What's new

US Stuck In the Graveyard of Empires

Don't congratulate me. Congratulate yourself for not having a mushroom cloud in your backyard, if not in your own home...and congratulate your multi-millionaire Generals who themselves along with their families and kith and kin are chilling in Western countries.

...despite all that yall have done and continue to do.

You seem angry.
If you are tired. Take a rest

The purpose of Afghanistan war wasn't to win its land. Even if US had 100% control over Afghanistan, it won't have called it a victory. Their main purpose is to stop China from becoming its competitor. They had wanted a chain reaction until it reached Beijing. First Afghanistan, then using it to destabilize Pakistan and finally, China. Now they've changed their strategy and want to engage China using India. They won't go out of Afghanistan until they're sure China is no longer a risk. Its just my opinion based on my analysis of the recent past.

Americans have a snowflake as commander in chief.. The entertainment value alone is priceless..

Grab your popcorn.

Americans have a snowflake as commander in chief.. The entertainment value alone is priceless..

Grab your popcorn.

The word grab and American presidency.

That's ironically funny in every way you look at it.

Considering the US didn't nuke the seventh century savages (and also you, to some extent) despite yall killing thousands of innocent Americans civilians and soldiers; considering how many have found asylum in the US and continuing American generosity regarding the same, my answer to your Q wold be an emphatic YES.
Thousands vs millions of Muslims killed. Everyone who cares for truth can see who the real savage is.

I'm sure the same was said after US lost Vietnam too, but US recovered. And will recover from Afghanistan too.

Soviet GDP was never more than 1/3rd of US GDP.

Chinese GDP(PPP) is higher than US and is growing much faster.

The only question is the rate of US decline.

I don't think they were in AFG to occupy it they just wanted to keep their presence in this region.

Back
Top Bottom