't even differentiate between whose graveyard it is---. It is that of dead afghans---their women---and their children---.

Ya-Allah---how can the children of motherland born so stupid---Allah---please forgive my sins and show them the light---.

Amreeeeeka will pay yallla llaalllaaa

Hi,

It's the graveyard of empires not individuals genius. Doesn't make a difference to afghans if a thousand or a million of them die. As long as the US is retarded enough to burn more money on this country; it will keep the Taliban and other groups VERY happy.

The US won't last in the next 10 years.

Last edited:
Your president has an Eastern European wife.
Smugface smiley
Best part of being a Pakistani is you hate your own leaders. While others have to be snowflake about it. Lol

Someone had to take the "job". Everything we immigrants do it's still not good enough is it?

Someone had to take the "job". Everything we immigrants do it's still not good enough is it?

Eminem did try and explain it when he rapped 'white america'.

Actually the American values in democracy are cherished by all.

But that moral high horse was stopped right in the track by the last election campaign.

Will a world see a Mexican American President first or a woman President.

Don't vote Palin. Just walk away lol

A bit like your mum and wife....lol....:lol:

I'd rather that then the real reason why you are here. Which is because you look like this:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/05fa1d82aaebee915fc0f05d4f498536/tumblr_inline_o4c0qbEIEC1trd1i3_500.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-soywmvP4V8E/VvT8_YSdLDI/AAAAAAAAFqk/NokntT0jSDcJt8_S-hZZZz8m-b3FFatBg/s1600/Karthy+and+Marie.JPG

indians are the most ugliest and physically repulsive crestures on earth. True sub-human savages. Real chimpanzees.
The above is the real reason why you are here and hate Pakistan :lol:

Oh boy! So much hatred for Indians and yet having to live surrounded with Indians, Indian food, and Indian culture all day all night.

Must be tough on ya!

Go back to your leftover Pakistan (no not the one on the East side of India, the one that appropriated its name from the real Pakistan) , you'll find no Indians there - or at least you'll not have to acknowledge there are any.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Oh boy! So much hatred for Indians and yet having to live surrounded with Indians, Indian food, and Indian culture all day all night.
Must be tough on ya!
Go back to your leftover Pakistan (no not the one on the East side of India, the one that appropriated its name from the real Pakistan) , you'll find no Indians there - or at least you'll not have to acknowledge there are any.

Respectfully either quote me correctly or don't at all.

Must be tough on ya!

No indians here in Holland Park in London. Only good looking people and races. Not ugly sub-human chimp looking savages aka indians.

So what happened on August the 14th 1947 when we ripped, tore, dismembered and opened wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil:

And there's nothing indian kind can do to get that conquered indian territory back again :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom