What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

BreakingNews: Iran says its response to U.S. drone violation of its airspace will be carried out outside Iran’s borders- Fars agency
FarsNewsAgency -
It is not Iran which is saying this but a military man , the one who is speaking about it.

http://rt.com/news/iran-us-drone-shot-001/
they say it is not damaged much
good for tech

i have a question : how they could take it almost without damage?
they " hacked" it?

Iranian forces shot down RQ 170 UAV ....this sovereign nation & True Army Leadership..
not like our sole less Politicians & COAS

Good propaganda. One its all intact when hit by a missile. Two they claim to know the the exact model of the UAV when it hit the ground. Sounds like somebody has been following the news and decided to make a story about it. Remember guys they claim they shot down a Predator drone in central Iran and nothing happened. Didn't even show anything.

Iran's military said on Sunday it had shot down a U.S. reconnaissance drone aircraft in eastern Iran, a military source told state television. "Iran's military has downed an intruding RQ-170 American drone in eastern Iran," Iran's Arabic-language Al Alam state television network quoted the unnamed source as saying.

If true the Well Done Iran

OPS there is already a thread running Plz Mod delete this one !

I really don´t hope a pakistani base was used for launch of the drone shot down in Iran.

FarsNewsAgency -
It is not Iran which is saying this but a military man , the one who is speaking about it.

Iran shoots down US drone
they say it is not damaged much
good for tech

i have a question : how they could take it almost without damage?
they " hacked" it?

Common sense that it never happened. You can't recover something that intact from being hit by a missile and from impact on the ground. And they claim they know the stealthy drone?

It's Press TV. These guys aren't much better than "World Weekly News." Press TV regularly just makes stuff up. And there are no pictures on the Press TV website. Hmmm.

No pictures --> didn't happen. Remember when the F-117 was shot down? We instantly had 1,000 pictures of the wreckage, and it was undeniable.

On one Iran Defense forum, they are not even allowed to cite PressTV as a source, because they know it is unreliable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom